OCBC Titanium Mastercard

cinderalla85

Reaction score
to all titanium users

hi all,

does anyone know if it is better to convert ocbc$ directly to krisflyer miles or redeem for titanium bonus miles then redeem to krisflyer miles would be better ? like dbl redemption .

cause 1000 bonus miles : 2500ocbc$
10000 KM : 10000 bonus miles
so apparently for 25000 ocbc$ i can get 10000 KM if i do the dbl redemption.

if i were to convert direct there's an admin fee of 4000ocbc$
so for 24000 ocbc$ only 8000 krisflyer miles.

any kind soul who have redeem for miles please advise.

thanks!

spearhawk

Reaction score
TITANIUM BONUS MILES

With effect from 1 June 2015, you will be awarded with 0.8 Titanium Bonus Miles for every dollar spent overseas and 0.6 Titanium Bonus Miles for every dollar spent locally, simply with a minimum spend of S$1,500 per calendar month. No Titanium Bonus Miles will be awarded on spend at specified top clubs. Visit ocbc.com/Titanium for full Titanium Bonus Miles T&Cs. T&Cs relating to Titanium Bonus Miles Rewards Programmewill be revised as of 1 June 2015.

XdEvoIdx

Reaction score
TITANIUM BONUS MILES

With effect from 1 June 2015, you will be awarded with 0.8 Titanium Bonus Miles for every dollar spent overseas and 0.6 Titanium Bonus Miles for every dollar spent locally, simply with a minimum spend of S$1,500 per calendar month. No Titanium Bonus Miles will be awarded on spend at specified top clubs. Visit ocbc.com/Titanium for full Titanium Bonus Miles T&Cs. T&Cs relating to Titanium Bonus Miles Rewards Programmewill be revised as of 1 June 2015.

Where did you get this from?

yeokheelin

Reaction score
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, in relation to spend incurred on any Ezlink and Transitlink transactions posted in a Cardmember's Card Account ("Ezlink spend") in a relevant calendar month, Titanium Bonus Miles will only be awarded on an amount not exceeding S$200 of the total Ezlink spend for that calendar month.

New changes. Ezlink is capped at $200.

Anyone is still using the card?

purpletoysmum

Reaction score
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, in relation to spend incurred on any Ezlink and Transitlink transactions posted in a Cardmember's Card Account ("Ezlink spend") in a relevant calendar month, Titanium Bonus Miles will only be awarded on an amount not exceeding S$200 of the total Ezlink spend for that calendar month.

New changes. Ezlink is capped at $200.

Anyone is still using the card?

Are you one of those who spends more than $200 a month on ezylink on this card?

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
since when titanium card got limo service?!

Earlier this year, they do provide complimentary use of Departure Limousine Service to Singapore Changi Airport with a spend of minimum of S$1,500 on OCBC Titanium Card

beri stupid idiot

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can ocbc consider having priority pass entry for titanium holders like dbs altitude since its mile ratio is 1 vs 1.2 ?

Titanium comparatively as a mile card can be improved better i feel

ilovetravel

Reaction score
hi all,

does anyone know if it is better to convert ocbc$ directly to krisflyer miles or redeem for titanium bonus miles then redeem to krisflyer miles would be better ? like dbl redemption .

cause 1000 bonus miles : 2500ocbc$
10000 KM : 10000 bonus miles
so apparently for 25000 ocbc$ i can get 10000 KM if i do the dbl redemption.

if i were to convert direct there's an admin fee of 4000ocbc$
so for 24000 ocbc$ only 8000 krisflyer miles.

any kind soul who have redeem for miles please advise.

thanks!

Redeem to bonus miles first then km miles to avoid the ocbc$ charges but redeem km miles got small amt charge such as min. S$ 3

hogrider88

Reaction score
Can ocbc consider having priority pass entry for titanium holders like dbs altitude since its mile ratio is 1 vs 1.2 ?

We value ur valuable feedback valuely.

Thank u for ur suggestion n we will definitely take it into consideration.

Meanwhile pls spend with our card and have a nice day!

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

Thanks for the suggestion! We’ll certainly share it with our team, for future consideration.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I really wonder what's the point of having two completely useless mileage cards?
Titanium and Voyage...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.