OCBC Titanium Mastercard

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Can I check if purchasing online from music equipment stores such as Thomann.de and musicstore.de will be eligible for the 10x OCBC$ reward?

Also, is there a monthly cap for the earning of OCBC$?

Thanks

Hi kevinvoo,

There is no monthly cap on the 10X OCBC$ you will be able to earn, however there is an annual (based on card anniversary year) cap of 120,000 OCBC$.

Have you made any transactions with the above mentioned merchants yet? If so, we will be able to look into it, and advise you on the Merchant Category Code (MCC).

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

I have spendings with the following shoes/bags merchants but did not receive 10X points. Could you PM me a contact that i can reach out to (i can't pm you as <10 posts).

PREMIERE FOOTBALL SINGAPORE
FURLA SINGAPORE SGP

Thank you!

Hi fronzenre,

10X OCBC$ is given based on the MCC of the merchant.

We have dropped you a PM requesting for your bank registered mobile number so that we could look into the transactions for you, and advise you on the MCC.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Bought an ipad pro from best denki but i used IPP instead of full payment.

not sure if i even received any points. spent 1499 + 180 for the apple pencil.

best denki is rebate + 10x points. so i should be getting 14999 + 1800 ? but so far i dont see it in the ocbc app.

purchase was on August 18th.

did i read the promo wrong?

As stated in the TnC, instalment payment plan will not be awarded any OCBC$.

Oh missed it.

I should have paid in full omg, waste of time. why did i even choose IPP ffuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkk

Hi SyraLeo,

IPP will not be taken into account in the awarding and computation of OCBC$. You may refer to Clause 3 vii of the Terms & Conditions for this:

https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/titrew-terms-and-conditions-1-oct-2019.pdf

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Thank you for responding to our queries on the forum! I would like to know if purchases made on bhphotovideo.com are eligible for the 10x Reward Points

Thank you!

We will get back to you on this! Do give us some time to check.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Thank you for responding to our queries on the forum! I would like to know if purchases made on bhphotovideo.com are eligible for the 10x Reward Points

Thank you!

We will get back to you on this! Do give us some time to check.

^DG

Hi camphao,

B&H Photo MCC is likely to be in the eligible listing for 10X OCBC$. However, if you are making a purchase in the relevant categories (such as electronics - cameras), we will grant you the 10X OCBC$.

Please keep a copy of the invoice, and get in touch with us once the transaction has been posted.

Thank you.

^DG

Updated: Apologies for the typo. What we meant to say is that B&H Photo MCC is not likely to be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

Last edited:

vicyeo111

Reaction score
Hi vic,

Hugo Boss transactions will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.
We are still waiting for the relevant department to confirm on Club 21 transactions.

Sorry for the delay.

^DG
hi ocbc,

has ur dept confirmed 10x pts awarding for club 21?
since hugo boss is confirmed to be eligible can i assume purchases at luxury boutiques that sells clothes and bags will be eligible for 10x?

im bringing a client for shopping, likely those boutiques at paragon or taka so those will be recognizable clothing brand names

kelvinloh

Reaction score
Hello OCBC, there were missing OCBC$ bonus points for the 20x promo, and I have done a secured email to the helpdesk on 2nd Oct. Today is 8th Oct, no news no update. Please help to check. Thank you.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
hi ocbc,

has ur dept confirmed 10x pts awarding for club 21?
since hugo boss is confirmed to be eligible can i assume purchases at luxury boutiques that sells clothes and bags will be eligible for 10x?

im bringing a client for shopping, likely those boutiques at paragon or taka so those will be recognizable clothing brand names

Hi vicyeo111,

We apologise for the delay, but we are still checking on Club 21.

These brands will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

If a purchase is made and the bonus OCBC$ was not awarded, just drop us a private message here, and we will help you sort it out.

Michael Kors
Coach
Bottega Veneta
Long Champ
Hermes
Valentino
Christian Dior
Chanel
Kate Spade
Celine
Louis Vuitton
Balenciaga

Should there be other brands that you are interested in making a purchase with, but is not mentioned above. Do let us know so that we can check on it.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hello OCBC, there were missing OCBC$ bonus points for the 20x promo, and I have done a secured email to the helpdesk on 2nd Oct. Today is 8th Oct, no news no update. Please help to check. Thank you.

Hi kelvinloh,

Please drop us a private message with the 16 digit reference number of your secured mail.

Thank you.

^DG

DingJie

Reaction score
Hi DG, I am getting a mobile phone from Starhub and understand that Starhub will not automatically get 10x. Can I confirm if the receipt is actually for a mobile phone, it will still be applicable for 10x?

Last edited:

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi DG, I am getting a mobile phone from Starhub and understand that Starhub will not automatically get 10x. Can I confirm if the receipt is actually for a mobile phone, it will still be applicable for 10x?

Hi DingJie,

All telco (Singtel, StarHub, CirclesLife, M1 and the likes) transactions will not be eligible for 10X OCBC$. This is inclusive of the purchase of mobile phone.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Saver$,

We received a private message from you, however, as your inbox is full, we are not able to reply you.

Please clear your inbox, and drop us another private message thereafter.

Thank you.

^DG

Caerynwx

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

If I purchase items that is like skincare etc from the followings, am I entitled to 10x

Daigou / Mustafa Centre / Ezbuy/ Qoo10
/ Amazon/ IKEA /Shopee / Courts/ Lazada/ Taobao

laladuck

Reaction score
Hi OCBC

Are purchases at ishopchangi.com and The Sheila Duty Free eligible for 10X OCBC$?

Thank you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.