OCBC Titanium Mastercard

Rich-Tans

Reaction score
Dear OCBC, do stores selling electronic items in HDB estates, business parks, shophouses etc. qualify for 10x points? The item I intend to buy costs $3K. Doesn't make sense to pay first to find out if it qualifies.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Dear OCBC, do stores selling electronic items in HDB estates, business parks, shophouses etc. qualify for 10x points? The item I intend to buy costs $3K. Doesn't make sense to pay first to find out if it qualifies.

Hi there,

Bonus OCBC$ is given based on the MCC of the merchant.
We do not have visibility over what the MCC is, until a transaction has been made.

MCC is determined by the card associations (Mastercard / VISA), and is not within OCBC's control.

^DG

nsvinn

Reaction score
ocbc titanium to top up shopee pay

If i top up shopee pay using ocbc titanium blue for making purchase in shopee, can I still earn x10 points?

Last edited:

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

CrashWire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

uniquely_ad

Reaction score
is there a consolidated excel or something for which MCC is eligible thr 10x?

Is apple Singapore shop website eligible?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
is there a consolidated excel or something for which MCC is eligible thr 10x?

Is apple Singapore shop website eligible?

Hi there,

We do not have a consolidated list stating the MCCs of merchants.

MCCs are determined by the card associations (MasterCard/VISA), and is not within OCBC's control. To avoid providing incorrect information to cardholders, we will not be able to advise on the MCC of a merchant beforehand.

If you have made a transaction, we will be able to look into it, and advise on the MCC.

^DG

Thesoul

Reaction score
Hi OCBC team,

Would like to enquire if online purchase of Sonos sound bar from trysonos.sg is eligible for 10x points for Titanium card pls? This ecommerce website is run by TC acoustic shop located at adelphi.

Thank you!

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC team,

Would like to enquire if online purchase of Sonos sound bar from trysonos.sg is eligible for 10x points for Titanium card pls? This ecommerce website is run by TC acoustic shop located at adelphi.

Thank you!

Hi there,

Bonus OCBC$ is given based on the MCC of the merchant.
We do not have visibility over what the MCC is, until a transaction has been made.

MCC is determined by the card associations (Mastercard / VISA), and is not within OCBC's control.

If you have made a transaction, and would like to check on it, please call our hotline at 1800 363 3333.

^DG

benlau1

Reaction score
Hi OCBC

I refer to the following targeted promotion: Treat yourself with S$125 cashback from us

Thank you for spending with the OCBC Titanium Card. We have a special offer, exclusively for you! From now to 31 August 2020, charge a minimum of S$2,500 to your card and receive S$125 cashback from your shopping spree, on top of the OCBC$ you'll be earning too!

Simply be one of the first 500 customers to register.

Are you able to help me check if I have registered successfully - does it mean I am the first 500 and will be eligible?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

I refer to the following targeted promotion: Treat yourself with S$125 cashback from us

Thank you for spending with the OCBC Titanium Card. We have a special offer, exclusively for you! From now to 31 August 2020, charge a minimum of S$2,500 to your card and receive S$125 cashback from your shopping spree, on top of the OCBC$ you'll be earning too!

Simply be one of the first 500 customers to register.

Are you able to help me check if I have registered successfully - does it mean I am the first 500 and will be eligible?

Hi benlau1,

Our service executive will be able to do a check on this.

You may give us a call to our 24-hour hotline 1800 363 3333 or drop us a secured mail via ibanking for a check on your registration status.

Thank you.

^XF

someusername

Reaction score
Anyone know when OCBC$ expire? I have some expiring in September 2020. Do they expire on the last day of September or some other time during the month?

TIA.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.