OCBC Titanium Mastercard

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hello OCBC, may I know how long does it normally take for the approval of this card?

Hi Jumpman23,

Upon receipt of your application, and all required documents, the application will take around one week to process.

Should you wish to check on your application status, please call our hotline at 1800 363 3333.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Is Coldwear eligible for the 10X points?

Hi ceecookie,

At this point, we are unable to confirm if Coldwear is eligible for 10X OCBC$ as this depends on the Coldwear's Merchant Category Code (MCC), which is in turn dependent on payment card organizations themselves.

However, it does appear that Coldwear sells clothes.

If you have made or intend to make such a transaction, but is not awarded the 10X OCBC thereafter, feel free to PM us and we'll be glad to help you out here.

^WX

celine17

Reaction score
Amazon Prime Now

Hi, are purchases made on Amazon Prime Now eligible for 10x OCBC$? In particular if they are grocery items.

Thanks!

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
OCBC,

-2840 XXXXXX is the code for Apple Pay transaction, right ?

Hi Laurent_rio,

Have you made a transaction, and would like to check on it? We will have to look into your account to be able to confirm if the transaction is made via Apple Pay.

If you are agreeable to a call from us, could you drop us a PM with your contact details?

Thank you.

^DG

louist

Reaction score
The 4 digits at the start are usually the last 4 digits of your virtual credit card that's stored on your phone for mobile payments. If you make multiple payments using the same phone/card, you'll probably see the same digits being quoted for each transaction.

OCBC,

-1234 XXXXXX is the code for Apple Pay transaction, right ?

tth_ben

Reaction score
OCBC, I have sent you a PM. I called your hotline to enquire about a huge discrepancy of extra 9X points for my January 2018 spend. Around $1600 spend but only 3600 extra points awarded in February 2018.

Your customer service officer had the gall to ask me to tell him which of the transactions had the 9x points discrepancy. He must think that OCBC customers are psychic and/or great hackers such as to be able to see information that only OCBC would know.

vince123123

Reaction score
It is the bank's responsibility to provide a breakdown, esp if it differs from the customers records. To turn the tables on the customer is wrong. If a bank can get away with not providing a breakdown for credit card points, just think about how that can be extended to not providing a breakdown for your credit card statement, or even more so, a breakdown for your bank statement. They will tell you only the amount charged on a monthly lump sum or your bank balance on a monthly lump sum and then ask you to identify what transactions you say are there or not there.

I get that the banks need to do additional work to retrieve a line by line breakdown when a customer asks, but if the bank makes this available to us in the first place (which they do already have the information anyway), the customer will not need to ask the CSO for it.

OCBC, I have sent you a PM. I called your hotline to enquire about a huge discrepancy of extra 9X points for my January 2018 spend. Around $1600 spend but only 3600 extra points awarded in February 2018.

Your customer service officer had the gall to ask me to tell him which of the transactions had the 9x points discrepancy. He must think that OCBC customers are psychic and/or great hackers such as to be able to see information that only OCBC would know.

nick3384me

Reaction score
So far no issue for OCBC 9X bonus

Some of transactions around end of the months will be only awarded 9X bonus on the following month.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

Hi tth_ben,

We have received your PM and replied to it.
Do give us some time to look into the matter, and we will arrange for a call to you at the soonest.

^DG

vincentwxyz

Reaction score
Hi OCBC, is it possible to see OCBC Rewards points being reflected online once the transaction entry has been posted? Or will have to wait until the month end statement?

I have 2 transactions made via Google Pay appearing on the unbilled statement but no rewards points shown yet.

knightcover

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC, when will the 9x bonus points be in? Can you give us an example? Are we able to see the full transaction history of the points, eg xx points awarded for a particular transaction. Thank you.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC, is it possible to see OCBC Rewards points being reflected online once the transaction entry has been posted? Or will have to wait until the month end statement?

I have 2 transactions made via Google Pay appearing on the unbilled statement but no rewards points shown yet.

Hi vincentwxyz,

You should be able to view your current OCBC$ balance via your internet banking and/or our rewards page.

Else, a summary of your total available OCBC$ at the point of statement generation is shown on the statement itself.

For Mobile Payments, the remaining 9 OCBC$ will be posted to the Card Account by the end of the next calendar month, following the relevant transaction posting date. You will not be able to see the OCBC$ derived from said Google Pay transactions so soon.

You may refer to our terms and condition for more information: https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/cards/terms-conditions-10xrewards-titanium.pdf?rand=1

https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/cards/titanium_rewards_credit_card-terms-conditions.pdf?rand=1

Thank you.

^WX

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC, when will the 9x bonus points be in? Can you give us an example? Are we able to see the full transaction history of the points, eg xx points awarded for a particular transaction. Thank you.

Hi knightcover,

9X OCBC$ is posted to the Card Account by the end of the next calendar month, following the relevant transaction posting date.

If you wish to enquire more on a particular transaction and if it was awarded 9X, you may call us at 1800 363 3333 for us to advise further.

^WX

AMD_FREAK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shout out on behalf of OCBC.. Earn 30X OCBC$ (12mpd) for every S$1 spent, up to S$1000 (12,000miles), on the OCBC Titanium Rewards CC from 1st - 11th March 2018. SUPERB 12mpd earning opportunity!

http://www.ikea.com/sg/en/store/tampines/offers/?preferedui=desktop

And get S$10 gift card if you spend S$150 in a single receipt, limited to the first 2088 gift cards.

By the way OCBC, does this 30,000 OCBC$ earned subject to the max of 120,000 OCBC$ one can earn during the card anniversary?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Shout out on behalf of OCBC.. Earn 30X OCBC$ (12mpd) for every S$1 spent, up to S$1000 (12,000miles), on the OCBC Titanium Rewards CC from 1st - 11th March 2018. SUPERB 12mpd earning opportunity!

And get S$10 gift card if you spend S$150 in a single receipt, limited to the first 2088 gift cards.

By the way OCBC, does this 30,000 OCBC$ earned subject to the max of 120,000 OCBC$ one can earn during the card anniversary?

Hi AMD_FREAK,

Apologies. We have removed our previous response, please kindly ignore it.

Good news to all! This 30, 000 OCBC$ will not form part of the 120, 000 OCBC$ cap.

^WX

jjjccc

Reaction score

Sorry, don't mind me hijacking your post.

Hi OCBC,

May I checked if this promotion apply to IKEA food purchases too?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.