OCBC Titanium Mastercard

RocketAbyss

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

I bought a phone from Samsung physical storefront. In the transaction it is posted as PLANET TELECOMS even though I bought from Samsung Experience Store. Any implications on this? Thanks.

likeastar0418

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

I'm gonna make an online purchase on KLOOK.

Can you advice if my purchase with KLOOK will be awarded with 10x points?

Thanks.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

I bought a phone from Samsung physical storefront. In the transaction it is posted as PLANET TELECOMS even though I bought from Samsung Experience Store. Any implications on this? Thanks.

Hi RocketAbyss,

Could you drop us a private message with your bank registered mobile number, and also the address of the Samsung Experience store you had visited?

We will arrange for our service executive to look into your transaction, and call to advise.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

I'm purchasing the following

1. washing machine from Electrolux south east Asia pte Ltd
2. mobile phone from Samsung Asia pte Ltd

Will they qualify for 10x points?

Hi there,

Purchases made at an official Samsung store will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

As for Electrolux, let us check further with the relevant department, and we will get back to you asap.

^DG

Hi there,

Currently, we are not able to ascertain whether transactions made at an Electrolux outlet will be eligible for 10X OCBC$, but in the case that it is not, we will still be granting you the additional OCBC$ for your washing machine purchase.

Please keep a copy of your invoice, and once you have made the purchase, just drop us a private message with your mobile number. We will help you sort it out.

^DG

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
sometimes wonder why forumers like to ask for merchants that are outright not in 10X spending category or the list of eligible merchants on OCBC whether eligible for 10x Points or not, as all these are clearly explained in T&C and website. only those that are ambiguous should be brought up to OCBC to clarify, just my 2 cents worth.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Thanks alot, could you link it here? Cant find on OCBC facebook

In addition, how can I check if my account is eligible for this promo? Do you have a live chat on ocbc website?

Hi there,

Due to overwhelming interest in the promotion, we have decided to open the promotion up to all new OCBC credit cardmembers.

You will be able to put in your application via our website:
https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/titaniumrewards-mastercard.html

Click on the red SIGN UP PROMO tab, on the right side of the page.

T&Cs: https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/car...online-exclusive-32000-ocbc-promo-for-ntc.pdf

^DG

Tornesoul

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Due to overwhelming interest in the promotion, we have decided to open the promotion up to all new OCBC credit cardmembers.

You will be able to put in your application via our website:
https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/titaniumrewards-mastercard.html

Click on the red SIGN UP PROMO tab, on the right side of the page.

T&Cs: https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/car...online-exclusive-32000-ocbc-promo-for-ntc.pdf

^DG

Thanks, how can I check if I am eligible for this promo? I've dropped a message using OCBC inbox, but yet to hear a reply.

timenoids

Reaction score
Hi there,

Currently, we are not able to ascertain whether transactions made at an Electrolux outlet will be eligible for 10X OCBC$, but in the case that it is not, we will still be granting you the additional OCBC$ for your washing machine purchase.

Please keep a copy of your invoice, and once you have made the purchase, just drop us a private message with your mobile number. We will help you sort it out.

^DG
Hi OCBC, I am purchasing a dryer from Bosch directly at Bosch Home Appliances Customer Service Centre (4012 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10). May I trouble you to help me check ASAP if this will qualify for the 10x OCBC$ for the Titanium Rewards Card? Thank you!

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC, I am purchasing a dryer from Bosch directly at Bosch Home Appliances Customer Service Centre (4012 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10). May I trouble you to help me check ASAP if this will qualify for the 10x OCBC$ for the Titanium Rewards Card? Thank you!

Hi timenoids,

Transactions made at Bosch Home Appliances will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

Tornesoul

Master Member
Reaction score

david_yyy

Reaction score
Hi OCBC, i intend to install a new daikin aircon through Daikin ProShop PassionAir M&E Pte Ltd, will this qualify for 10x?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC, i intend to install a new daikin aircon through Daikin ProShop PassionAir M&E Pte Ltd, will this qualify for 10x?

Hi there,

We are checking on this & will be in touch asap.

^CC

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

Hi david_yyy,

We are sorry to keep you waiting.

Purchases from PassionAir will not be eligible for 10x OCBC$.

^CC

brx1987

Reaction score
buying clothes/shoes at queenstown shopping centre, will i be eligible for the 10x or only offical shops such as ascis/newbalance/nike/adidas?

kindly advise

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
buying clothes/shoes at queenstown shopping centre, will i be eligible for the 10x or only offical shops such as ascis/newbalance/nike/adidas?

kindly advise

Hi there,

Can you advise us on which shops in Queenstown Shopping Centre you are looking at in particular?

^CC

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.