HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

OCBC Titanium Mastercard

Like Tree181Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2019, 11:04 AM   #1966
Featured Sponsor for Money Mind, EDMW

Dear OCBC,

I have faced an issue with the titanium card 10x rewards programme. I have purchase a laptop from the following shop call AddOn system. They are the only distributor of Vaio Laptop in singapore. I made a purchase of the laptop which cost $3099 using the ocbc titanium card. However, to my surprise the points were not credited into my account. I called ocbc to tell them about this. They acknowledge that laptop is indeed part of electronics and that they know that i have purchased a laptop from the AddOn System however the MCC code that's registered to the company was not of the correct MCC code. However they get back to me today and say there's nothing they can do about it. This is pretty unfair that i did not receive the bonus points as i'm pretty sure the company deal with laptop as much as harvey norman challenger and best denki.

Please help me with the following situation.

Thank you
Hi Vivian,

We would like to look into this. Could you drop us a private message with your bank registered mobile number?

^DG

OCBC Bank: Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
OCBC Bank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 12:15 PM   #1967

Hello DG,

Thank you for looking into this matter.

I am unable to send any private message as the pm feature is disabled.

the laptop i purchased was Vaio

Thanks for your help
Appreciate it.

Do let me know once you receive this message so i can delete my number off the post.

Last edited by vivianng; 07-03-2019 at 03:09 PM..
vivianng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 12:28 PM   #1968

Hello DG,

Thank you for looking into this matter.
my contact detail is <removed for privacy>

I am unable to send any private message as the pm feature is disabled.

the laptop i purchased was Vaio

Thanks for your help
Appreciate it.

Do let me know once you receive this message so i can delete my number off the post.
Hi Vivian,

We have taken note of your contact number, and we have dropped you a private message as well.

You may wish to edit your post to remove your contact number.

^DG

Old 09-03-2019, 02:59 PM   #1969

Will spending at Best Denki during IT Show now get the 10X rewards and 2% rebates?

OCBC team please kindly revert.

Thank you.
alan1282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 08:14 AM   #1970

Hi, I saw an online promotion for OCBC Titanium Rewards on Facebook regarding 32,000 OCBC$ (worth 12,800 Miles) Promo for New Cardholders, but cannot find it on the official website (https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/card...mo-for-ntc.pdf). Can you confirm authenticity of promotion
JialatThisOne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 11:33 AM   #1971

Will spending at Best Denki during IT Show now get the 10X rewards and 2% rebates?

OCBC team please kindly revert.

Thank you.
Hi

As long as the purchase is done with Best Denki, the transaction will earn 10X and 2% rebate

Happy shopping!

^Sh

Old 11-03-2019, 12:16 PM   #1972

Hi, I saw an online promotion for OCBC Titanium Rewards on Facebook regarding 32,000 OCBC$ (worth 12,800 Miles) Promo for New Cardholders, but cannot find it on the official website (https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/card...mo-for-ntc.pdf). Can you confirm authenticity of promotion
Hi there JialatThisOne

We can assure you it's a genuine offer for new Titanium Rewards card applicants.

^Sh

Old 12-03-2019, 01:33 PM   #1973

Hi there JialatThisOne

We can assure you it's a genuine offer for new Titanium Rewards card applicants.

^Sh
Hi, I applied for that offer as a new ocbc credit card applicant. Receive a message that i nees to submit a few docs including this “full set of application form with signature”. where can i find the form to fill in and sign to submit ??
z3n1th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 02:46 PM   #1974
Master Member

Hi there JialatThisOne

^Sh
Hi OCBC, is there a specific link to sign up for this promo? Or all signups within promo time will be eligible?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 6 PRO using GAGT
Tornesoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 03:16 PM   #1975
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi OCBC, is there a specific link to sign up for this promo? Or all signups within promo time will be eligible?

Must be the link from the facebook page.
Trazora is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 04:50 PM   #1976

Hi, I applied for that offer as a new ocbc credit card applicant. Receive a message that i nees to submit a few docs including this “full set of application form with signature”. where can i find the form to fill in and sign to submit ??
Hi there,

Customers are required to print & sign on the application form, before submitting it with the other required documents via mail or at our branches.

We will arrange for our service executive to call & assist you further.
Please share your contact number with us via PM.

Thank you.

^CC

Old 12-03-2019, 05:59 PM   #1977

Hi there,

To be eligible for the promotion, customers are required to apply for the Titanium Rewards Credit Card by clicking on the Facebook link.

^CC

Old 12-03-2019, 09:30 PM   #1978
Master Member

Hi there,

To be eligible for the promotion, customers are required to apply for the Titanium Rewards Credit Card by clicking on the Facebook link.

^CC
Thanks alot, could you link it here? Cant find on OCBC facebook

In addition, how can I check if my account is eligible for this promo? Do you have a live chat on ocbc website?
Tornesoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 10:11 PM   #1979
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks alot, could you link it here? Cant find on OCBC facebook

In addition, how can I check if my account is eligible for this promo? Do you have a live chat on ocbc website?
Link from favebook https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/titaniumrewards-mastercard.html?sourceCode=NTCM01
Trazora is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2019, 12:22 PM   #1980

Hi OCBC

I'm purchasing the following

1. washing machine from Electrolux south east Asia pte Ltd
2. mobile phone from Samsung Asia pte Ltd

Will they qualify for 10x points?

Last edited by reywind88; 13-03-2019 at 01:56 PM..
reywind88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.