OCBC Titanium Mastercard

elnewbie

Reaction score
Why would OCBC Titanium lose out to Citi Rewards in terms of Shopping ? OCBC clearly has more allowed categories for 10X.

how does this card compare with citi rewards card?
shopping seem to lose out.

only upside is that it can redeem air miles?

fitlies

Reaction score
how does this card compare with citi rewards card?
shopping seem to lose out.

only upside is that it can redeem air miles?

I personally prefer OCBC Titanium Rewards to Citi Rewards. This card covers a wider range of categories that suit my spends, while I know people who go for Citi Rewards tend to leverage on 20x points for Amazon.

IIRC, both don't give miles upon renewal. So that's probably its and their downside.

Tyrhung

Reaction score
Citi updates their bonus points in a matter of few days. Ocbc bonus will be posted by the end of the next month, following your transaction posting date.

Citi points valid for 5 years whereas ocbc valid for 2 years.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
any idea how long OCBC takes to process the application?

Hi leogeo,

Should you require us to check on your application status, do drop us a PM with your contact details.

We will arrange for our service executive to call.

^DG

vince123123

Reaction score
Has anyone here received their 9X points so far? I know the T&Cs state that the 9X OCBC$ posted by the end of the next calendar month from the date of posting, but I would like to know whether it happens right at the end or whether it is some other date, or whether there's no fixed date at all.

elnewbie

Reaction score
Anyone received the 9X for January spending yet ? What about December spending ?

Has anyone here received their 9X points so far? I know the T&Cs state that the 9X OCBC$ posted by the end of the next calendar month from the date of posting, but I would like to know whether it happens right at the end or whether it is some other date, or whether there's no fixed date at all.

vince123123

Reaction score
I seem to have gotten mine for Jan but it cannot be reconciled with my records, have sent OCBC a request for a breakdown and am waiting for it.

jacques.jiean

Reaction score
Can we earn miles/redeem miles from OCBC Titanium Card? (not Titanium Rewards)

I signed up recently because I need a new miles card but now it doesn't give miles?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Can we earn miles/redeem miles from OCBC Titanium Card? (not Titanium Rewards)

I signed up recently because I need a new miles card but now it doesn't give miles?

Hi jacques.jiean,

You will earn 1 OCBC$ for every 1$ spent on the OCBC Titanium Card, and OCBC$ can be subsequently converted to Krisflyer Miles

The Titanium Bonus Miles Programme was discontinued from 1 December 2016.

You may wish to consider applying for the OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card and can find out more information on it here: https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/titaniumrewards-mastercard.html

Hope this clarifies.

^WX

elnewbie

Reaction score
All,

I just ended a long call with OCBC and we managed to trace the root cause. It seems that all SamsungPay MST transactions were not awarded the 9X. The CSO could identify that these transactions were made using SamsungPay but at the same time, no 9X was awarded.

They are looking to rectify this problem now.

I seem to have gotten mine for Jan but it cannot be reconciled with my records, have sent OCBC a request for a breakdown and am waiting for it.

Inix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OCBC Bank,

Do you know if the bank will continue the promotion for the 10X points for mobile transactions?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
OCBC Bank,

Do you know if the bank will continue the promotion for the 10X points for mobile transactions?

Hi Inix,

Thank you for your interest in our promotion.

This promotion is valid till 31 March 2017.

^WX

vince123123

Reaction score
Has anyone been getting OCBC$ the past week? Mine seems to be stuck for about a week, not sure what the problem is. CSO cannot assist and is still checking.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Has anyone been getting OCBC$ the past week? Mine seems to be stuck for about a week, not sure what the problem is. CSO cannot assist and is still checking.

Hi vince123123,

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We are checking with the relevant department on this, and once there is an update, our service executive will get in touch with you.

^DG

lavenderblues

Reaction score
That could explain why my points didn't tally. I use this card using Samsung pay only. Should get additional 9×. Still waiting for them to get back. I felt very irritated when they reply with generic answers again and again and I have to email them another time.

elnewbie

Reaction score
Be prepared to wait. I'm their BOS client and it took me quite a while, with multiple chasers and followups just to get the missing points credited. Really turned off by the bad service.

That could explain why my points didn't tally. I use this card using Samsung pay only. Should get additional 9×. Still waiting for them to get back. I felt very irritated when they reply with generic answers again and again and I have to email them another time.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.