OCBC Titanium Mastercard

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

I applied this card during OCBC promo whereby you can get 32000 OCBC$ when you met 2 requirements

1) Get 21500 OCBC$ upon card approval. My card was being approved in May and I should get 21500 OCBC$ by 30th Jun

2) Get 10500 OCBC$ when you make a qualifying spend of $300 within the first month of card approval. I’ve made a purchased of more than $300(Courts) in May and I should get the 10500 OCBC$ by 30th Jun

I’ve since received the 21500 OCBC$. So now the question is, it is already the 3rd Jul and I still have yet to receive the 10500 OCBC$. Why was it not being credited? Appreciate your kind reply. Thanks

Hi,

For cards that are approved in May, the qualifying spend will have to be made by 30 June, and the OCBC$ will be credited by 31 July.

If you do not receive the OCBC$ by the end of this month, please call our hotline or drop us a private message here.

^DG

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
How long would it take for the OCBC bonuses to be entered in our system?

Bought clothes from Zalora last month, no 10X OCBC$.

Also bought video games from Amazon(not sure if eligible).

Planning to buy a Garmin and a new mobile phone this month from a physical store, would these be under the MCC eligible for OCBC$. I am buying from non listed retailers though.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Planning to buy a Garmin and a new mobile phone this month from a physical store, would these be under the MCC eligible for OCBC$. I am buying from non listed retailers though.

Bonus points for eligible spend made last month will be awarded end of this month. Zalora and amazon should be eligible. Can you specify which is the non-listed physical store? It will depend on its MCC.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

Bonus points for eligible spend made last month will be awarded end of this month. Zalora and amazon should be eligible. Can you specify which is the non-listed physical store? It will depend on its MCC.

Hi SyraLeo,

As Trazora has shared, bonus OCBC$ will be credited by the end of the following month, based on the transaction posted date. Transactions that are posted in June, the additional OCBC$ will be credited by the end of July.

Both Zalora and Amazon are eligible for 10X OCBC$.

As for your purchase of the mobile phone and Garmin device, please provide us with the name of the merchant, and we will check on it.

^DG

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Parissilk or world comm at Sim Lim Square.

mobile phone from redwhite/kasia i guess.

Aren't these classified under Electronics and Gadgets regardless of retailer?

wacanbosi

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Not sure if it's been asked before.
Would like to check if paying phone in singtel shop during contract renewal earn 10x points? Also if i do online via singtel website, will it earn 10x points?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Would like to check if paying phone in singtel shop during contract renewal earn 10x points? Also if i do online via singtel website, will it earn 10x points?

No 10x points for telco

Iceman1987

Reaction score
Hi, we have dropped you a private message.

^DG

Hi, an OCBC rep contacted me and said that one of the transaction was posted late on 1st Jun instead of 31 May. Hence, the discrepancy in the bonus OCBC$. I will check if the bonus OCBC$ are posted in end July for this transaction. If not, i will contact you guys again.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If my card anniversary is from Jan to Dec, will the 9x for my transactions made in Dec be counted towards the yearly cap of 120000 points in the 1st year or 2nd year since the 9x points will be posted in Jan, which is the start of the new card year.

Assuming my new card year starts from Jan,
If I spend 10k in Dec, and subsequently 8k in Jan, what is the total amount of points I will get if they were done on qoo10?

Thanks

Last edited:

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Parissilk or world comm at Sim Lim Square.

mobile phone from redwhite/kasia i guess.

Aren't these classified under Electronics and Gadgets regardless of retailer?

Hi SyraLeo,

Transactions made with Parisilk (http://www.parisilk.com/) and Redwhite Mobile will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

As for World Comm and Kasia, let us check on it, and we will get back to you asap.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Hi there,

All transactions made with Singtel will not be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, an OCBC rep contacted me and said that one of the transaction was posted late on 1st Jun instead of 31 May. Hence, the discrepancy in the bonus OCBC$. I will check if the bonus OCBC$ are posted in end July for this transaction. If not, i will contact you guys again.

Hi there,

If you do not receive the OCBC$ by the end of July, just drop us another message here.

^DG

pazuuu

Reaction score
Hi

I was unable to add my titanium rewards mastercard in lazada. Checked with the bank CSO and nothing wrong with my card. Any remedies ?

Sent from LGE LM-V405 using GAGT

Hi lurker88,

If our service executive have checked that there are no issues with your card, you may wish to check with Lazada directly if they are currently facing any problems with their platforms.

Were there any error messages shown when you tried adding your card?

^DG

Sorry to hijack the post. Same problem as lurker88. Anyone else having problem adding OCBC Titanium to Lazada? Error is card failed to bind. Had checked with Lazada, they said no issue. And there is no issue with my card. But problem persist.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If my card anniversary is from Jan to Dec, will the 9x for my transactions made in Dec be counted towards the yearly cap of 120000 points in the 1st year or 2nd year since the 9x points will be posted in Jan, which is the start of the new card year.

Assuming my new card year starts from Jan,
If I spend 10k in Dec, and subsequently 8k in Jan, what is the total amount of points I will get if they were done on qoo10?

Thanks
Pls help me out ocbc rep

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.