OCBC Titanium Mastercard

zumaba

Reaction score
Hi, OCBC: I am new to this card. For my spending on early Feb, when can I expect bonus OCBC$ to be credited? Thanks

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, OCBC: I am new to this card. For my spending on early Feb, when can I expect bonus OCBC$ to be credited? Thanks

Hi zumaba,

1x OCBC$ will be credited when the transaction is posted. You can then expect to receive the remaining 9x OCBC$ by the end of the following month.

Please feel free to let us know if you have further questions.

^CC

Joshuascool

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Enquiring if i can still get 10X the points for fashion (shoe, shirt) via paypal from US stores?

my past credit statement are:

- PAYPAL *EHOON10xxxxxxXXXX SG USD XXX,

- PAYPAL *PREMEPRINCExxxxxxXXXX SG USD XXX.XX

I prefer to use PAYPAL for security reasons, please let me know if such examples are eligible, before i switch over to my titanium card for these purchases.

Thank you.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Enquiring if i can still get 10X the points for fashion (shoe, shirt) via paypal from US stores?

my past credit statement are:

- PAYPAL *EHOON10xxxxxxXXXX SG USD XXX,

- PAYPAL *PREMEPRINCExxxxxxXXXX SG USD XXX.XX

I prefer to use PAYPAL for security reasons, please let me know if such examples are eligible, before i switch over to my titanium card for these purchases.

Thank you.

Hi there,

This will be dependent on the MCC of the merchant the transaction is made with.

May we check if the above transactions was made on your OCBC credit card, and when it was? We could help to check on the MCC if the transaction was made within the past 6 months.

Do drop us a private message on this.

^DG

Joshuascool

Reaction score
Hi OCBC, are you able to PM me instead?

As my account does not have enough post to send a PM.

Alternatively could i contact you via email?

Thanks.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC, are you able to PM me instead?

As my account does not have enough post to send a PM.

Alternatively could i contact you via email?

Thanks.

Hi Joshuascool,

We will be dropping you a private message.
If you have access to Online Banking, you could also drop us a secured mail there.

^DG

Keltothegreat

Reaction score
Hi OCBC. I received SMS to spend 2 times THIS MONTH to get additional 2500 OCBC$ or 1000 Miles. I got the SMS once in Feb which of course i have spent twice then but my March statement does not reflect additional 2500 OCBC$. I received the same SMS again yesterday which is now MARCH and the SMS mentioned "THIS MONTH" as well. Does that mean i can spend 2 more transaction and get another 2500 OCBC$ again?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC. I received SMS to spend 2 times THIS MONTH to get additional 2500 OCBC$ or 1000 Miles. I got the SMS once in Feb which of course i have spent twice then but my March statement does not reflect additional 2500 OCBC$. I received the same SMS again yesterday which is now MARCH and the SMS mentioned "THIS MONTH" as well. Does that mean i can spend 2 more transaction and get another 2500 OCBC$ again?

Hi there,

You will be eligible for the promotion in the month you have received the SMS invitation.

If you have received the SMS in February, and make 2 eligible transactions, you will receive the additional 2,500 OCBC$ by the end of March.

As you have received the SMS to take part in the promotion again yesterday, it would mean that you are eligible for additional 2,500 OCBC$ in the month of March. The OCBC$ will be credited by end of April.

Do drop us a private message if you have more questions on this.

^DG

elnewbie

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

If i use my Titanium Rewards card to buy a phone from Starhub physical store, will i get my 10X points?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

If i use my Titanium Rewards card to buy a phone from Starhub physical store, will i get my 10X points?

Hi elnewbie,

Purchases from telecommunication merchants such as StarHub will not be eligible for 10x OCBC$.

^CC

yiwei

Reaction score
Insurance premiums earn OCBC$?

Hi,

If I pay insurance premiums with this card, am I awarded the 1x OCBC$ per $1 spend?
I understand it does NOT earn 10x, but will it be considered an eligible spend?

==
(c) Local & Overseas Online Transactions:
Means online retail transactions made locally or overseas via shopping websites that sells clothes,
accessories, shoes, bags and electronics as its main business activity, including card-not-present
transactions like e-commerce/mail/phone order transactions. It excludes all other online e-commerce
websites including (but not limited to) movies, food & beverage, travel, airline, government,
brokerages/securities, insurance, tuition, online gambling websites.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi,

If I pay insurance premiums with this card, am I awarded the 1x OCBC$ per $1 spend?
I understand it does NOT earn 10x, but will it be considered an eligible spend?

==
(c) Local & Overseas Online Transactions:
Means online retail transactions made locally or overseas via shopping websites that sells clothes,
accessories, shoes, bags and electronics as its main business activity, including card-not-present
transactions like e-commerce/mail/phone order transactions. It excludes all other online e-commerce
websites including (but not limited to) movies, food & beverage, travel, airline, government,
brokerages/securities, insurance, tuition, online gambling websites.

Hi there,

Insurance Premiums (except NTUC income) will be eligible for 1 OCBC$.
Do note that payments made via Internet Banking or AXS will not be eligible.

^DG

DenimFreak

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Just to confirm, buying from TANGS @ Orchard will give me 10x points? (Specifically asking for purchases of perfumes/cosmetic located on their first level)

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Just to confirm, buying from TANGS @ Orchard will give me 10x points? (Specifically asking for purchases of perfumes/cosmetic located on their first level)

Hi there,

Transactions made at TANGS will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.
You should receive the additional bonus OCBC$ automatically by the end of the following month.

If you do not receive it, just drop us a private message here, and we will help you sort it out.

^DG

dckhzgh

Reaction score
Questions

Hi OCBC,

I have just received my Titanium cards under the sign-up promotion "Get 10,500 OCBC$ (worth 4,200 Miles) more when you spend S$300 within the first month of approval. "

I have a few questions that I hope you can help me with:

1) Is this $300 spent for ANY online/offline purchase ie it doesn't have to fall under the 10x categories?

2) If this $300 spent is under the 10x categories, will it earn 3,000 OCBC$ ON TOP of the 10,500 OCBC$ that I will receive?

3) I spoke to your CSO on 15th March and she confirmed that, with Redmart now under Lazada, my purchases are now eligible for 10x OCBC$. I would like to check again if that is correct.

Thanks!

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

I have just received my Titanium cards under the sign-up promotion "Get 10,500 OCBC$ (worth 4,200 Miles) more when you spend S$300 within the first month of approval. "

I have a few questions that I hope you can help me with:

1) Is this $300 spent for ANY online/offline purchase ie it doesn't have to fall under the 10x categories?

2) If this $300 spent is under the 10x categories, will it earn 3,000 OCBC$ ON TOP of the 10,500 OCBC$ that I will receive?

3) I spoke to your CSO on 15th March and she confirmed that, with Redmart now under Lazada, my purchases are now eligible for 10x OCBC$. I would like to check again if that is correct.

Thanks!

Hi there,

1. $300 spend can be made under any category. Excluded transactions can be found in Clause 6 of the T&Cs (https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/car...online-exclusive-32000-ocbc-promo-for-ntc.pdf)

2. Yes, if the purchases fall under the eligible MCC for 10X OCBC$, you will earn 10X OCBC$ on top of the promotion

3. Have you made a transaction? We would like to check on it. Do drop us a private message with your bank registered mobile number.

^DG

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.