OCBC Titanium Mastercard

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
does this card still give 2 miles / $ for foreign transactions?

Hi Bobbyss,

With effect from 1 December 2016, the OCBC Titanium Bonus Miles Programme will no longer be available.

Every S$1 in foreign currency transaction will earn 1 OCBC$ instead of 3 OCBC$.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
I've been spending on the "old" card for 2 months before realising that the new benefits don't apply. This isn't made clear on your website or your press ads. This isn't the right way to treat your existing clients.

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback. We have shared this with the relevant department.

Should you require any clarification between the benefits of the cards, do drop us a PM.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
I agree. It is not made clear that they are 2 completely different products. Moreover, it takes a long time to process and send the new card even though applied through internet banking and already an existing customer of the bank.

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback. We have shared this with the relevant department.

We could help to check on your application. Do drop us a PM with your contact details.

^DG

lavenderblues

Reaction score
Was just checking through my statement, seems like this card doesn't earn 10× on shopee. Citi rewards earns 10× on shopee though.

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was just checking through my statement, seems like this card doesn't earn 10× on shopee. Citi rewards earns 10× on shopee though.
Paying m1 bill online doesn't get 10x points too compared to citibank rewards. There are a lot more filtering going on for this card.

lavenderblues

Reaction score
Paying m1 bill online doesn't get 10x points too compared to citibank rewards. There are a lot more filtering going on for this card.

Well, I understand for m1 bill online. But shopee is a online platform somewhat similar to qoo10 which sells clothes, shoes and bags as the main business activity.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well, I understand for m1 bill online. But shopee is a online platform somewhat similar to qoo10 which sells clothes, shoes and bags as the main business activity.

Not really, shopee don't sell clothes, shoes and bags as the main business. Anyway so long not eligible MCCs, no 10x points

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Strangely, ocbc awarded me normal points for Misc spending. Those 1 point per dollar type. But for my qoo10 transactions, totally no sound no picture..

Hi Nicholas,

If you would like for us to check into your account and transactions, do drop us a PM with your contact details.

Thank you.

^DG

mengdeng

Reaction score
Dear OCBC,

Can I confirm if I'm holding both the Blue and Pink Titanium Rewards Cards, I am able to get Max 120,000 OCBC$ each for Blue and Pink card, meaning 240,000 OCBC$ maximum with 2 cards under 10X reward points using Samsung Pay till 31st March 2017? Appreciate your clarification on this as the bank staffs in branch say Max can only get 120,000 OCBC$ under 10x rewards promotion despite holding both Blue and Pink card.

Hi kokitty,

1. Yes, existing customers holding on to the Titanium MasterCard will be able to apply for the Rewards card. All applications are subject to the bank's review and approval.

2. and 3. For customers who have received a letter from the bank to be auto converted, their existing Titanium MasterCard will be deactivated once they have made their first transaction on their new Rewards card.

For customers who have voluntarily applied for the new Rewards card, they could choose to hold on to both cards, or request to terminate their existing Titanium MasterCard.

4. Yes, customers will be able to hold on to both the Pink and Blue Rewards card at the same time as the principal cardholder. Again, all applications are subject to review and approval.

5. Yes, rewards are capped per card.

6. Yes, supplementary cardholders will enjoy 10x rewards on eligible transactions as well. Rewards will be consolidated under the principal cardholder account.

mojojoel

Reaction score
OCBC, anyway to confirm the following online merchants get 10X with the Titanium Rewards Mastercard?

Qoo10
Shopee
Lazada
Zalora
Aliexpress

vince123123

Reaction score
I noticed that the 1x OCBC$ gets credited about 1-2 days after the transaction posts into the card account. This makes it a little difficult to track sometimes. Does anyone have a similar experience?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
OCBC, anyway to confirm the following online merchants get 10X with the Titanium Rewards Mastercard?

