www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Credit Cards & Line of Credit facilities (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/credit-cards-line-credit-facilities-243/)
-   -   OCBC Titanium Mastercard (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/credit-cards-line-credit-facilities-243/ocbc-titanium-mastercard-3616565.html)

OCBC Bank 06-04-2017 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lavenderblues (Post 107288837)
That's what I hate about OCBC. They keep repeating the same thing that we already know. We just want our points credited for the transactions that's all!

Hi lavenderblues,

Could you drop us a PM with your contact details? Or provide us with the email address / 16 digit reference number (if you had sent us an email via Internet Banking)?

We will arrange for our service executive to call and check on your transactions.

Thank you.

^DG

leogeo 06-04-2017 10:53 PM

Hi OCBC, how are the OCBC $ and bonus $ calculated? Will the txn amt be rounded down to the nearest dollar before awarding the 1x OCBC $?

Similarly, is the txn rounded down to the nearest $ before awarding the 9x bonus $?

OCBC Bank 07-04-2017 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leogeo (Post 107307765)
Hi OCBC, how are the OCBC $ and bonus $ calculated? Will the txn amt be rounded down to the nearest dollar before awarding the 1x OCBC $?

Similarly, is the txn rounded down to the nearest $ before awarding the 9x bonus $?

Hi leogeo,

Yes, you are right to say that the amount will be rounded down.

^DG

leogeo 08-04-2017 03:39 PM

Thanks can I also find out if there is still the $100 limit for paywave/contactless transactions?

ska13a 08-04-2017 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leogeo (Post 107335579)
Thanks can I also find out if there is still the $100 limit for paywave/contactless transactions?

That problem belong to merchant issue, not bank

OCBC Bank 10-04-2017 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leogeo (Post 107335579)
Thanks can I also find out if there is still the $100 limit for paywave/contactless transactions?

Hi leogeo,

If the merchant uses the old terminals, the $100 limit for contactless transactions still apply.

^WX

lavenderblues 10-04-2017 09:10 PM

So anyway, the latest transaction for Qoo10 reflects as
8 January 2017 QOO10 32.59
Limousines and Taxicabs

Why would Qoo10 be in the first place tagged as Limousines and Taxicabs??

04/02/2017 QOO10 SINGAPORE SGP 152.50
For the above, I got the 9X points.

Anyone got similar replies?


As for my big box electronics transaction,
BIG BOX ELECTRONICS 89.00
Equipment, Furniture, and Home Furnishings Stores (except Appliances)

Anyway, just a suggestion, never never use the card on its own, for the fear of not getting 9X credited. You never know the merchant code. So use it at your own risk. Best is to only use it on your Samsung Pay, then OCBC will have nothing to say.

Unlike Citibank, they were quick to to re-award the points because of the justification. Anyway, once the promo end, I will definitely not use OCBC cards again.

Now I'm afraid of my Courts transactions because they will tell me it is not classified under electronics. :mad:

elnewbie 10-04-2017 09:25 PM

Courts is definitely not classified under electronics. Tried and tested. But Best Denki is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lavenderblues (Post 107375802)
So anyway, the latest transaction for Qoo10 reflects as
8 January 2017 QOO10 32.59
Limousines and Taxicabs

Why would Qoo10 be in the first place tagged as Limousines and Taxicabs??

04/02/2017 QOO10 SINGAPORE SGP 152.50
For the above, I got the 9X points.

Anyone got similar replies?


As for my big box electronics transaction,
BIG BOX ELECTRONICS 89.00
Equipment, Furniture, and Home Furnishings Stores (except Appliances)

Anyway, just a suggestion, never never use the card on its own, for the fear of not getting 9X credited. You never know the merchant code. So use it at your own risk. Best is to only use it on your Samsung Pay, then OCBC will have nothing to say.

Unlike Citibank, they were quick to to re-award the points because of the justification. Anyway, once the promo end, I will definitely not use OCBC cards again.

Now I'm afraid of my Courts transactions because they will tell me it is not classified under electronics. :mad:


lavenderblues 10-04-2017 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elnewbie (Post 107376034)
Courts is definitely not classified under electronics. Tried and tested. But Best Denki is.

Woah, in this case, I better do a refund because I can jolly well use other cards to get more miles! OCBC, if you're seeing these, can you sense the frustrations we as consumers are having?

StanII 11-04-2017 12:54 AM

any difference between the blue and pink card?

the bank called me up asking me to sign up and sent me the blue one which I just received it today.

elnewbie 11-04-2017 03:58 AM

You can only have one Rewards card. If you apply for both, the later card will be just a normal Titanium card.

Quote:

Originally Posted by StanII (Post 107379520)
any difference between the blue and pink card?

the bank called me up asking me to sign up and sent me the blue one which I just received it today.


Trazora 11-04-2017 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elnewbie (Post 107380352)
You can only have one Rewards card. If you apply for both, the later card will be just a normal Titanium card.

Really? OCBC mentioned multiple times here that can have both pink and blue cards for double the points limit.

vince123123 11-04-2017 08:03 AM

I have both the blue and pink cards simultaneously.

Quote:

Originally Posted by elnewbie (Post 107380352)
You can only have one Rewards card. If you apply for both, the later card will be just a normal Titanium card.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trazora (Post 107380988)
Really? OCBC mentioned multiple times here that can have both pink and blue cards for double the points limit.


OCBC Bank 11-04-2017 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StanII (Post 107379520)
any difference between the blue and pink card?

the bank called me up asking me to sign up and sent me the blue one which I just received it today.

Hi StanII,

There are no differences between the Blue and Pink Titanium cards.

^DG

OCBC Bank 11-04-2017 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elnewbie (Post 107380352)
You can only have one Rewards card. If you apply for both, the later card will be just a normal Titanium card.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trazora (Post 107380988)
Really? OCBC mentioned multiple times here that can have both pink and blue cards for double the points limit.

Hi,

Customers are able to hold on to both the Pink and Blue Titanium Rewards card at the same time.

Rewards will be capped at 120,000 OCBC$ per card anniversary year.

^DG


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.