www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Credit Cards & Line of Credit facilities (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/credit-cards-line-credit-facilities-243/)
-   -   OCBC Titanium Mastercard (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/credit-cards-line-credit-facilities-243/ocbc-titanium-mastercard-3616565.html)

elnewbie 11-04-2017 12:37 PM

I disagree with what OCBC is saying here. When I applied for the 2nd card, I thought it too was the Rewards version but when I didn't get the 9X points at the end of the 2nd month, I called and the CSO told me that we can only have one Rewards card. They also told me to inspect the 2nd card and indeed, the 2nd card didn't have the word "Rewards" embossed on it.

Even the credit card statement indicated only one card as the Rewards card. The other card only said Titanium.

Quote:

Originally Posted by OCBC Bank (Post 107385270)
Hi,

Customers are able to hold on to both the Pink and Blue Titanium Rewards card at the same time.

Rewards will be capped at 120,000 OCBC$ per card anniversary year.

^DG


OCBC Bank 11-04-2017 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elnewbie (Post 107385882)
I disagree with what OCBC is saying here. When I applied for the 2nd card, I thought it too was the Rewards version but when I didn't get the 9X points at the end of the 2nd month, I called and the CSO told me that we can only have one Rewards card. They also told me to inspect the 2nd card and indeed, the 2nd card didn't have the word "Rewards" embossed on it.

Even the credit card statement indicated only one card as the Rewards card. The other card only said Titanium.

Hi elnewbie,

Please drop us a PM with your contact details so that we could look into the matter.

^DG

lavenderblues 17-04-2017 12:55 AM

Anyway, just an update, some of my qoo10 transaction gets 10X, some no. I'm not so sure but could be sometimes I make purchase on the app, some on desktop. OCBC is by far the worst bank in terms of questioning them where the points went and they don't even bother to credit back even if the purchase is obviously from a electronic store. Citibank rewards, DBS women's and UOB preferred platinum is still much better!

vince123123 17-04-2017 03:40 AM

Not sure if something went wrong during the application process, but both my pink and blue cards say "Titanium Rewards" at the top left.

Quote:

Originally Posted by elnewbie (Post 107385882)
I disagree with what OCBC is saying here. When I applied for the 2nd card, I thought it too was the Rewards version but when I didn't get the 9X points at the end of the 2nd month, I called and the CSO told me that we can only have one Rewards card. They also told me to inspect the 2nd card and indeed, the 2nd card didn't have the word "Rewards" embossed on it.

Even the credit card statement indicated only one card as the Rewards card. The other card only said Titanium.


kazeeee 30-04-2017 07:59 PM

When will the 9x points bonus be in? Just tried mobile payments but only 1x

Trazora 30-04-2017 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazeeee (Post 107739907)
When will the 9x points bonus be in? Just tried mobile payments but only 1x

by end of next calendar month

vishnusux 04-05-2017 08:01 AM

Did everyone receive the 10X rewards for mobile payments for the month of March? Somehow I wasn't credited those points

Trazora 04-05-2017 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vishnusux (Post 107803919)
Did everyone receive the 10X rewards for mobile payments for the month of March? Somehow I wasn't credited those points

If confirm it is eligible spend can call to check

elnewbie 04-05-2017 10:05 AM

What device did u use ? Samsung Pay??

Quote:

Originally Posted by vishnusux (Post 107803919)
Did everyone receive the 10X rewards for mobile payments for the month of March? Somehow I wasn't credited those points


vishnusux 04-05-2017 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elnewbie (Post 107805804)
What device did u use ? Samsung Pay??

Yeah Samsung pay

elnewbie 04-05-2017 01:46 PM

If you read several of the earlier messages in this thread, there's a known issue with SamsungPay. Just call in to OCBC to complain and they will award the 9X points in the next cycle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vishnusux (Post 107808041)
Yeah Samsung pay


vishnusux 05-05-2017 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elnewbie (Post 107810291)
If you read several of the earlier messages in this thread, there's a known issue with SamsungPay. Just call in to OCBC to complain and they will award the 9X points in the next cycle.

Thanks! So I tried to call them and this Filipino CSO told me that the transactions have to fall under the eligible MCCs even if they were mobile payments... They should really hire people who actually understand their own products and promotions...

nikoflame 05-05-2017 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vishnusux (Post 107803919)
Did everyone receive the 10X rewards for mobile payments for the month of March? Somehow I wasn't credited those points

had the same issue with apple pay. called them in and they said they will check and update me again only next week.

elnewbie 05-05-2017 10:06 PM

That's complete BS. You should refer them to the T&C again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vishnusux (Post 107833025)
Thanks! So I tried to call them and this Filipino CSO told me that the transactions have to fall under the eligible MCCs even if they were mobile payments... They should really hire people who actually understand their own products and promotions...


czheyuan 06-05-2017 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikoflame (Post 107836389)
had the same issue with apple pay. called them in and they said they will check and update me again only next week.

I am having this same issue as well, including for the "Personal Care" category where I had bought things from Guardian. All my apple pay transactions and personal care transactions didn't get 10x.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vishnusux (Post 107833025)
Thanks! So I tried to call them and this Filipino CSO told me that the transactions have to fall under the eligible MCCs even if they were mobile payments... They should really hire people who actually understand their own products and promotions...

They told me the same thing too. I actually had to spend 30mins explaining what the 10x mean instead of them explaining to me. She went to check with her bosses who also said the same thing. I even had to tell them to look at past few months statements which I had no issue getting 10x for mobile payments but they say no such thing :s11: OCBC CSO is really cmi now.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.