www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Credit Cards & Line of Credit facilities (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/credit-cards-line-credit-facilities-243/)
-   -   OCBC Titanium Mastercard (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/credit-cards-line-credit-facilities-243/ocbc-titanium-mastercard-3616565.html)

OCBC Bank 08-11-2019 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stardays (Post 123609660)
Hello, OCBC. Thank you very much for helping me out always.
I am planning to purchase BOSE sound system at Atlas Sound & Vision (millennium walk outlet). Is this purchase eligible for x10 bonus?
Kindly advise.
Thanks!

Yes it is!

Atlas Sound & Vision's MCC is coming in as eligible

^Sh

bladez87 17-11-2019 12:05 PM

My OCBC TR card had a fraudulent charge from Amazon EU 3-4 weeks ago and I have made multiple calls to OCBC hotline to inform of this issue, for the bank to reverse the transaction or at least issue a temp credit while the investigation is being done.

However, OCBC chose to do nothing, and now I am going to be hit with late payment penalty and interest for a fraudulent transaction which they have been duly informed 3 weeks prior.

And it seems that I am not the only case as the OCBC staff acknowledged that this is a widespread issue within the bank and from what I understand, the people who were advised to just leave the fraud charge unpaid were subsequently slapped with the late fee and interest, as well as a hit on their Credit Rating on CBS.

swordspirit 17-11-2019 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bladez87 (Post 123749839)
My OCBC TR card had a fraudulent charge from Amazon EU 3-4 weeks ago and I have made multiple calls to OCBC hotline to inform of this issue, for the bank to reverse the transaction or at least issue a temp credit while the investigation is being done.

However, OCBC chose to do nothing, and now I am going to be hit with late payment penalty and interest for a fraudulent transaction which they have been duly informed 3 weeks prior.

And it seems that I am not the only case as the OCBC staff acknowledged that this is a widespread issue within the bank and from what I understand, the people who were advised to just leave the fraud charge unpaid were subsequently slapped with the late fee and interest, as well as a hit on their Credit Rating on CBS.

Just realise that they haven reverse that fraudulent charge on my account also. Same relates to

Amazon *Mktplce EU-IT 800-279-6620 LUX
FOREIGN CURRENCY EUR 39.16

Do we need to lodge a complain to MAS before OCBC will take action? why is it affecting users credit rating?

bladez87 18-11-2019 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swordspirit (Post 123753000)
Just realise that they haven reverse that fraudulent charge on my account also. Same relates to

Amazon *Mktplce EU-IT 800-279-6620 LUX
FOREIGN CURRENCY EUR 39.16

Do we need to lodge a complain to MAS before OCBC will take action? why is it affecting users credit rating?

You don't pay up before due date, it becomes an unpaid balance.
Prompt payment is part of credit ratigg evaluation and Unpaid balance affects the credit rating evaluation negatively.
CBS does not know why you unpaid, only that you unpaid and how much.

swordspirit 18-11-2019 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bladez87 (Post 123761911)
You don't pay up before due date, it becomes an unpaid balance.
Prompt payment is part of credit ratigg evaluation and Unpaid balance affects the credit rating evaluation negatively.
CBS does not know why you unpaid, only that you unpaid and how much.

Other banks procedure would have been to issue a credit to that "unpaid" amount under dispute so that it does not appears has unpaid with outstanding interest.

So this become a problem with OCBC when they dont do anything at this point of time while transaction under dispute.

OCBC Bank 18-11-2019 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bladez87 (Post 123749839)
My OCBC TR card had a fraudulent charge from Amazon EU 3-4 weeks ago and I have made multiple calls to OCBC hotline to inform of this issue, for the bank to reverse the transaction or at least issue a temp credit while the investigation is being done.

However, OCBC chose to do nothing, and now I am going to be hit with late payment penalty and interest for a fraudulent transaction which they have been duly informed 3 weeks prior.

And it seems that I am not the only case as the OCBC staff acknowledged that this is a widespread issue within the bank and from what I understand, the people who were advised to just leave the fraud charge unpaid were subsequently slapped with the late fee and interest, as well as a hit on their Credit Rating on CBS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bladez87 (Post 123761911)
You don't pay up before due date, it becomes an unpaid balance.
Prompt payment is part of credit ratigg evaluation and Unpaid balance affects the credit rating evaluation negatively.
CBS does not know why you unpaid, only that you unpaid and how much.

Hi bladez87,

We would like to check on this.

Please drop us a private message with your bank registered mobile number.

^DG

OCBC Bank 18-11-2019 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swordspirit (Post 123753000)
Just realise that they haven reverse that fraudulent charge on my account also. Same relates to

Amazon *Mktplce EU-IT 800-279-6620 LUX
FOREIGN CURRENCY EUR 39.16

Do we need to lodge a complain to MAS before OCBC will take action? why is it affecting users credit rating?

Quote:

Originally Posted by swordspirit (Post 123765406)
Other banks procedure would have been to issue a credit to that "unpaid" amount under dispute so that it does not appears has unpaid with outstanding interest.

So this become a problem with OCBC when they dont do anything at this point of time while transaction under dispute.

Hi swordspirit,

We would like to help check on your dispute status. Please drop us a private message with your bank registered mobile number.

^DG

AL22DA 21-11-2019 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AL22DA (Post 123165905)
is it applicable for 10X OCBC$ if i shop from the LV eCommerce website

if I bought something from Chanel on 15 Nov, when will my 10X OCBC$ be reflected

Trazora 21-11-2019 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AL22DA (Post 123811128)
if I bought something from Chanel on 15 Nov, when will my 10X OCBC$ be reflected

End of dec.

AL22DA 21-11-2019 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trazora (Post 123811238)
End of dec.

Thank you.
So normally it is about 6 weeks for the 10X OCBC$ to be reflected ?

Trazora 21-11-2019 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AL22DA (Post 123811310)
Thank you.
So normally it is about 6 weeks for the 10X OCBC$ to be reflected ?

Get bonus 9x points end of next calendar month

AL22DA 21-11-2019 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trazora (Post 123811396)
Get bonus 9x points end of next calendar month

is not longer 10X OCBC$ for Chanel?:s11:

SBS2716G 21-11-2019 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AL22DA (Post 123812529)
is not longer 10X OCBC$ for Chanel?:s11:

You get 1xOCBC$ immediately. Balance 9x will be posted later on

OCBC Bank 21-11-2019 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trazora (Post 123811238)
End of dec.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AL22DA (Post 123811310)
Thank you.
So normally it is about 6 weeks for the 10X OCBC$ to be reflected ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trazora (Post 123811396)
Get bonus 9x points end of next calendar month

Quote:

Originally Posted by AL22DA (Post 123812529)
is not longer 10X OCBC$ for Chanel?:s11:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBS2716G (Post 123814394)
You get 1xOCBC$ immediately. Balance 9x will be posted later on

Hi AL22DA,

For transactions that are eligible for 10X OCBC$, 1 OCBC$ will be posted to the Card Account when the transaction is successfully charged to the Card Account.

The remaining 9 OCBC$ will be posted to the Card Account by the end of the next calendar month, following the relevant transaction posting date.

Transactions that are posted in the month of November, the bonus OCBC$ will be credited by end December.

https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/titr...1-oct-2019.pdf

^DG

lowveld 21-11-2019 11:51 PM

Hi OCBC,

Iíve seen the Titanium card placard at Tokyu Hands. May I know if itís whitelisted for 10x points on all spend at tokyu hands? Thanks!


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.