OCBC Titanium Mastercard

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got the card on Monday and I used it a few times for petrol/random purchases.

I just made full payment to the CC charges before the due date, but my credit limit isn't reset. I also can't see any transaction the past 30 days, it's all empty. Is this normal?

I have no instalments, just the usual petrol/amazon purchases.

How you make your payment to the CC? It probably not yet reached the account. Btw how come u have payment due when u just got the card?

The purchases you made probably not yet posted. It may take a few days for merchant to post the transactions before it will appear on the account.

xersion

Master Member
Reaction score
Just got the card on Monday and I used it a few times for petrol/random purchases.

I just made full payment to the CC charges before the due date, but my credit limit isn't reset. I also can't see any transaction the past 30 days, it's all empty. Is this normal?

I have no instalments, just the usual petrol/amazon purchases.
Merchant normally took 2 to 3 days to post. You will see it when they post.
Your mode of payment to ocbc? Fast will be instant while axs will take 3 days

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh, I just saw some payments due(for purchases i made) when i logged in and since i'm already logged in... clicked some buttons and paid it off.

anyway not a big deal, just curious cause this is the first time i applied for a CC. previously debit cards are enough for my use.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

If I make shopping or other valid purchases via Samsung pay or paywave, will the purchase be given 10xOCBC?

Hi Oldycat,

As long as your purchase is from an eligible MCC, any types of payments including mobile payment or Paywave will be awarded 10x OCBC$.

^CC

fatty1

Reaction score
Hi, is foot reflex company Kohong eligible for 10X points? What about food items from marks and spencer?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi sixirixis,

We will check & get back to you asap.

^CC

Dear OCBC,

Will 10x points still be applicable with selected merchants if I also use rebatemango with my titanium rewards cards?

For example, will purchase made with titanium rewards on Aliexpress through rebatemango give me 10x points on top of the rebates?

Thanks!

Hi sixirixis,

Purchases from merchants via Rebate Mango that falls within the eligible MCCs will be awarded 10x OCBC$.

In this case, purchases from Aliexpress via Rebate Mango will be awarded 10x OCBC$.

^CC

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, is foot reflex company Kohong eligible for 10X points? What about food items from marks and spencer?

Hi fatty1,

Transactions made at kohong will not be eligible for 10x OCBC$.
Purchases from Marks & Spencer will be awarded 10x OCBC$.

^CC

benlau1

Reaction score
Hi anyone managed to pay Taobao In SGD using this card? Tried using this card but the currency keeps reverting to USD. Citibank does not have this issue and allows payment in sgd

Iceman1987

Reaction score
Hi, can i check if purchase of bags at LV, prada, YSL, Longchamp,Celine, Balenciaga boutique stores in Munich qualify for ×10 points?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, can i check if purchase of bags at LV, prada, YSL, Longchamp,Celine, Balenciaga boutique stores in Munich qualify for ×10 points?

Hi Iceman1987,

Purchases from Louis Vuitton, Long Champ, Prada, YSL & Celine will be eligible for 10x OCBC$.

We will check on Balenciaga's eligibility & get back to you asap.

^CC

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
does this card offer any OCBC$ for all contactless transactions like the dbs black??

Been using this card to pay for a lot of random stuff using contactless payment.

stardays

Reaction score
Hi, OCBC. I am planning to purchase jewelry at Cartier in Paris. Does this eligible for x10 bonus?

Thanks!

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
does this card offer any OCBC$ for all contactless transactions like the dbs black??

Been using this card to pay for a lot of random stuff using contactless payment.

Hi SyraLeo,

Contactless or mobile payments will be awarded 10x OCBC$ for every $1 spent on purchases from merchants that fall within the eligible MCCs.

1x OCBC$ will be awarded for every $1 spent on all other retail spend.

For more details, please visit:
https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/cards/titanium_rewards_credit_card-terms-conditions.pdf?rand=1

^CC

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Iceman1987,

Purchases from Louis Vuitton, Long Champ, Prada, YSL & Celine will be eligible for 10x OCBC$.

We will check on Balenciaga's eligibility & get back to you asap.

^CC

Hi Iceman1987,

We are sorry to keep you waiting.
Purchases from Balenciaga will be awarded 10x OCBC$ as well.

^CC

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.