Qoo10
Shopee
Lazada
Zalora
Aliexpress

Hi mojojoel,

Titanium Rewards card members are entitled to 10X Rewards for:

Local & Overseas Shopping Transactions and Online Transactions
MCC 5611: Men’s and Boys’ Clothing and Accessories Stores
MCC 5621: Women’s Ready to Wear Stores
MCC 5631: Women’s Accessory and Speciality Stores
MCC 5641: Children’s and Infants’ Wear Store
MCC 5661: Family Clothing Stores
MCC 5661: Shoe Stores
MCC 5691: Men’s and Women’s Clothing Stores
MCC 5045: Computers, Peripherals, and Software
MCC 5732: Electronic Stores
MCC 5699: Miscellaneous Apparel and Accessory Shops

Local & Overseas Department Store Transactions
MCC 5311: Department Stores

T&Cs of the Titanium Rewards card: https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/car...ion from 17 october 2016 to 31 march 2017.pdf

MCCs are determined by the merchant, and not OCBC. You may wish to check with them directly.
---

From now till the 31st of March 2017, 10X rewards are also given:

1. When they make transactions at Personal Care establishments under
MCC 5912: Drug Stores and Pharmacies

2. When they make transactions with their Titanium Rewards card through Mobile Payments (Android Pay, Samsung Pay, Apple Pay).

These transactions are excluded:
-Online and in-app transactions
-Annual card fees
-Cash-On-Instalment Plans
-Instalment Payment Plans
-Paylite Payments
-Extended Payment Plans
-Interest and Late Payment Charges
-Tax Payments
-Cash Advances
-Balance Transfers
-Any other fees and charges or transactions determined by OCBC from time to time
-Transactions made at the MCC 5912: Drug Stores and Pharmacies
-Transactions that earn 10 OCBC$ under Clause 1(a)(i)(a) of the T&Cs Governing OCBC Titanium Credit Card Programme (link and list provided above)

Full T&Cs for this can be found at https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/cards/titanium_rewards_credit_card-terms-conditions.pdf?rand=1

^DG

Last edited:

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Dear OCBC,

Can I confirm if I'm holding both the Blue and Pink Titanium Rewards Cards, I am able to get Max 120,000 OCBC$ each for Blue and Pink card, meaning 240,000 OCBC$ maximum with 2 cards under 10X reward points using Samsung Pay till 31st March 2017? Appreciate your clarification on this as the bank staffs in branch say Max can only get 120,000 OCBC$ under 10x rewards promotion despite holding both Blue and Pink card.

Hi mengdeng,

Rewards will be capped at 120,000 OCBC$ per card anniversary year.

^DG

laurent_rio

Reaction score
Hi mojojoel,

Titanium Rewards card members are entitled to 10X Rewards for:

Local & Overseas Shopping Transactions and Online Transactions
MCC 5611: Men’s and Boys’ Clothing and Accessories Stores
MCC 5621: Women’s Ready to Wear Stores
MCC 5631: Women’s Accessory and Speciality Stores
MCC 5641: Children’s and Infants’ Wear Store
MCC 5661: Family Clothing Stores
MCC 5661: Shoe Stores
MCC 5691: Men’s and Women’s Clothing Stores
MCC 5045: Computers, Peripherals, and Software
MCC 5732: Electronic Stores
MCC 5699: Miscellaneous Apparel and Accessory Shops

Local & Overseas Department Store Transactions
MCC 5311: Department Stores

T&Cs of the Titanium Rewards card: https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/car...ion from 17 october 2016 to 31 march 2017.pdf

MCCs are determined by the merchant, and not OCBC. You may wish to check with them directly.
---

From now till the 31st of March 2017, 10X rewards are also given:

1. When they make transactions at Personal Care establishments under
MCC 5912: Drug Stores and Pharmacies

2. When they make transactions with their Titanium Rewards card through Mobile Payments (Android Pay, Samsung Pay, Apple Pay).

These transactions are excluded:
-Online and in-app transactions
-Annual card fees
-Cash-On-Instalment Plans
-Instalment Payment Plans
-Paylite Payments
-Extended Payment Plans
-Interest and Late Payment Charges
-Tax Payments
-Cash Advances
-Balance Transfers
-Any other fees and charges or transactions determined by OCBC from time to time
-Transactions made at the MCC 5912: Drug Stores and Pharmacies
-Transactions that earn 10 OCBC$ under Clause 1(a)(i)(a) of the T&Cs Governing OCBC Titanium Credit Card Programme (link and list provided above)

Full T&Cs for this can be found at https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/cards/titanium_rewards_credit_card-terms-conditions.pdf?rand=1

^DG

Hi OCBC,

Based on TnC above , can you confirm that i will get 10x for transaction in Guardian as long as it is not mobile payment ?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Based on TnC above , can you confirm that i will get 10x for transaction in Guardian as long as it is not mobile payment ?

Hi laurent_rio,

10X rewards (till 31st March 2017) will be given to transactions made at Personal Care establishments under MCC 5912: Drug Stores and Pharmacies.

You may wish to check with Guardian directly on their Merchant Categorisation Code (MCC).

^DG

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.