OCBC Titanium Mastercard

blaCkbOxx

Reaction score
Hi ODBC,

Do we entitle for 10x OCBC$ if paying any tour packages during NATAS? I'm holding an OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card. Thanks.

Last edited:

winhow

Reaction score
Hi DG,

My purchase at Fila Seoul 3May was not awarded 10X OCBC$ and I only have the receipt in Korean. Can you let me know how to sort this ?

Hi winhow,

Transactions made at Nike and Fila will be eligible for 10X OCBC$. If you do not receive the additional OCBC$ automatically, just drop us another message here, and we will help you sort it out.

^DG

dogma69

Reaction score
9x OCBC$ Breakdown

Hi OCBC,

In your website, under Rewards, I can only see the 1x OCBC$ transaction history. I have no way to see the breakdown of 9x ocbc$. It is annoying trying hard to tally the points.

So how do I check the breakdown of the 9x OCBC$ awarded to me?
Thanks

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

In your website, under Rewards, I can only see the 1x OCBC$ transaction history. I have no way to see the breakdown of 9x ocbc$. It is annoying trying hard to tally the points.

So how do I check the breakdown of the 9x OCBC$ awarded to me?
Thanks

Hi there,

For a breakdown of your OCBC$, please call our hotline at 1800 363 3333, or log in to Online Banking and send us a secured mail.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi DG,

My purchase at Fila Seoul 3May was not awarded 10X OCBC$ and I only have the receipt in Korean. Can you let me know how to sort this ?

Hi winhow,

Please drop us a private message with your bank registered mobile number. We will call and assist.

^DG

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Zalora transaction of 153.3 not eligible for 10x ? Statement for this transaction is on the 24th of June.

You said Current + 1 month, so June + July but its the end of August already.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zalora transaction of 153.3 not eligible for 10x ? Statement for this transaction is on the 24th of June.

Today is 30 Jul. Wait till 31 jul.

Fujima

Reaction score
Just rcved the 9x for June spending, and can cfm that royal sporting house was credited with 10x

thanks ocbc

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

Hi there,

Zalora is eligible for 10X OCBC$.

If you do not receive the additional OCBC$ by end day (31 July), please call our hotline at 1800 363 3333, or drop us a secured mail with your contact number.

^DG

sgdealing

Reaction score
Ocbc 10X rewards

Hi May I check if OCBC 10X rewards will be given for purchases at HAFARY TILES (offline purchase)?

Thanks a lot

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Sir/Madam OCBC reps,

GEOX shoes at Geox shop in singapore 10x?
Thank you!

Hi there,

GEOX's MCC does not qualify for 10X OCBC$.
However, if you will be making a purchase for shoes with GEOX, we will avail the additional OCBC$ to you.

Do note that it will not be automatically credited.

Please keep a copy of the invoice, and when the transaction has been posted to your card account, get in touch with us via private message.

We will call and help you sort it out.

^DG

sabotender

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

I am targetted for the 20X OCBC$ on online spend with OCBC Titanium Rewards Card from 1 to 31 August 2019 promotion.

May I know if PayPal transactions qualify for 20X?

Thank you.

kashanai

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

I’m in already maxed out 120k points for my card , will reset in Sept 2019

Can I still participate in the 20x?

Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.