OCBC Titanium Mastercard

Civician

Reaction score
see can le.

1 card can bring 2 guest in. Thus a total of 3 person can go in.

Avalon charges $30 bucks for Cover with 1 drink, so 3 person = $90 saved.

Most Clubs, if there is free entry for cards, they just see the card (at most with IC for Identity Verification) and let you and your guest in.

Just to add on, Avalon have very nice service for a club and the bouncers are very friendly.

Never being to Avalon but will try one day since I have e titanium blue card and btw ts I applied with less than 38k

heng_alvin

Reaction score
not much use also o_O

u can get linkpoints without using it though as long as being a Union Member.

no use? 8% off on house brand + existing 4% union rebate. I always use this card to stock up their kitchen paper towels
and tissue papers.

goenitz33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no use? 8% off on house brand + existing 4% union rebate. I always use this card to stock up their kitchen paper towels
and tissue papers.

i dont buy groceries. :s13:

at most drinks / snacks

and no house brands.

i have union rebates loh.

goenitz33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who dont have this card yet, i think there is a promo if you get it and charge $200 within a month you get a set of Audio Technica Ear Phones.

i think it will stack with this promo of spend $300 and get $30 voucher.

heng_alvin

Reaction score
don't like avalon, many foreigners + >40 yr old patrons...no xmm for me to feast my eyes or did i go too early???went at 11,shifted to zouk at 12.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.