www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Credit Cards & Line of Credit facilities (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/credit-cards-line-credit-facilities-243/)
-   -   OCBC Titanium Mastercard (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/credit-cards-line-credit-facilities-243/ocbc-titanium-mastercard-3616565.html)

Desires 06-08-2019 08:15 AM

Hi OCBC, I was offered 10x rewards points on dining for a few consecutive months. In May one of the transactions was told to be under MCC bars not under restaurant, after I appeal, your customer service officer Ati confirmed to me that she has gotten the approval and the additional 9x points will be given in a few days, that was in late June when my other additional dining points were given. Until today the missing points still not credited, I called ur cso on 26/7, thereís this guys said he will check n get back to me, 1 day later he called me n told me they have just credited the points, and in fact they didnít and I told him the number of points I have in acc are still the same. He realised that he made a mistake and promised will check again and get back to me but it has been another week, the transaction was made in mid May, are you trying to drag this until I forget?

peachpiggie 06-08-2019 08:39 AM

Does topping up grab pay count towards the 20X promotion?

peachpiggie 06-08-2019 08:39 AM

Does caroupay transactions qualify for the 20X promotion?

kashanai 06-08-2019 09:15 AM

Their reply and tnc so vague.

I guess anything not using physical card will be considered online?

6. Annual Card fees, Cash-On-Instalment IPP, extended payment plans, income tax payments, bill payments made via Internet Banking, bill payments made via AXS, interest, late payment charges, goods and services taxes, cash advances, balance transfers, BUS/MRT transactions, Transit top-up, contactless payments and other fees and charges shall not be taken into account in the award and computation of the reward

What is other fees and charges then?

Quote:

Originally Posted by OCBC Bank (Post 122093178)
Hi all

Thanks for participating in the promotion!

To clarify, we're not awarding based on MCC. As long as we detect that the transaction you made was done online, 20x will be awarded

^Sh

pinpinpin 06-08-2019 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benlau1 (Post 122094863)
I called OCBC but was told as Long as I spend on any of the titanium rewards card - the promo willl apply. Itís tagged to the person and not the card.

Is this correct? I already spent on one of my titanium cards based on this information. Could you PM for further discussion if the information
I received is incorrect pls?

I called and was informed they have to check with their product manager.

benlau1 06-08-2019 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinpinpin (Post 122103440)

Hi OCBC

Can you advise what can you do in this case? I have relied on information provided by your CSO and had spent on one of my Titanium rewards card. The CSO also confidently gave me his name and to look for him should I not get my bonus 20,000 OCBC $.

OCBC Bank 06-08-2019 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kashanai (Post 122093512)
Hi SH ,

Just to clarify, I received the promotion via email but there is no link to register

Please explain clearly

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by zumaba (Post 122095469)
There is no such requirement to register in the email and tnc.

Hi both,

We are sorry for any misinformation provided.
There is no registration needed for this promotion.

Customers who have received the EDM and or SMS will be eligible when they make the eligible spend.

^DG

OCBC Bank 06-08-2019 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benlau1 (Post 122094863)
I called OCBC but was told as Long as I spend on any of the titanium rewards card - the promo willl apply. Itís tagged to the person and not the card.

Is this correct? I already spent on one of my titanium cards based on this information. Could you PM for further discussion if the information
I received is incorrect pls?

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinpinpin (Post 122103440)

Quote:

Originally Posted by benlau1 (Post 122104302)
Hi OCBC

Can you advise what can you do in this case? I have relied on information provided by your CSO and had spent on one of my Titanium rewards card. The CSO also confidently gave me his name and to look for him should I not get my bonus 20,000 OCBC $.

Hi there,

If you are holding on to both the Pink and Blue Titanium Rewards card, only one card will be eligible for the promotion. We are sorry if you were wrongly advised by our service executive.

Please drop us a private message with your bank registered mobile number. We will call and advise further on which of your card is eligible for the promotion.

^DG

OCBC Bank 06-08-2019 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dankohman (Post 122096915)
Hi ocbc. Is redmart lazada eligible for 10x ocbc$?

Hi dankohman,

Redmart Lazada will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

OCBC Bank 06-08-2019 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desires (Post 122101755)
Hi OCBC, I was offered 10x rewards points on dining for a few consecutive months. In May one of the transactions was told to be under MCC bars not under restaurant, after I appeal, your customer service officer Ati confirmed to me that she has gotten the approval and the additional 9x points will be given in a few days, that was in late June when my other additional dining points were given. Until today the missing points still not credited, I called ur cso on 26/7, thereís this guys said he will check n get back to me, 1 day later he called me n told me they have just credited the points, and in fact they didnít and I told him the number of points I have in acc are still the same. He realised that he made a mistake and promised will check again and get back to me but it has been another week, the transaction was made in mid May, are you trying to drag this until I forget?

Hi Desires,

Please drop us a private message with your bank registered mobile number. We will check on this issue with our service executives.

^DG

benlau1 06-08-2019 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OCBC Bank (Post 122104458)
Hi there,

If you are holding on to both the Pink and Blue Titanium Rewards card, only one card will be eligible for the promotion. We are sorry if you were wrongly advised by our service executive.

Please drop us a private message with your bank registered mobile number. We will call and advise further on which of your card is eligible for the promotion.

^DG

PM already sent.

As I have already made my spending on one on my OCBC Titanium rewards card based on information provided by your CSO, I feel OCBC should honour the promotion to that card.

OCBC Bank 06-08-2019 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benlau1 (Post 122104530)
PM already sent.

As I have already made my spending on one on my OCBC Titanium rewards card based on information provided by your CSO, I feel OCBC should honour the promotion to that card.

Hi Ben,

We have received your PM, and we are looking into the matter.

^DG

OCBC Bank 06-08-2019 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myhyip4me (Post 122097453)
Hi OCBC
Is this based on posting date or transaction date? Payment via e-AXS also counted?

Hi there,

The promotion is based on the transacted date.
Payment via AXS networks will not be eligible.

^DG

OCBC Bank 06-08-2019 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peachpiggie (Post 122102079)
Does caroupay transactions qualify for the 20X promotion?

Quote:

Originally Posted by peachpiggie (Post 122102071)
Does topping up grab pay count towards the 20X promotion?

Hi there,

The OCBC$ will be credited for transactions that are made online. How the transactions are coded by the merchant is out of OCBC's control. If the transactions are coded by the merchants as an online transaction, it will be eligible for the promotion.

^DG

OCBC Bank 06-08-2019 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kashanai (Post 122102492)
Their reply and tnc so vague.

I guess anything not using physical card will be considered online?

6. Annual Card fees, Cash-On-Instalment IPP, extended payment plans, income tax payments, bill payments made via Internet Banking, bill payments made via AXS, interest, late payment charges, goods and services taxes, cash advances, balance transfers, BUS/MRT transactions, Transit top-up, contactless payments and other fees and charges shall not be taken into account in the award and computation of the reward

What is other fees and charges then?

Hi kashanai,

Transactions are coded by the merchants and its' acquiring banks. This is out of OCBC's control. The bonus OCBC$ will be credited for purchases which the merchants categorised as an online transaction.

Some examples of fee and charges would be transactions such as annual fee, late charges, and interest charges.

^DG