HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

OCBC Titanium Mastercard

Like Tree175Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2019, 07:53 PM   #2761
Featured Sponsor for Money Mind, EDMW

Hello, OCBC. Thank you very much for helping me out always.
I am planning to purchase BOSE sound system at Atlas Sound & Vision (millennium walk outlet). Is this purchase eligible for x10 bonus?
Kindly advise.
Thanks!
Yes it is!

Atlas Sound & Vision's MCC is coming in as eligible

^Sh

OCBC Bank: Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
OCBC Bank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2019, 12:05 PM   #2762
Arch-Supremacy Member

My OCBC TR card had a fraudulent charge from Amazon EU 3-4 weeks ago and I have made multiple calls to OCBC hotline to inform of this issue, for the bank to reverse the transaction or at least issue a temp credit while the investigation is being done.

However, OCBC chose to do nothing, and now I am going to be hit with late payment penalty and interest for a fraudulent transaction which they have been duly informed 3 weeks prior.

And it seems that I am not the only case as the OCBC staff acknowledged that this is a widespread issue within the bank and from what I understand, the people who were advised to just leave the fraud charge unpaid were subsequently slapped with the late fee and interest, as well as a hit on their Credit Rating on CBS.
Old 17-11-2019, 03:44 PM   #2763
Master Member

My OCBC TR card had a fraudulent charge from Amazon EU 3-4 weeks ago and I have made multiple calls to OCBC hotline to inform of this issue, for the bank to reverse the transaction or at least issue a temp credit while the investigation is being done.

However, OCBC chose to do nothing, and now I am going to be hit with late payment penalty and interest for a fraudulent transaction which they have been duly informed 3 weeks prior.

And it seems that I am not the only case as the OCBC staff acknowledged that this is a widespread issue within the bank and from what I understand, the people who were advised to just leave the fraud charge unpaid were subsequently slapped with the late fee and interest, as well as a hit on their Credit Rating on CBS.
Just realise that they haven reverse that fraudulent charge on my account also. Same relates to

Amazon *Mktplce EU-IT 800-279-6620 LUX
FOREIGN CURRENCY EUR 39.16

Do we need to lodge a complain to MAS before OCBC will take action? why is it affecting users credit rating?
swordspirit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2019, 08:29 AM   #2764
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just realise that they haven reverse that fraudulent charge on my account also. Same relates to

Do we need to lodge a complain to MAS before OCBC will take action? why is it affecting users credit rating?
You don't pay up before due date, it becomes an unpaid balance.
Prompt payment is part of credit ratigg evaluation and Unpaid balance affects the credit rating evaluation negatively.
CBS does not know why you unpaid, only that you unpaid and how much.
bladez87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2019, 12:39 PM   #2765
Master Member

Prompt payment is part of credit ratigg evaluation and Unpaid balance affects the credit rating evaluation negatively.
Other banks procedure would have been to issue a credit to that "unpaid" amount under dispute so that it does not appears has unpaid with outstanding interest.

So this become a problem with OCBC when they dont do anything at this point of time while transaction under dispute.
swordspirit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2019, 01:28 PM   #2766

Hi bladez87,

We would like to check on this.

Please drop us a private message with your bank registered mobile number.

^DG

Old 18-11-2019, 01:29 PM   #2767

Other banks procedure would have been to issue a credit to that "unpaid" amount under dispute so that it does not appears has unpaid with outstanding interest.

So this become a problem with OCBC when they dont do anything at this point of time while transaction under dispute.
Hi swordspirit,

We would like to help check on your dispute status. Please drop us a private message with your bank registered mobile number.

^DG

Old 21-11-2019, 12:25 PM   #2768

is it applicable for 10X OCBC$ if i shop from the LV eCommerce website
if I bought something from Chanel on 15 Nov, when will my 10X OCBC$ be reflected
AL22DA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2019, 12:31 PM   #2769
Arch-Supremacy Member

if I bought something from Chanel on 15 Nov, when will my 10X OCBC$ be reflected
End of dec.
Trazora is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2019, 12:36 PM   #2770

End of dec.
Thank you.
So normally it is about 6 weeks for the 10X OCBC$ to be reflected ?
Old 21-11-2019, 12:41 PM   #2771
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thank you.
Get bonus 9x points end of next calendar month

Last edited by Trazora; 21-11-2019 at 12:45 PM..
Trazora is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2019, 01:50 PM   #2772

is not longer 10X OCBC$ for Chanel?
Old 21-11-2019, 03:51 PM   #2773
Master Member

You get 1xOCBC$ immediately. Balance 9x will be posted later on
SBS2716G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2019, 04:19 PM   #2774

End of dec.
Thank you.
You get 1xOCBC$ immediately. Balance 9x will be posted later on
Hi AL22DA,

For transactions that are eligible for 10X OCBC$, 1 OCBC$ will be posted to the Card Account when the transaction is successfully charged to the Card Account.

The remaining 9 OCBC$ will be posted to the Card Account by the end of the next calendar month, following the relevant transaction posting date.

Transactions that are posted in the month of November, the bonus OCBC$ will be credited by end December.

https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/titr...1-oct-2019.pdf

^DG

Old 21-11-2019, 11:51 PM   #2775

Hi OCBC,

Iíve seen the Titanium card placard at Tokyu Hands. May I know if itís whitelisted for 10x points on all spend at tokyu hands? Thanks!
lowveld is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.