OCBC Titanium Mastercard

RocketAbyss

Reaction score
Does anyone know if using the Titanium card on computer parts merchants, like those in Sim Lim Square(PCThemes, Cybermind etc.) are applicable for the 10X OCBC$? I couldn't find any source saying that those merchants in SLS have the correct Merchant Category Code.

Hi RocketAbyss,

We apologise for missing out on your previous query.

Electronics purchases at electronics merchants located at Sim Lim should be given 10X OCBC$.

If you do not receive the 9X OCBC$, do drop us a PM with your contact details, and we will arrange for a call to you. Please keep a copy of your invoice.

^DG

Hi OCBC,

I know you answered this question before, but the reply is for "ELECTRONICS" purchased at Sim Lim Square. Does "PC/COMPUTER COMPONENTS" like those at hardware shops at Sim Lim Square apply for 10x OCBC$ for OCBC Titanium?

Thanks!

CloudHeat

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

I have made some purchases at sitex fair on 23 and 25 Nov with Best Denki and Courts.

Could you advise the next steps I need to undertake to get the 10x points please?

Hi CloudHeat,

For transactions made at electronic fairs, we apologise but we will not be able to advise upfront if the transactions will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.
As mentioned in our previous replies, we are unable to ascertain how the transactions made at these fairs are coded.

However, if you are intending to make a purchase for electronics with Sony, Best Denki, and Harvey Norman at the fair, we will grant you the 10X OCBC$.

Once you have made the transaction, just drop us a private message, and we will be glad to help you sort it out. Please keep a copy of your receipt as well.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

I know you answered this question before, but the reply is for "ELECTRONICS" purchased at Sim Lim Square. Does "PC/COMPUTER COMPONENTS" like those at hardware shops at Sim Lim Square apply for 10x OCBC$ for OCBC Titanium?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Bonus OCBC$ is awarded based on the MCC of the merchant you are purchasing from. If the merchants at Sim Lim Square and their acquiring bank have categorised their MCC as one of those shown in the T&Cs, it will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

Do note that if the merchant’s main business is selling of hardware and computer parts, it will not be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

I have made some purchases at sitex fair on 23 and 25 Nov with Best Denki and Courts.

Could you advise the next steps I need to undertake to get the 10x points please?

Hi CloudHeat,

Please drop us a private message with your contact number. We will arrange for our service executive to call and assist.

^DG

CloudHeat

Reaction score
I can’t drop you a private message as I am a new user to hwz. Is it possible for u to drop me a message instead? Thanks

QUOTE=OCBC Bank;117842573]Hi CloudHeat,

Please drop us a private message with your contact number. We will arrange for our service executive to call and assist.

^DG[/QUOTE]

dardle

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

can I know if purchasing items like washer, dryer, tv and fridge from Gain City is eligible for 10x rewards?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hey friendly OCBC staff,

Can I check if IKEA, Uniqlo, muji is eligible for the 10x OCBC$?
Thank you!

David

Hi David,

IKEA and Uniqlo transactions will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.
As for Muji, let us check on this, and we will get back to you asap.

^DG

fun4life

Reaction score
Hi, OCBC Bank,

I recieved email for the promotiom of 30 OCBC$ per $1 spent on train and bus rides till 19 Dec. But for both my two BUS/MRT trasnction posted days back, I got ZERO OCBC$, not even 1.

Just called OCBC hotline, but your pinoy CSO got me confused to say that the base OCBC will only be awarded next month with the statement.

I think I shall get the 1 base OCBC$ immediately and the 29 OCBC$ in Jan 2019?

Thanks

ShawnW

Reaction score
Hi I just purchased a phone from M1, will it automatically be eligible for 10x or I need to call OCBC hotline for support. I have the receipt stating smartphone, not bill payment. Thanks.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi I just purchased a phone from M1, will it automatically be eligible for 10x or I need to call OCBC hotline for support. I have the receipt stating smartphone, not bill payment. Thanks.

No points if buy from telco.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.