HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

OCBC Titanium Mastercard

Like Tree177Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2019, 12:04 AM   #2791

Hi OCBC,

Currently there is rebate with FavePay at the SITEX IT show. If I link OCBC Titanium card to FavePay and use it to buy items from say BEST Denki or Aftershock PC, will 10x points be awarded?
WongCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 04:30 PM   #2792
Supremacy Member

Hi OCBC

i know that tangs orchard will get the x10 rewards. How about the online Tangs Store? Will it get the x10 rewards?

If my card is valid thru 12/21 and i had already hit the 120k points. So when will the points reset? 1st Dec 2019 or Jan 1st 2020?

Tks
djr81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 06:59 AM   #2793
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi OCBC

i know that tangs orchard will get the x10 rewards. How about the online Tangs Store? Will it get the x10 rewards?

If my card is valid thru 12/21 and i had already hit the 120k points. So when will the points reset? 1st Dec 2019 or Jan 1st 2020?

Tks
1st Dec, you can start using now.
hwmook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 03:11 PM   #2794
Featured Sponsor for Money Mind, EDMW

Hi OCBC,

Currently there is rebate with FavePay at the SITEX IT show. If I link OCBC Titanium card to FavePay and use it to buy items from say BEST Denki or Aftershock PC, will 10x points be awarded?
Hi there,

All FAVE transactions (regardless of merchant) will not be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

OCBC Bank: Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
OCBC Bank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 05:10 PM   #2795

Hi OCBC

Tks
Hi there,

TANGS Online will be granted 10X OCBC$ as well.

The reset is based on your card account opening month (if you have previously requested for a replacement, you will have to base the opening month on the very first card that was issued to you).

If your card opening date is in December 2018, on 1 December 2019, the points will be reset.

^DG

Old 03-12-2019, 12:03 PM   #2796

Hi elendil5259,

T K Foto's MCC is not eligible for 10X OCBC$, but we will be granting you the additional OCBC$ if you are making a purchase under the eligible categories (such as electronics) as shown on our website.

Purchase of camera will be eligible.

Once you have made the transaction, please drop us a private message with your contact number, and we will help you sort it out.

Do keep a copy of the invoice as well.

^DG

Hi OCBC,

Can i check if this still applies? I am looking to buy a camera and a lens, are both eligible for 10X?

Thank you
chly3001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 03:26 PM   #2797

Hi OCBC,

Can i check if this still applies? I am looking to buy a camera and a lens, are both eligible for 10X?

Thank you
Hi chly3001,

We will no longer be able to grant exceptions for this.

Only transactions that falls within the eligible MCC for 10X OCBC$ or falls within one of the merchants that is specifically shown on our website, will be granted 10X OCBC$.

^DG

Old 04-12-2019, 12:16 AM   #2798

Hi,

Im unable to pm you as my posting is less than 10.

I often shop at alibaba and taobao.
Hope that I can use shopback to shop at alibaba and taobao.

Please assist.

Hi there,

We have checked further and it seems like Shopback transactions are coming in under MCC 5999 which will not be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

We are not sure as to how Taobao transactions made with Shopback will come in as.

If you have made the transaction and would like to check on it, please call our hotline at 1800 363 3333, or drop us a private message with your bank registered mobile number.

^DG
Caerynwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 12:33 PM   #2799

Hi,

Please assist.
Hi Caerynwx,

Shopback is not a valid merchant for 10X OCBC$.

We are not sure as to how transactions made with Alibaba and Taobao (which are eligible for 10X OCBC$) is coming in.

If it's coming in under Shopback, we won't be able to avail the 10X OCBC$ to you.

If you have made the transactions, we will be able to check on it for you. Please call 1800 363 3333, log in to Internet Banking and send us a secured mail, or you could also drop us a private message with your bank registered mobile number via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/OCBC.Singapore).

^DG

Old 04-12-2019, 04:48 PM   #2800

Hi OCBC, can I check if buying online from YSL.com & Chanel.com will be entitled for 10x OCBC$? Thanks

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
Inouye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 09:03 PM   #2801

Hi,

Please assist.
You are still charged by Taobao, using shopback does not change the MCC for your Taobao transactions..
yiwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 01:17 PM   #2802

Hi OCBC, can I check if buying online from YSL.com & Chanel.com will be entitled for 10x OCBC$? Thanks

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
Hi Inouye,

10x OCBC$ are automatically awarded for transactions made at merchants that fall within the MCCs OR one of the selected merchants that we recognise.

Eligible MCCs and selected merchants can be found on our website: https://www.ocbc.com/personal-bankin...astercard.html

The Bank has no discretion over the MCC codes as they are assigned by payment card organisations such as Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.

To avoid providing inaccurate information about MCCs to customers, we will no longer be able to advise on the merchant MCC.

^DG

Old 11-12-2019, 09:26 AM   #2803

Hi OCBC,

Would you be able to advise if purchases from jewellery shops such as goldheart and lee hwa count towards bonus points? How about from apple store (both online and offline?. Thanks!
direwolf104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 10:22 AM   #2804

Hi OCBC, may i know when does the points earned expire? Thank you
derkaiser94 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 10:53 AM   #2805

Hi OCBC,

Would you be able to advise if purchases from jewellery shops such as goldheart and lee hwa count towards bonus points? How about from apple store (both online and offline?. Thanks!
Hi direwolf104,

10x OCBC$ are automatically awarded for transactions made at merchants that fall within the MCCs OR one of the selected merchants that we recognise.

Eligible MCCs and selected merchants can be found on our website: https://www.ocbc.com/personal-bankin...astercard.html

The Bank has no discretion over the MCC codes as they are assigned by payment card organisations such as Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.

To avoid providing inaccurate information about MCCs to customers, we will no longer be able to advise on the merchant MCC.

^DG

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.