www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Credit Cards & Line of Credit facilities (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/credit-cards-line-credit-facilities-243/)
-   -   OCBC Titanium Mastercard (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/credit-cards-line-credit-facilities-243/ocbc-titanium-mastercard-3616565.html)

Gabro 23-11-2018 03:45 PM

from the T&C doc:
For OCBC Titanium Rewards Card, 10x OCBC$ are automatically awarded for transactions
made at merchants that fall within the following MCCs.
MCC 5732 Electronics Stores

am i correct to interpret this includes anything bought from retailers such as Harvey Norman, Audio House, Mega Discount etc? e.g. furniture etc

OCBC Bank 23-11-2018 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabro (Post 117751501)
from the T&C doc:
For OCBC Titanium Rewards Card, 10x OCBC$ are automatically awarded for transactions
made at merchants that fall within the following MCCs.
MCC 5732 Electronics Stores

am i correct to interpret this includes anything bought from retailers such as Harvey Norman, Audio House, Mega Discount etc? e.g. furniture etc

Hi Gabro,

Yes, all transactions made with merchants under MCC 5732 will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

silverbomb 24-11-2018 03:08 PM

hi ocbc do i get 10x points if i purchase a Xiaomi phone in XiaoMi/Mi store? just want to confirm before i purchase.

OCBC Bank 26-11-2018 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverbomb (Post 117768092)
hi ocbc do i get 10x points if i purchase a Xiaomi phone in XiaoMi/Mi store? just want to confirm before i purchase.

Hi silverbomb,

Yes, handset purchases from Xiaomi/Mi stores will be eligible for 10X OCBC$. However, at the moment we will not be able to ascertain if the additional OCBC$ will be credited automatically.

Once you have made the transaction, could you drop us a PM, so that we are able to check on it, and assist with the crediting (if necessary)?

Thank you.

^DG

silverbomb 27-11-2018 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OCBC Bank (Post 117802162)
Hi silverbomb,

Yes, handset purchases from Xiaomi/Mi stores will be eligible for 10X OCBC$. However, at the moment we will not be able to ascertain if the additional OCBC$ will be credited automatically.

Once you have made the transaction, could you drop us a PM, so that we are able to check on it, and assist with the crediting (if necessary)?

Thank you.

^DG

thanks DG, have alr gotten a callback from your team and they will manually credit the pts. Appreciate it!

OCBC Bank 28-11-2018 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverbomb (Post 117827606)
thanks DG, have alr gotten a callback from your team and they will manually credit the pts. Appreciate it!

Glad to learn that you have received the call from our service executive! If there is anything else that we may be able to assist you with, please feel free to drop us another private message.

^DG

RocketAbyss 28-11-2018 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RocketAbyss (Post 115563203)
Does anyone know if using the Titanium card on computer parts merchants, like those in Sim Lim Square(PCThemes, Cybermind etc.) are applicable for the 10X OCBC$? I couldn't find any source saying that those merchants in SLS have the correct Merchant Category Code.

Quote:

Originally Posted by OCBC Bank (Post 115639934)
Hi RocketAbyss,

We apologise for missing out on your previous query.

Electronics purchases at electronics merchants located at Sim Lim should be given 10X OCBC$.

If you do not receive the 9X OCBC$, do drop us a PM with your contact details, and we will arrange for a call to you. Please keep a copy of your invoice.

^DG

Hi OCBC,

I know you answered this question before, but the reply is for "ELECTRONICS" purchased at Sim Lim Square. Does "PC/COMPUTER COMPONENTS" like those at hardware shops at Sim Lim Square apply for 10x OCBC$ for OCBC Titanium?

Thanks!

CloudHeat 28-11-2018 02:33 PM

Hi OCBC,

I have made some purchases at sitex fair on 23 and 25 Nov with Best Denki and Courts.

Could you advise the next steps I need to undertake to get the 10x points please?

Quote:

Originally Posted by OCBC Bank (Post 117553157)
Hi CloudHeat,

For transactions made at electronic fairs, we apologise but we will not be able to advise upfront if the transactions will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.
As mentioned in our previous replies, we are unable to ascertain how the transactions made at these fairs are coded.

However, if you are intending to make a purchase for electronics with Sony, Best Denki, and Harvey Norman at the fair, we will grant you the 10X OCBC$.

Once you have made the transaction, just drop us a private message, and we will be glad to help you sort it out. Please keep a copy of your receipt as well.

^DG

OCBC Bank 28-11-2018 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RocketAbyss (Post 117838276)
Hi OCBC,

I know you answered this question before, but the reply is for "ELECTRONICS" purchased at Sim Lim Square. Does "PC/COMPUTER COMPONENTS" like those at hardware shops at Sim Lim Square apply for 10x OCBC$ for OCBC Titanium?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Bonus OCBC$ is awarded based on the MCC of the merchant you are purchasing from. If the merchants at Sim Lim Square and their acquiring bank have categorised their MCC as one of those shown in the T&Cs, it will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

Do note that if the merchantís main business is selling of hardware and computer parts, it will not be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

OCBC Bank 28-11-2018 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CloudHeat (Post 117841182)
Hi OCBC,

I have made some purchases at sitex fair on 23 and 25 Nov with Best Denki and Courts.

Could you advise the next steps I need to undertake to get the 10x points please?

Hi CloudHeat,

Please drop us a private message with your contact number. We will arrange for our service executive to call and assist.

^DG

CloudHeat 29-11-2018 01:14 PM

I canít drop you a private message as I am a new user to hwz. Is it possible for u to drop me a message instead? Thanks

QUOTE=OCBC Bank;117842573]Hi CloudHeat,

Please drop us a private message with your contact number. We will arrange for our service executive to call and assist.

^DG[/QUOTE]

OCBC Bank 29-11-2018 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CloudHeat (Post 117859014)
I canít drop you a private message as I am a new user to hwz. Is it possible for u to drop me a message instead? Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by OCBC Bank (Post 117842573)
Hi CloudHeat,

^DG

Hi,

Please check your private message inbox.

Thank you.

^DG

jyng90 02-12-2018 09:04 PM

purchasing of laptop on carousell using caroupay, will i get 10x bonus ?

dardle 03-12-2018 08:41 AM

Hi OCBC,

can I know if purchasing items like washer, dryer, tv and fridge from Gain City is eligible for 10x rewards?

OCBC Bank 03-12-2018 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jyng90 (Post 117915070)
purchasing of laptop on carousell using caroupay, will i get 10x bonus ?

Hi jyng90,

Purchases made on Carousell will not be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG