OCBC OCBC 90°N Card - 8 miles/$

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC, I applied for the card more than a week ago but have not heard anything back yet. Could you help me to check please? I’m overseas currently.

Hi there,

Please drop us a private message with your mobile number. We will arrange for our service executive to get in touch with you on this.

^DG

Reaction score
I already have this card and want to apply for a supplementary card for a family member. Is there a way to do this online? The paper application form on OCBC's website is outdated and doesn't have a tickbox for this card. Thanks.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

fone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope the promo gets extended next year, otherwise this card will be cancelled after that.

sleeping

Reaction score
Not sure what happens, i have applied for the card since 26 Aug, even followed with a call earlier this week but still silence and no outcome.

dengho

Reaction score
One major grouse I have is that OCBC does not respond to say if the application has been received/is being processed.

wrxkev

Reaction score
^agree with the above. I have to constantly call up to ask for status updates.

fredriv1929

Reaction score
One major grouse I have is that OCBC does not respond to say if the application has been received/is being processed.

Agree, i applied through myinfo on 28 Aug with approval obtained via sms on 1 Sept. Was then notified the internet login would be sent within 5 working days but yet to receive? Received the card mid last week though.

RocketAbyss

Reaction score
Yeap...I had to request for an update multiple times because there was 0 acknowledgement from OCBC.

UOB also same thing; no sms no email receiving my application or approval. I just randomly received my UOB card a few days later.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC, any update on this?

Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT

Hi sharang,

Apologies for the delay in our reply.

Touch & Go wallet top up will not be eligible for travel$, and will not count towards the sign up bonus as well.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Yeap...I had to request for an update multiple times because there was 0 acknowledgement from OCBC.

UOB also same thing; no sms no email receiving my application or approval. I just randomly received my UOB card a few days later.

Agree, i applied through myinfo on 28 Aug with approval obtained via sms on 1 Sept. Was then notified the internet login would be sent within 5 working days but yet to receive? Received the card mid last week though.

^agree with the above. I have to constantly call up to ask for status updates.

Not sure what happens, i have applied for the card since 26 Aug, even followed with a call earlier this week but still silence and no outcome.

Hi all,

Thank you for your feedback. We will pass this on to the relevant department.

If you would like to check on your credit card application status, please call our hotline at 1800 363 3333, or drop us a private message with your bank registered mobile number.

^DG

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.