OCBC Titanium Mastercard

spearhawk

Reaction score
Hi there. Titanium Bonus Miles is applicable if there is a KrisFlyer account registered under the Titanium Card holder's name for Titanium MasterCard cardholder. The Bonus Miles are given on top of the OCBC$ that you earn if you spend a minimum of S$1,500 on your Titanium MasterCard per month.

OCBC$ can be used to redeem KrisFlyer miles and other rewards vouchers, while the Bonus Miles can only be used to convert to KrisFlyer miles. Take a look here, & let us know if you need any clarifications. You may view the earning of Bonus Miles and the Terms and Conditions via Titanium MasterCard | Card Benefits | OCBC. Thank you!

^Eric
For OCBC Bank

So are they redeemed separately? Is there admin fees to do the conversion to KrisFlyer miles?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Where do you see the Titanium Bonus Miles? I only see the OCBC$ in the Rewards module.

Hi there. The Titanium Bonus Miles will be reflected under the credit card monthly statement. Thank you!

^Eric
For OCBC Bank

dreamer_mu22

Reaction score
I just got my titanium this month. Do I get any cash rebate for using this card whether purchase via online or over at counter other than the ocbc reward point? Thanks.

rotiboyz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i believe will ... the promos should state clearly the rebates involved

shamuslee

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hardly use it~ perks aren't that attractive, but i like the Timber priority queue thing but sometimes the people there just ignore that privilege :(

anw, old card holders are not issued with the new design? :s11:

i was waiting for it. :s13:

voiceoflove

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the Timber priority queue is for the card owner or can for group, ps i abit suagu

voiceoflove

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Spend a minimum of S$1,500 per month on your OCBC Titanium Card to earn:

* 2.5 air miles with every S$1 spent overseas and at selected local clubs
* 1.2 air miles with every S$1 spent locally

Terms and conditions

Bonus Miles earned in any one month will be credited in your card account in the following month's statement. Bonus Miles can only be converted to Krisflyer miles upon crediting into the card account. Bonus Miles can only be converted in blocks of 5,000 miles. Bonus Miles are valid for 60 months (5 years) only. The last day of the 60th calendar month commencing from the relevant calendar month in which such Bonus Miles was earned by a Cardmember from charging a relevant retail purchase transaction to his/her Card. Bonus Miles earned will be round down to the nearest mile.

Lets say i spend USD1400 oversea.
Am i qualify for the 2.5x air miles per every S$1
I believe USD 1400 = 1828 SGD so i will get 4570miles?

spearhawk

Reaction score
anyone tried redeeming both JetQuay and Limousine services together on the same trip before?

Can the Limousine service go to the JetQuay?

jfalcon

Reaction score
Yes, I require some insights on the Limousine Service as well.

I clocked well over the amount $1500 for Feb and would like to use the service for a flight in Mar(within 2 weeks of transacted date and date of flight).

However email correspondence with the service desk and customer services suggests that I need to spend and book the service within the same month.

Appears that the promo mechanics:
- is very stringent on customers spending within a calendar month.
- and is not interested in customers transacting with the stipulated amount.
- the Titanium Service Desk/Team is not equipped to have real-time view of the customer's transactions and is not empowered to make customer-centric decisions.

Feeling disappointed and unable to distinguish Concierge Service with those in the Hotel and Tourist Information Services overseas even with minimal English spoken.

spearhawk

Reaction score
Yes, I require some insights on the Limousine Service as well.

I clocked well over the amount $1500 for Feb and would like to use the service for a flight in Mar(within 2 weeks of transacted date and date of flight).

However email correspondence with the service desk and customer services suggests that I need to spend and book the service within the same month.

Appears that the promo mechanics:
- is very stringent on customers spending within a calendar month.
- and is not interested in customers transacting with the stipulated amount.
- the Titanium Service Desk/Team is not equipped to have real-time view of the customer's transactions and is not empowered to make customer-centric decisions.

Feeling disappointed and unable to distinguish Concierge Service with those in the Hotel and Tourist Information Services overseas even with minimal English spoken.

For redemption on the same month, I thought the tncs are quite clear though.

Redemption of Departure Limousine Service must be used in the same month as the minimum amount charged (i.e. for complimentary use of Departure Limousine Service for the month of January 2014, Principal Cardmember will have to spend a minimum of S$1,500 on their OCBC Titanium Card in January 2014).

keniphone

Reaction score
Previously ocbc website said there is a change of point accumulation. However after 1st Oct there is still no announcement fr them yet. Do u know the changes?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Previously ocbc website said there is a change of point accumulation. However after 1st Oct there is still no announcement fr them yet. Do u know the changes?

Good news!

Both the JetQuay & Limousine service is back on till 31 December 2014, for our Titanium card holders

Details for redemption have been uploaded on our site: OCBC Titanium Credit Card | Card Benefits | OCBC

^Shereen

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
the card holder has to spend $1500 to have this complimentary access right?

That's right

The S$1,500 transaction is based on posting date. And you must redeem the service in the same month as the minimum amount charged

^Shereen

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.