HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

OCBC Titanium Mastercard

Like Tree177Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2019, 06:49 PM   #2056

Hi, I receive EDM for OCBC TR on Tap & Earn 10% rebate for bus and train rides and will this qualify for 10X ?
winhow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 08:49 PM   #2057

RE: Query on eligiblity for Microsoft.com purchases

Hi OCBC,

May I check if electronics purchases (i.e. Microsoft Surface) made on the Microsoft online store will be eligible for the 10x rewards point offered for either online purchases or electronics purchase?

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this query!
camphao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 09:07 PM   #2058

Same, think no miles gained just 10% rebate capped at $10

Hi, I receive EDM for OCBC TR on Tap & Earn 10% rebate for bus and train rides and will this qualify for 10X ?
kashanai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 11:48 PM   #2059

Hi OCBC,

Would like ask the condition to be eligible for 10x Titanium promotion and also whether transaction from online hotel booking like Agoda is eligible. Tks
deathgodhorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 01:33 AM   #2060

Hello, OCBC team.
I am planning to purchase a laptop PC via Sony online in japan (as below). Does this purchase qualify for x10 bonus?
Thank you!
pur.store.sony.jp
stardays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 09:56 AM   #2061
Featured Sponsor for Money Mind, EDMW

Same, think no miles gained just 10% rebate capped at $10
Hi both,

Bus and train fare transactions charged to your OCBC Titanium Rewards Card will not be awarded OCBC$.

^DG

OCBC Bank: Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
OCBC Bank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 09:57 AM   #2062

Hi OCBC,

May I check if electronics purchases (i.e. Microsoft Surface) made on the Microsoft online store will be eligible for the 10x rewards point offered for either online purchases or electronics purchase?

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this query!
Hi camphao,

Transactions made on the Microsoft online store will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

Old 05-04-2019, 09:59 AM   #2063

Hi OCBC,

Would like ask the condition to be eligible for 10x Titanium promotion and also whether transaction from online hotel booking like Agoda is eligible. Tks
Hi there,

Hotel bookings from website such as Agoda will not be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

You may wish to refer to our website - https://www.ocbc.com/personal-bankin...astercard.html and the T&Cs for more details on the type of transactions that will earn you 10X OCBC$.

^DG

Old 05-04-2019, 10:04 AM   #2064

Hello, OCBC team.
I am planning to purchase a laptop PC via Sony online in japan (as below). Does this purchase qualify for x10 bonus?
Thank you!
pur.store.sony.jp
Hi stardays,

Transaction made with Sony will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

Old 07-04-2019, 10:58 AM   #2065

Taobao Shipping/Delivery

Hi,

Would like to check anyone recently use OCBC TR for Taobao delivery/shipping fees via 海运 or 空运 where the charge is in USD ?
I notice beside the delivery/shipping fees, I was also charged additional USD0.30 x 3 times ?

Not sure what are the purposes for USD0.30 and 3 times somemore....
Old 07-04-2019, 01:50 PM   #2066

Hi, Ocbc team. I went to Planet Bowl @ farre park for bowling game and used OCBC titanium card for payments as there was usual signage that the card gives x10 bonus on the pay wave machine. But bowling is not under the category of clothes, bags, department stores, electronics and gadgets. So just would like to know if I can actually earn x10 bonus.
By the way, the transaction was posted as “CIVIL SERVICE CLUB-TESSENSINGAPORE SG”
Thank you!
stardays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 09:04 AM   #2067

A&F

Hi OCBC,

Can I reconfirm Abercrombie & Fitch (A&F) will entitle 10X OCBC$ for outlet or online purchase. I try to use Search function but to no avail.

Thanks as always
Old 08-04-2019, 10:06 AM   #2068

Hi,

Would like to check anyone recently use OCBC TR for Taobao delivery/shipping fees via 海运 or 空运 where the charge is in USD ?
I notice beside the delivery/shipping fees, I was also charged additional USD0.30 x 3 times ?

Not sure what are the purposes for USD0.30 and 3 times somemore....
Hi there,

Could you drop us a PM with more details on the charge (what is the transaction appearing as), and also your bank registered mobile number?

^DG

Old 08-04-2019, 10:09 AM   #2069

Hi, Ocbc team. I went to Planet Bowl @ farre park for bowling game and used OCBC titanium card for payments as there was usual signage that the card gives x10 bonus on the pay wave machine. But bowling is not under the category of clothes, bags, department stores, electronics and gadgets. So just would like to know if I can actually earn x10 bonus.
By the way, the transaction was posted as “CIVIL SERVICE CLUB-TESSENSINGAPORE SG”
Thank you!
Hi stardays,

Planet Bowl transactions will not be eligible for 10X OCBCS.

When you mention Pay Wave, may we check if you are referring to mobile payment (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay etc)?

Do note that the promotion for 10X OCBC$ on mobile payment have ended on 4 August 2018.

^DG

Old 08-04-2019, 10:11 AM   #2070

Hi OCBC,

Can I reconfirm Abercrombie & Fitch (A&F) will entitle 10X OCBC$ for outlet or online purchase. I try to use Search function but to no avail.

Thanks as always
Hi there,

Abercrombie and Fitch transactions will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.