OCBC Titanium Mastercard

Crimsom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, as the ocbc titanium nerf (2.7% cashback, annual cap), which other credit cards I can use for big ticket items like shop for BTO, etc especially for cashback and not miles ya! Thanks

Your best bet should be those 1.5 - 1.6% cashback cards like amex tcb, citi cashback+, standard Chartered simply cash etc.

Other higher % cashback cards all got monthly cap

If online, can consider citi smrt card

pratik28

Reaction score
Your best bet should be those 1.5 - 1.6% cashback cards like amex tcb, citi cashback+, standard Chartered simply cash etc.

Other higher % cashback cards all got monthly cap

If online, can consider citi smrt card
thanks, will check them out!
I only using ocbc titanium, posb everyday and hsbc revolution for now, haha

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
How abt DCS ultimate platinium? 2% cashback, no cap!
Do note that the DCS Ultimate Platinum card has a cap as follows:
2% cashback will be awarded up to a monthly spend of S$10,000 (capped at S$200 cashback per calendar month)

Crimsom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried this and confirmed that it's 10x points?

dont think anyone can confirm at this time point.

since Unity only added in Nov 2023 and OCBC bonus points only credited by end of next calendar month i.e. end of Dec 2023.

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont think anyone can confirm at this time point.

since Unity only added in Nov 2023 and OCBC bonus points only credited by end of next calendar month i.e. end of Dec 2023.
ah you are right! thanks!

any idea if the cc spend of $500 for ocbc 360 can be combined among 2 ocbc credit cards?
wanna get just enough points for my tatanium card to exchange for cash rebate since i moved on to another ocbc card alr.

Imhthc

Reaction score
This is the first bank I encountered that my payment via other bank is based on OCBC posting date. I was charged $100 late charge fee for a payment on the 9th (transaction date) because the posted date was 11th. (My due date was 10th). Are they desperate for fee collection?
the CSO told me it will take up to 3 working days to reflect as posted date though I can see the amount was in 2 days before. I thought we r in the era of paynow. Why r they still living in those days of waiting up to 3 working days for internet banking?
For the record, I never had issue making internet banking payment from scb 1 working day before card due date with other banks, Maybank, dbs, Cimb n Citi, but only OCBC.
Please check ur statement if u r using internet banking to make payment to this bank.

Last edited:

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
This is the first bank I encountered that my payment via other bank is based on OCBC posting date. I was charged $100 late charge fee for a payment on the 9th (transaction date) because the posted date was 11th. (My due date was 10th). Are they desperate for fee collection?
the CSO told me it will take up to 3 working days to reflect as posted date though I can see the amount was in 2 days before. I thought we r in the era of paynow. Why r they still living in those days of waiting up to 3 working days for internet banking?
For the record, I never had issue making internet banking payment from scb 1 working day before card due date with other banks, Maybank, dbs, Cimb n Citi, but only OCBC.
Please check ur statement if u r using internet banking to make payment to this bank.

What you experienced with other banks does not support you in any way when the banks already give something like 20 days grace period for payment. the bank always advises to make payment as soon as the bill is received.

take it as a lesson and don't wait for last minute to make payment.

Imhthc

Reaction score
What you experienced with other banks does not support you in any way when the banks already give something like 20 days grace period for payment. the bank always advises to make payment as soon as the bill is received.

take it as a lesson and don't wait for last minute to make payment.
Whoa. The CSO also mentioned about the 20 days grace period for payment just like you said.
I have been paying the credit card bills with post-dated via internet banking for years and i just had a card from this “fee hungry” bank recently.
Thank you for reminding me to pay my bill early. There is reason why there is a statement and due date. It is a matter of principle and I feel consumer should not be in such situation when the posting date of a transaction for the payment is determined by the bank for an unknown period of up to 3 working days.
Ofc I will stop using this bank card after my subsequent bill.

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
Whoa. The CSO also mentioned about the 20 days grace period for payment just like you said.
I have been paying the credit card bills with post-dated via internet banking for years and i just had a card from this “fee hungry” bank recently.
Thank you for reminding me to pay my bill early. There is reason why there is a statement and due date. It is a matter of principle and I feel consumer should not be in such situation when the posting date of a transaction for the payment is determined by the bank for an unknown period of up to 3 working days.
Ofc I will stop using this bank card after my subsequent bill.

due date is just the latest date the bank considers it as a timely payment. It is by no means the date the consumers should use it as an excuse to make payment as late as possible.

You are reading the date wrongly. The date is to protect the banks, not the consumers. the advice to the consumers is always to pay as soon as bill is received.

lzr1984

Master Member
Reaction score
so big item purchase no longer can use this card right? what is the next alternative option?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so big item purchase no longer can use this card right? what is the next alternative option?
citi smrt for online

Amaze+krisflyer uob cc 3mpd unlimited for some mcc but need $800 annual spend at sia group merchants

kris+ krisflyer uob cc 3mpd unlimited, no need min spend

lzr1984

Master Member
Reaction score
citi smrt for online

Amaze+krisflyer uob cc 3mpd unlimited for some mcc but need $800 annual spend at sia group merchants

kris+ krisflyer uob cc 3mpd unlimited, no need min spend
what if never spend $800 at SIA group merchants?

kris+ krisflyer uob no need the $800 spend?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what if never spend $800 at SIA group merchants?

kris+ krisflyer uob no need the $800 spend?
1.2mpd if dun meet min $800 for SIA group. Can use other cards lor e.g.
- citi smrt if online (can convert offline to online via kris+/fave/shopback pay etc),
- hsbc advance for up to 2.5% ($2000 to $2800 spend) +1% from hsbc everyday+ promo

kris+ krisflyer uob no need the $800 spend

demoforce1

Master Member
Reaction score
1.2mpd if dun meet min $800 for SIA group. Can use other cards lor e.g.
- citi smrt if online (can convert offline to online via kris+/fave/shopback pay etc),
- hsbc advance for up to 2.5% ($2000 to $2800 spend) +1% from hsbc everyday+ promo

kris+ krisflyer uob no need the $800 spend
if I get uob krisflyer card today, and spend $1000
but only spend $800+ for the SIA group in Jan 2024, will my $1000 spent in 2023 earn 3mpd?

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
OCBC Titanium Rewards Card will be re-branded as OCBC Rewards Card

https://www.ocbc.com/iwov-resources...as-ocbc-titanium-rewards-credit-card-faqs.pdf

kv-rewards-card-half.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.