www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Credit Cards & Line of Credit facilities (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/credit-cards-line-credit-facilities-243/)
-   -   OCBC Titanium Mastercard (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/credit-cards-line-credit-facilities-243/ocbc-titanium-mastercard-3616565.html)

OCBC Bank 09-11-2018 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wj1984 (Post 117481194)
DG could you post the answer here as I do purchase from that shop too and would like to put on CC if possible

Hi there,

Luxlexion is not one of the eligible merchants, so it will not be granted 10X OCBC$ automatically.

However, if you have made any eligible purchases from Luxlexion, well be glad to review the purchase.

Please get in touch with us via PM so we can request more information from you .

Thank you

^Sh

OCBC Bank 09-11-2018 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kashanai (Post 117481364)
Finally understood how the 9X dollar is paid. So its the entire month spending (including cents) x 9 then rounded down to the nearest whole number which will be the bonus points.

Does anyone know if the capped of 120,000 is only on the 9X or literally every point earned ?

Hi there,

The 120,000 cap is on all transactions made, inclusive of transactions that are eligible for only 1X, and for those that are eligible for additional 9X OCBC$ as well.

Certain promotions (such as the current Mileslife campaign) will not count towards the 120,000 cap.

^DG

OCBC Bank 09-11-2018 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jyng90 (Post 117494193)
If I buy an expensive watch from lazada will I get 10x reward point?

Hi,

All transactions made at Lazada will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

https://www.ocbc.com/personal-bankin...astercard.html

^DG

wj1984 09-11-2018 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OCBC Bank (Post 117496941)
Hi there,

Luxlexion is not one of the eligible merchants, so it will not be granted 10X OCBC$ automatically.

However, if you have made any eligible purchases from Luxlexion, we’ll be glad to review the purchase.

Please get in touch with us via PM so we can request more information from you .

Thank you

^Sh

Hi there I plan to make a purchase. Could you review first and let me know.

They mainly sell handbags.

Thanks!

OCBC Bank 09-11-2018 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wj1984 (Post 117497205)
Hi there I plan to make a purchase. Could you review first and let me know.

They mainly sell handbags.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Luxlexion is not an eligible merchant for 10X OCBC$.

However, if you are intending to purchase bags from them, we will credit you with the additional OCBC$.

Do note that the crediting will not be done automatically. Once you have made the transaction, please get in touch with us via private message, and we will help you sort it out.

^DG

shineweare 10-11-2018 02:13 AM

Hi I would like to top up grabpay using my OCBC titanium card. May I know if this is qualified for 10x? And how about ishopchangi and Sephora?

Thank you.

pandipanda 10-11-2018 09:12 AM

Will I be rewarded 10x for buying from Amazon Prime Now SG?

CloudHeat 11-11-2018 10:08 PM

Hi OCBC,

As I am intending to spend quite a fair bit of amount on televisions and fridge during the upcoming sitex event at expo on 22-25nov, I would like to see whether I can confirm that these are eligible categories for 10x points before I use the card for these purchases. The merchants which I am intending to make the purchases from at the sitex event would be Sony, Best Denki and Harvey Norman

Quote:

Originally Posted by OCBC Bank (Post 117098775)
Hi there,

We apologise but we will be unable to advise if the MCC are coded correctly for such electronic fairs. We will only be able to advise until a transaction has been made.

However, if you have already made a purchase & was not awarded 10x OCBC$, you may drop us a DM with your contact & transaction details. The Bank will validate it & request for more information if needed.

^CC

OCBC Bank 12-11-2018 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shineweare (Post 117510435)
Hi I would like to top up grabpay using my OCBC titanium card. May I know if this is qualified for 10x? And how about ishopchangi and Sephora?

Thank you.

Hi shineweare,

Grab, ishopchangi, and Sephora transactions are not eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

OCBC Bank 12-11-2018 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pandipanda (Post 117511904)
Will I be rewarded 10x for buying from Amazon Prime Now SG?

Hi pandipanda,

All Amazon / Amazon Prime Now transactions will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

OCBC Bank 12-11-2018 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CloudHeat (Post 117540427)
Hi OCBC,

As I am intending to spend quite a fair bit of amount on televisions and fridge during the upcoming sitex event at expo on 22-25nov, I would like to see whether I can confirm that these are eligible categories for 10x points before I use the card for these purchases. The merchants which I am intending to make the purchases from at the sitex event would be Sony, Best Denki and Harvey Norman

Hi CloudHeat,

For transactions made at electronic fairs, we apologise but we will not be able to advise upfront if the transactions will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.
As mentioned in our previous replies, we are unable to ascertain how the transactions made at these fairs are coded.

However, if you are intending to make a purchase for electronics with Sony, Best Denki, and Harvey Norman at the fair, we will grant you the 10X OCBC$.

Once you have made the transaction, just drop us a private message, and we will be glad to help you sort it out. Please keep a copy of your receipt as well.

^DG

pandipanda 12-11-2018 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OCBC Bank (Post 117552808)
Hi pandipanda,

All Amazon / Amazon Prime Now transactions will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

By 'ALL' I'm assuming it includes US and Singapore Amazon / Amazon Prime Now (app) ? Thanks.

finale1 13-11-2018 06:43 AM

Shopee transactions get 10 $ocbc

Hi OCBC,

Can i check and confirm that any purchase on shopee will get 10x $OCBC (4miles/$). I intend to make an electronics purchase.

On OCBC website itself last updated 24 oct, it states that:

On top of that, we recognise and award 10x OCBC$ on any purchases when you shop at the following merchants:

Alibaba Daigou Mustafa Centre
AliExpress Ezbuy Qoo10
Amazon IKEA Shopee
Courts Lazada Taobao

Last updated on: 24 October 2018

Thanks!

OCBC Bank 13-11-2018 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pandipanda (Post 117557797)
By 'ALL' I'm assuming it includes US and Singapore Amazon / Amazon Prime Now (app) ? Thanks.

Hi pandipanda,

Yes, you are right!

^DG

OCBC Bank 13-11-2018 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finale1 (Post 117562096)
Hi OCBC,

Can i check and confirm that any purchase on shopee will get 10x $OCBC (4miles/$). I intend to make an electronics purchase.

On OCBC website itself last updated 24 oct, it states that:

On top of that, we recognise and award 10x OCBC$ on any purchases when you shop at the following merchants:

Alibaba Daigou Mustafa Centre
AliExpress Ezbuy Qoo10
Amazon IKEA Shopee
Courts Lazada Taobao

Last updated on: 24 October 2018

Thanks!

Hi there,

All transactions made with the merchants (Shopee included) mentioned will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG