HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

OCBC Titanium Mastercard

Like Tree183Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-12-2017, 05:05 PM   #796
Supremacy Member

Hi invisible999,

It is also valid for mobile payments performed out of Singapore.

^WX
Hi OCBC! Is there any exclusion for 10X rewards on paywave (using Apple iPhone) done overseas? Or regardless of merchant, I will definitely get 10X?
AMD_FREAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2017, 10:09 PM   #797

Realize titanium card doesnít have anymore complimentary lounge access?
helloworld321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 10:43 AM   #798

Buying clothes on q10, does it fall under the 10x rewards category?
Trent_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 09:25 PM   #799

Hi Veronica,

We've checked and can confirm that Robinsons online does qualify for 10X OCBC$.

^WX
How about buying mattress from Robinson physical store? Will I qualify for 10x?
angmokiogal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 11:40 PM   #800

Hi all,

I have a question on transferring the miles from my OCBC Titanium Rewards to my Krisflyer account. Do I have to sign up for any form of mileage enrollment programme? For HSBC, I had to do a mileage enrollment programme which took days and $$ before I can transfer r to my krisflyer.

Details: https://www.hsbc.com.sg/1/PA_ES_Cont...df/mileage.pdf
AphoticFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 04:54 PM   #801
Featured Sponsor for Money Mind, EDMW

Hi OCBC, I am buying online from ISHOPCHANGI.com that is also provided by Sprint Cass, will I then be awarded 10X? This is a mirrorless camera that i will be buying which will cost 4k plus other lens. I need to be sure that I will earn the points before use OCBC.

Also, i recently purchased a Blackberry Keyone on Shoppee, will i be warded the 10x poiints?

Thank you.
Hi Philologus,

Do allow us to clarify that 10X OCBC$ is awarded if merchants and the respective card associations, classify themselves under one of the 10X OCBC$ eligible categories.

A purchase on Shoppee should award 10 X OCBC. If itís not done so, please PM us.

ISHOPCHANGI appears to be a Duty-Free shop which classification does not fall under 10X OCBC$. If it is indeed so, a purchase there would not award 10X OCBC$.

^WX

OCBC Bank: Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
OCBC Bank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 04:55 PM   #802

Hi OCBC can I check if Joeís tailor shop will be having 10x as well? How about LV in Italy? I bought a handbag last year Dec and CSO told me it is classified luggage shop hence not entitled. Please clarify
Wow LV is classified as luggage shop How about LV Singapore?
Hi both,

We are checking on this, and will get back to you at the soonest.

^DG

Old 02-01-2018, 04:58 PM   #803

Hi OCBC! Is there any exclusion for 10X rewards on paywave (using Apple iPhone) done overseas? Or regardless of merchant, I will definitely get 10X?
Hi AMD_FREAK,

Mobile Payment 10X OCBC$ is applicable to transactions made in Singapore, and overseas as well.

Do note that in app mobile payment will not be eligible.

You may refer to https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/card...ium.pdf?rand=1 for more details.

^DG

Old 02-01-2018, 04:59 PM   #804

Buying clothes on q10, does it fall under the 10x rewards category?
Hi Trent_83,

Yes, it will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.
If you did not receive the additional OCBC$, please call our hotline at 1800 363 3333.

^DG

Old 02-01-2018, 05:01 PM   #805

Realize titanium card doesnít have anymore complimentary lounge access?
Hi there,

Titanium Rewards card members will be able to enjoy complimentary use of JetQuay Quayside till 31st October 2018.

You may refer to https://www.ocbc.com/personal-bankin...astercard.html for more details.

^DG

Old 02-01-2018, 05:02 PM   #806

How about buying mattress from Robinson physical store? Will I qualify for 10x?
Hi there,

Robinsons is under the eligible MCC for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

Old 02-01-2018, 05:09 PM   #807

Hi all,

I have a question on transferring the miles from my OCBC Titanium Rewards to my Krisflyer account. Do I have to sign up for any form of mileage enrollment programme? For HSBC, I had to do a mileage enrollment programme which took days and $$ before I can transfer r to my krisflyer.

Details: https://www.hsbc.com.sg/1/PA_ES_Cont...df/mileage.pdf
Hi AphoticFX,

To convert your OCBC$ to KrisFlyer miles, you may log in to internet banking and provide us with your KrisFlyer membership information within the KrisFlyer miles Redemption Registration tab. Thereafter, sign in at OCBC Rewards page to redeem your OCBC$ for KrisFlyer miles.

^DG

Old 02-01-2018, 05:46 PM   #808

Hi there,

Robinsons is under the eligible MCC for 10X OCBC$.

^DG
hi ocbc team,

my fashion related transactions in changi airport might not be awarded with the additional 9x bonus points, have also dropped a secured message through ibanking, would you know MCC for below merchants?

KATE SPADE NEW YORK-T3
MICHAEL KORS T2 SINGAPORE
sgbanking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 08:01 PM   #809

Hi Philologus,

Do allow us to clarify that 10X OCBC$ is awarded if merchants and the respective card associations, classify themselves under one of the 10X OCBC$ eligible categories.

A purchase on Shoppee should award 10 X OCBC. If itís not done so, please PM us.

ISHOPCHANGI appears to be a Duty-Free shop which classification does not fall under 10X OCBC$. If it is indeed so, a purchase there would not award 10X OCBC$.

^WX
How about Sony store?
Philologus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 11:25 AM   #810

hi ocbc team,

my fashion related transactions in changi airport might not be awarded with the additional 9x bonus points, have also dropped a secured message through ibanking, would you know MCC for below merchants?

KATE SPADE NEW YORK-T3
MICHAEL KORS T2 SINGAPORE
Hi sgbanking,

We are not privy to the merchant's MCCs.

However, as the transaction has been made, our executives will be able to look into your account to advise on whether they were/will be awarded 10X OCBC$.

Do give us some time while our executives reply to your message.

^WX
Shutterwhale likes this.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.