www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Credit Cards & Line of Credit facilities (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/credit-cards-line-credit-facilities-243/)
-   -   OCBC Titanium Mastercard (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/credit-cards-line-credit-facilities-243/ocbc-titanium-mastercard-3616565.html)

OCBC Bank 25-01-2019 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wacanbosi (Post 118819959)
Hi,

Plan to buy phone from red white mobile https://redwhitemobile.com). Will i be getting 10x point from this store?

Hi wacanbosi,

Purchases made with Red White Mobile will be eligible for 10X OCBC$. However, at this point of time, we won't be able to ascertain if the additional OCBC$ will be credited automatically.

If you do not receive it by the end of the next month, following transaction posted date, just drop us a private message, and we will help you sort it out.

^DG

OCBC Bank 25-01-2019 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sneezybum (Post 118826413)
Hi, OCBC Bank

Iím planning to get a sound bar from the authorised dealer in Singapore. However, itís not from the major electrical store. The store is TC Acoustics in Adelphi. The item is shown in this link https://www.tcacoustic.asia/sg/shop/...-playbase.html

Please advise if this purchase will be eligible for 10x points. Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

We are not able to ascertain if transactions made with TC Acoustics is eligible for 10X OCBC$ at the moment. However, it does appear that the shop is mainly electronics based.

If you do not receive the additional OCBC$ automatically, just drop us a private message, and we will help you sort it out.

^DG

Trazora 25-01-2019 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OCBC Bank (Post 118835434)
Hi there,

10X OCBC$ are awarded for transactions made with merchants whose MCC is as shown in the T&Cs.

After feedback from our cardmembers, we have added merchants such as IKEA, LAZADA, AMAZON amongst others to be automatically granted 10X OCBC$ for all purchases made, even though the MCC is not eligible.

As much as we would like to accede to all requests, we are unfortunately unable to do so.

Elendil5259, for your computer monitor purchase at Sim Lim Square, could you provide us with the merchant name for our review?

^DG

Can I understand it as camera is given exception but monitor and other computer parts are not given exception? This is about exception for what is purchased, which I thought is separate issue from exception for specific merchants.

wacanbosi 26-01-2019 11:40 AM

Thanks for the reply

Quote:

Originally Posted by OCBC Bank (Post 118835492)
Hi wacanbosi,

Purchases made with Red White Mobile will be eligible for 10X OCBC$. However, at this point of time, we won't be able to ascertain if the additional OCBC$ will be credited automatically.

If you do not receive it by the end of the next month, following transaction posted date, just drop us a private message, and we will help you sort it out.

^DG

winhow 26-01-2019 08:26 PM

Hi,

Klook and KKday eligible for 10x ?

KhimC80 28-01-2019 10:05 AM

Lights N Shower gets 10x OCBC$?

Hi OCBC,

I have around $9k purchase of lights, LED, cabinets, sink, bathroom accessories etc from Lights N Shower (Mactaggard Road).

Do I get 10x OCBC$ if I use OCBC Titanium card? They sell pretty similar stuffs as Ikea. Thank you!

agmayu 28-01-2019 11:48 AM

Hi OCBC,

I did a couple of transactions in December - $68 at Best Denki and $9 at Uniqlo. I got 77 OCBC$ in my December statement (which is correct). However, in my January statement, I only got 190 OCBC$ instead of 693 OCBC$.

Could you help me understand the discrepancy? Calls to your helpline were not of any help at all as they dont seem to understand how this card works.

Thanks!

Trazora 28-01-2019 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agmayu (Post 118883097)
Hi OCBC,

I did a couple of transactions in December - $68 at Best Denki and $9 at Uniqlo. I got 77 OCBC$ in my December statement (which is correct). However, in my January statement, I only got 190 OCBC$ instead of 693 OCBC$.

Could you help me understand the discrepancy? Calls to your helpline were not of any help at all as they dont seem to understand how this card works.

Thanks!

The bonus points for transactions in dec should come in only at end of jan.

OCBC Bank 28-01-2019 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c0ke123 (Post 118833465)
Does newegg.com.sg qualify for the 10xOCBC$ since its electronics and gadget but online?

Hi there,

We are not able to ascertain at the moment if Newegg.com.sg transactions are eligible for 10X OCBC$, but we will be granting you the 10X OCBC$ if it's not given automatically.

Once you have made the purchase, just drop us a PM, so that we are able to check on it.

^DG

OCBC Bank 28-01-2019 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winhow (Post 118856651)
Hi,

Klook and KKday eligible for 10x ?

Hi there,

Klook and KKday transactions are not eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

OCBC Bank 28-01-2019 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agmayu (Post 118883097)
Hi OCBC,

Thanks!

Hi there,

Best Denki and Uniqlo are both eligible merchant for 10X OCBC$.

For transactions that are posted in December, the 9X OCBC$ will be credited by end of January.

Do allow till 31 January for the OCBC$ crediting. If you do not receive it by then, just drop us a private message with your bank registered contact number, and we will help you sort it out.

^DG

OCBC Bank 28-01-2019 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KhimC80 (Post 118881258)
Hi OCBC,

I have around $9k purchase of lights, LED, cabinets, sink, bathroom accessories etc from Lights N Shower (Mactaggard Road).

Do I get 10x OCBC$ if I use OCBC Titanium card? They sell pretty similar stuffs as Ikea. Thank you!

Hi KhimC80,

Lights N Shower purchases will not be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

KhimC80 28-01-2019 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OCBC Bank (Post 118885717)
Hi KhimC80,

Lights N Shower purchases will not be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

Oh that is sad! I know it has been asked before, but want to double confirm: Muji purchases are eligible for 10x OCBC$ right?

OCBC Bank 28-01-2019 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KhimC80 (Post 118886687)
Oh that is sad! I know it has been asked before, but want to double confirm: Muji purchases are eligible for 10x OCBC$ right?

Hi Khim,

Yes, Muji transactions are eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

kashanai 29-01-2019 09:33 AM

Btw just to update, I’ve received the bonus ocbc$ for the 1 month transport promotion for ATB. Very accurate