NETSPay

xiaowhois

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cheers can work best is use Nets QR code than tap function as mine tap wont work(android pay no problem)

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
http://www.nets.com.sg/nets-digital-payments-ready-merchants

I have used my iPhone to scan QR code at Cheers store, but failed after multiple tries. Paid cash instead.

I was in Popular store and managed to use it to pay for the purchase.

Personally, I feel the whole process takes longer than Paywave. Firstly, you need to take the cashier that you are going to use the QR code. He will then have to select the QR code function on the NETS terminal and input the amount to be paid.

NETS terminal will then generate a QR code via a printed receipt. You will then need to use the NETSPay Apps to scan the QR code. System will process transaction for approval.

Smokey.B

Master Member
Reaction score
NETS digital merchants are now ready to accept contactless and QR code payments across Singapore.

Retail

Japan Home
G2000
Zara
City Chain Stores
Adidas
Sports Link
Beauty Language
Hang Ten
Crabtree & Evelyn
Crocs
Gain City
Sea Horse
Kiddy Palace
Lovisa Singapore
New Balance
Popular Book Co
Sa Sa Cosmetic
Spectacle Hut
Smiggle
The Body Shop
Bata
Converse
ZTP Ginseng Birdnest

F & B

PastaMania
Delifrance
The Famous Amos Chocolate Chip cookie
Swensen's
Nando's
Texas Chicken
Awfully Chocolate
Swiss-Bake
A-ONE F&B Group

Hawker Centres*

Tanjong Pagar Plaza Food Centre
Clementi 448 Food Centre
Holland Drive Food Centre
Tiong Bahru Food Centre
726 West Coast Hawker Centre
Beo Crescent Food Centre
Bedok Interchange Hawker Centre
Yishun Park Hawker Centre
Amoy Street Food Centre
Maxwell Food Centre
Holland Village Food Centre
Tekka Hawker Centre
Hong Lim Food Centre
Seah Im Food Center
724 Ang Mo Kio Food Centre
51 Old Airport Road Food Centre
People’s Park Complex Food Centre
Yu Hua Food Centre

*selected hawker stalls

Convenience Stores

Cheers (excluding petrol station outlets)

Cinema

Cathay Cineplexes

Transportation

ComfortDelGro Taxis

wertwert

Reaction score
has anybody managed to use this to pay via contactless whilst having apple pay enabled as well?

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
has anybody managed to use this to pay via contactless whilst having apple pay enabled as well?

Iphone can only use scanning of QR Code. This is indicated in the NETS website FAQ section - Contactless payment can only be supported by NFC enabled Android phones

fone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol, installed but cannot run. Claims my mobile has security threats: Libraries tampering. uninstalled.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Received SMS from DBS :)

Dear Customer, to thank you for your support, we will be awarding you $5 in addition to your 1st purchase cashback. Thank you for being an early NETSPay user.

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. I made the purchase during first day of launch on 20 oct and didn't receive any SMS

linuskltan

Reaction score
Received SMS from DBS :)

Dear Customer, to thank you for your support, we will be awarding you $5 in addition to your 1st purchase cashback. Thank you for being an early NETSPay user.

Oddly, I just received the same sms also, but I have only added my DBS/POSB card to NETSPay, yet to make my first transaction.

Last edited:

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bth. how to know if the cheers i went got accept netspay?

they at first duno whats netspay, then after that called someone and asked also duno. end up say maybe dun have the machine. waste time.. zzz..

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bth. how to know if the cheers i went got accept netspay?

they at first duno whats netspay, then after that called someone and asked also duno. end up say maybe dun have the machine. waste time.. zzz..

There should be netspay logo on the nets machine. Just tell them you paying by nets then you tap on the nets machine.

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There should be netspay logo on the nets machine. Just tell them you paying by nets then you tap on the nets machine.

what the.. so its like the normal nets for them to select for payment option? no wonder they duno...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.