www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Credit Cards & Line of Credit facilities (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/credit-cards-line-credit-facilities-243/)
-   -   OCBC Titanium Mastercard (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/credit-cards-line-credit-facilities-243/ocbc-titanium-mastercard-3616565.html)

OCBC Bank 10-12-2018 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fun4life (Post 118034933)
Hi, OCBC Bank,

Why my BUS/MRT transactions posted din get any OCBC$?

Quote:

Originally Posted by fun4life (Post 118012446)
Hi, OCBC Bank,

I recieved email for the promotiom of 30 OCBC$ per $1 spent on train and bus rides till 19 Dec. But for both my two BUS/MRT trasnction posted days back, I got ZERO OCBC$, not even 1.

Just called OCBC hotline, but your pinoy CSO got me confused to say that the base OCBC will only be awarded next month with the statement.

I think I shall get the 1 base OCBC$ immediately and the 29 OCBC$ in Jan 2019?

Thanks

Hi there,

For this promotion, the OCBC$ in full (30X) will be credited by 29 January. 1X OCBC$ will not be posted to your account immediately, or in the following month statement as mentioned by our service executive. We apologise for any misinformation given.

^DG

Boon Sim 10-12-2018 05:00 PM

@OCBC Bank, will transactions made in-store at Mega Discount Store qualify for 10x?

OCBC Bank 10-12-2018 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boon Sim (Post 118040564)
@OCBC Bank, will transactions made in-store at Mega Discount Store qualify for 10x?

Hi Boon Sim,

Mega Discount transactions will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

pchltws 10-12-2018 09:10 PM

This cannot, that cannot. Lousy card~

utterdisrespect 11-12-2018 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pchltws (Post 118044260)
This cannot, that cannot. Lousy card~

You're welcomed to choose any other CC in the market, but for the eligible retailers OCBC TR has the best mpd rate of 4, just saying.

kashanai 11-12-2018 08:39 AM

Yup, and free annual fee for the first 2 years . After that , ocbc does have a very strict policy of min spend for fee waiver for other cards. Not sure about this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by utterdisrespect (Post 118049567)
You're welcomed to choose any other CC in the market, but for the eligible retailers OCBC TR has the best mpd rate of 4, just saying.


OCBC Bank 11-12-2018 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kashanai (Post 118049658)
Yup, and free annual fee for the first 2 years . After that , ocbc does have a very strict policy of min spend for fee waiver for other cards. Not sure about this.

Hi kashanai,

Out of the free annual fee period, the Titanium Rewards card will require a minimum spend of $10,000 within the card's anniversary year for automatic annual fee waiver.

^DG

aemaeth 11-12-2018 10:31 PM

Hi I applied for this card online but didn't receive any confirmation email or sms. Is this normal or should I submit another application? I applied over the weekend.

holyarmer 12-12-2018 02:29 AM

Hi do purchases at Samsung store qualify for 10x OCBC$?

Trent_83 12-12-2018 05:56 AM

Hi,

Is Dr Kong Singapore shops considered for 10x points?

Going to buy school bag and shoes for kids.

Also Smiggle(selling kids accesories and bags) considered?

Tks!

OCBC Bank 12-12-2018 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aemaeth (Post 118062590)
Hi I applied for this card online but didn't receive any confirmation email or sms. Is this normal or should I submit another application? I applied over the weekend.

Hi aemeath,

Could you give us a call at 1800 363 3333?
Our service executive will be able to check on your application, and advise accordingly.

^DG

OCBC Bank 12-12-2018 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holyarmer (Post 118064906)
Hi do purchases at Samsung store qualify for 10x OCBC$?

Hi,

Purchases made at Samsung store will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

OCBC Bank 12-12-2018 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trent_83 (Post 118065324)
Hi,

Is Dr Kong Singapore shops considered for 10x points?

Going to buy school bag and shoes for kids.

Also Smiggle(selling kids accesories and bags) considered?

Tks!

Hi there,

Smiggle will not be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

As for Dr. Kong, we apologise but we will not be able to advise upfront if the transactions made will be eligible for 10X OCBC$, but we will be availing the 10X OCBC$ for transactions made there.

Just in case, it is not automatically given 10X, when you have made the transaction, just drop us a private message, and we will be glad to help you sort it out.

^DG

preventme 12-12-2018 09:03 PM

Hello, is suitsupply at ion eligible for $10OCBC?

My rewards amount does not tally with the amount spent.

silverbomb 13-12-2018 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OCBC Bank (Post 115205307)
Hi there,

If you are using your Titanium Rewards credit card to pay for transactions made at the merchant website via PayPal as a gateway, you should qualify for 10X OCBC$, assuming that the merchant eligible for 10X OCBC$.

Do drop us a PM if you require further clarification on this.

^DG

Lazada is listed as qualifying merchant on 10X points for any purchases done.

so just to clarify, using the paypal payment mode on Lazada using this card will still qualify for 10X points?

separately qn, as i have insufficient money in lazada wallet and should i topped up the wallet using this card to complete my payment, it should still qualify for 10x points?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.