www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Credit Cards & Line of Credit facilities (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/credit-cards-line-credit-facilities-243/)
-   -   OCBC Titanium Mastercard (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/credit-cards-line-credit-facilities-243/ocbc-titanium-mastercard-3616565.html)

detion 29-05-2017 10:24 AM

Complimentary use of JetQuay Quayside from now till 31 October 2017
 
For this complimentary use of JetQuay Quayside for OCBC titanium card till 31 October 2018, is there any term and condition or any miniumum spending required.

OCBC Bank 29-05-2017 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by detion (Post 108297095)
For this complimentary use of JetQuay Quayside for OCBC titanium card till 31 October 2018, is there any term and condition or any miniumum spending required.

Hi detion,

There is no minimum spend required.

For enquiries or reservations, you may call JetQuay at +65 6262 2220/+65 6513 1052 or email reservations@jetquay.com.sg

Do note that Cardmembers will be required to present his/her OCBC Titanium Rewards Card for verification.

https://www.ocbc.com/personal-bankin...astercard.html

^DG

elnewbie 29-05-2017 10:16 PM

Anyone got the 9X points yet for April's Titanium transactions?

Mine still hasn't been credited.

fuschia 30-05-2017 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elnewbie (Post 108310301)
Anyone got the 9X points yet for April's Titanium transactions?

Mine still hasn't been credited.

Yes received but again fall short of what should have been credited. Have to go and ask ocbc for a breakdown again. Have a feeling that this is going to continue. :(

elnewbie 30-05-2017 08:23 AM

I haven't gotten mine yet as of this morning.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuschia (Post 108314528)
Yes received but again fall short of what should have been credited. Have to go and ask ocbc for a breakdown again. Have a feeling that this is going to continue. :(


OCBC Bank 30-05-2017 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elnewbie (Post 108310301)
Anyone got the 9X points yet for April's Titanium transactions?

Mine still hasn't been credited.

Quote:

Originally Posted by elnewbie (Post 108314823)
I haven't gotten mine yet as of this morning.

Hi elnewbie,

The OCBC$ will be credited by the end of the month. Should you not receive it tomorrow, do call our hotline at 1800 363 333.

Alternatively, you may drop us a PM, and we will arrange for our service executive to call.

^DG

OCBC Bank 30-05-2017 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuschia (Post 108314528)
Yes received but again fall short of what should have been credited. Have to go and ask ocbc for a breakdown again. Have a feeling that this is going to continue. :(

Hi fuschia,

We are sorry to learn that there is a discrepancy in your OCBC$.

Should you require our assistance to arrange for our service executive to call. Please drop us a PM with your contact details.

Thank you.

^DG

zercab 30-05-2017 12:26 PM

i have transaction on 29 and 30 apr.
the 29apr transaction is already reflected, and paid
the 30apr transactions and beyond will be reflected in upcoming statement.

question is the 30apr transactions 9x rewards supposed to be credited this month or next month? because for sure this is huge amount and i still haven't receive it.

OCBC Bank 30-05-2017 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zercab (Post 108319620)
i have transaction on 29 and 30 apr.
the 29apr transaction is already reflected, and paid
the 30apr transactions and beyond will be reflected in upcoming statement.

question is the 30apr transactions 9x rewards supposed to be credited this month or next month? because for sure this is huge amount and i still haven't receive it.


Hi zercab,

The 9X rewards will be credited at the end of the next calendar month, following the relevant transaction posted date.

^DG

leogeo 02-06-2017 11:48 PM

anyone got 10x for purchase at Courts, Challenger or Harvey Norman? Wondering where to buy from at this PC show

bigfoot 06-06-2017 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leogeo (Post 108394936)
anyone got 10x for purchase at Courts, Challenger or Harvey Norman? Wondering where to buy from at this PC show

I would also like to know. Wanted to buy things for my new house. Not sure which shop to buy it from. Gain City, Harvey Norman, Best Denki? OCBC, can advise which one qualify for 10x?

elnewbie 06-06-2017 09:39 AM

Courts is considered as furniture store. It's not valid.

I learnt the hard way...

Quote:

Originally Posted by leogeo (Post 108394936)
anyone got 10x for purchase at Courts, Challenger or Harvey Norman? Wondering where to buy from at this PC show


bigfoot 06-06-2017 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elnewbie (Post 108458015)
Courts is considered as furniture store. It's not valid.

I learnt the hard way...

Thanks for sharing. Can OCBC pls advise us? Thank you.

elnewbie 06-06-2017 10:05 AM

They won't honor it. I've already appealed and it was rejected.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigfoot (Post 108458156)
Thanks for sharing. Can OCBC pls advise us? Thank you.


bigfoot 06-06-2017 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elnewbie (Post 108458468)
They won't honor it. I've already appealed and it was rejected.

Why is OCBC making us guess? Should not it be transparent and straightforward? Is this how one of the best bank in the world rewards its customer? Frankly speaking, there are other cards that offer similar rewards (if not better) as well. For example, for courts, I can get 10x using Citibank Rewards by ordering online. At least I know I don't have to guess for Citibank.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.