HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

OCBC Titanium Mastercard

Like Tree181Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2020, 10:23 AM   #3016

Hi OCBC team,

Would like to enquire if online purchase of Sonos sound bar from trysonos.sg is eligible for 10x points for Titanium card pls? This ecommerce website is run by TC acoustic shop located at adelphi.

Thank you!
Thesoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 03:46 PM   #3017
Featured Sponsor for Money Mind, EDMW

Hi OCBC team,

Would like to enquire if online purchase of Sonos sound bar from trysonos.sg is eligible for 10x points for Titanium card pls? This ecommerce website is run by TC acoustic shop located at adelphi.

Thank you!
Hi there,

Bonus OCBC$ is given based on the MCC of the merchant.
We do not have visibility over what the MCC is, until a transaction has been made.

MCC is determined by the card associations (Mastercard / VISA), and is not within OCBC's control.

If you have made a transaction, and would like to check on it, please call our hotline at 1800 363 3333.

^DG

OCBC Bank: Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
OCBC Bank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2020, 10:56 PM   #3018

Hi OCBC

I refer to the following targeted promotion: Treat yourself with S$125 cashback from us

Thank you for spending with the OCBC Titanium Card. We have a special offer, exclusively for you! From now to 31 August 2020, charge a minimum of S$2,500 to your card and receive S$125 cashback from your shopping spree, on top of the OCBC$ you'll be earning too!

Simply be one of the first 500 customers to register.

Are you able to help me check if I have registered successfully - does it mean I am the first 500 and will be eligible?
benlau1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2020, 11:50 AM   #3019

Hi OCBC

I refer to the following targeted promotion: Treat yourself with S$125 cashback from us

Thank you for spending with the OCBC Titanium Card. We have a special offer, exclusively for you! From now to 31 August 2020, charge a minimum of S$2,500 to your card and receive S$125 cashback from your shopping spree, on top of the OCBC$ you'll be earning too!

Simply be one of the first 500 customers to register.

Are you able to help me check if I have registered successfully - does it mean I am the first 500 and will be eligible?
Hi benlau1,

Our service executive will be able to do a check on this.

You may give us a call to our 24-hour hotline 1800 363 3333 or drop us a secured mail via ibanking for a check on your registration status.

Thank you.

^XF

Old 20-08-2020, 01:04 PM   #3020

Anyone know when OCBC$ expire? I have some expiring in September 2020. Do they expire on the last day of September or some other time during the month?

TIA.
someusername is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2020, 01:23 PM   #3021

Month end, they have 2 years expiry if I’m not wrong

Anyone know when OCBC$ expire? I have some expiring in September 2020. Do they expire on the last day of September or some other time during the month?

TIA.
kashanai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2020, 04:53 PM   #3022

TIA.
Hi there,

All OCBC$ earned will be valid for 2 years. If yours is expiring in September 2020, it will only expire on the last day of September.

^XF

Old 24-08-2020, 10:34 AM   #3023

Hi there,

All OCBC$ earned will be valid for 2 years. If yours is expiring in September 2020, it will only expire on the last day of September.

^XF
Thanks. I got this card in March 2019. I've not had an OCBC card before that. Why are OCBC$ expiring in September 2020 when the first charge I made on this card was in March 2019?
someusername is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2020, 11:11 AM   #3024

Thanks. I got this card in March 2019. I've not had an OCBC card before that. Why are OCBC$ expiring in September 2020 when the first charge I made on this card was in March 2019?
Hi there,

Please drop us a private message with your mobile number.
We would like to check on this.

^DG

Old 27-08-2020, 12:51 AM   #3025

Hi there,

Bonus OCBC$ is given based on the MCC of the merchant.
We do not have visibility over what the MCC is, until a transaction has been made.

MCC is determined by the card associations (Mastercard / VISA), and is not within OCBC's control.

If you have made a transaction, and would like to check on it, please call our hotline at 1800 363 3333.

^DG
Hi, ive made a purchase on “trysonos.sg” portal a few days ago and would like to confirm if the purchase will be awarded 10x points. This website sells electrical products such as speakers, and is run by company called TC Acoustic located at Adelphi.

How can i go about providing you info to check on the above transaction please? I’m unable to PM you due to low post count.

Thanks
Thesoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2020, 10:29 AM   #3026

Hi, ive made a purchase on “trysonos.sg” portal a few days ago and would like to confirm if the purchase will be awarded 10x points. This website sells electrical products such as speakers, and is run by company called TC Acoustic located at Adelphi.

How can i go about providing you info to check on the above transaction please? I’m unable to PM you due to low post count.

Thanks
Hi there,

Do you have a Facebook account?
If so, you can drop us a PM with your mobile number there.

https://www.facebook.com/OCBC.Singapore

Alternatively, give us a call at 1800 363 3333, or send in a secured mail on your query via Internet / Mobile Banking

^DG

Old 29-08-2020, 06:26 PM   #3027

Hi OCBC Team,

Could you tell me if furniture purchases at Seahorse qualify for 10x?

Thanks!
agmayu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2020, 10:46 AM   #3028
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi,

Does topping up shopeepay earn me 10x OCBC$
Old 31-08-2020, 09:41 AM   #3029

Hi,

Does topping up shopeepay earn me 10x OCBC$
Hi there,

All Shopee purchases will be eligible for bonus OCBC$ on the Titanium Rewards credit card.

For top ups to ShopeePay, if the transaction name comes in as Shopee as well, then yes, it will also be eligible for bonus OCBC$.

^DG

Old 31-08-2020, 09:44 AM   #3030

Hi OCBC Team,

Could you tell me if furniture purchases at Seahorse qualify for 10x?

Thanks!
Hi there,

It will be dependent on the MCC of the merchant, which is determined by the card associations (Mastercard / VISA), and is not within OCBC's control.

We won't be able to tell what the MCC of a merchant is, until a transaction has been made. If you have made the transaction, and would like us to look into it, please drop us a PM with your mobile number.

For the Titanium Rewards card, bonus OCBC$ will be eligible to the following MCC:

To earn Bonus OCBC$, retail transactions made locally or overseas must fall within any of the following MCCs:

MCC 5311 Departmental Stores
MCC 5611 Men's and Boys' Clothing and Accessories Stores
MCC 5621 Women's Ready to Wear Stores
MCC 5631 Women's Accessory and Speciality Stores
MCC 5641 Children's and Infants' Wear Stores
MCC 5651 Family Clothing Stores
MCC 5661 Shoe Stores
MCC 5691 Men's and Women's Clothing Stores
MCC 5045 Computers, Peripherals, and Software
MCC 5732 Electronics Stores
MCC 5699 Miscellaneous Apparel and Accessory Shops

And these merchants:

Alibaba
Daigou
Mustafa Centre
AliExpress
Ezbuy
Qoo10
Amazon
IKEA
Shopee
Courts
Lazada
Taobao

https://www.ocbc.com/personal-bankin...edit-card.page

^DG

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.