www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Credit Cards & Line of Credit facilities (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/credit-cards-line-credit-facilities-243/)
-   -   OCBC Titanium Mastercard (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/credit-cards-line-credit-facilities-243/ocbc-titanium-mastercard-3616565.html)

geekroute 21-02-2012 04:17 PM

OCBC Titanium Mastercard
 
Hi,

Like to know if anybody with income less than the $38,000 is holding onto this card, will they approve?

Thanks

Dallen 21-02-2012 05:06 PM

yesh..its will

goenitz33 21-02-2012 06:24 PM

Yes it will i believe.

i am holding it as they offered when i applied for my "free" NTUC Plus Card (Paying Union Fee might as well get it)

haydentan 21-02-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geekroute (Post 64291197)
Hi,

Like to know if anybody with income less than the $38,000 is holding onto this card, will they approve?

Thanks

This was my first ever credit card when I first started working 5 years back. My starting pay is nowhere near 38k per annum.

geekroute 21-02-2012 11:25 PM

Thanks all for the reply. Mine is actually plus minus around there and as they discontinue ikea card I want a card to hold on to my ocbc points. Chose the titanium as only it have cashback $50 for 11000 ocbc$

KhunNimzo 22-02-2012 06:17 AM

This card good??

heng_alvin 22-02-2012 09:50 AM

Their new Frank card has better cashback, 1000 ocbc$ for $10 only.

Soon__ 22-02-2012 10:03 AM

The frank card is better than titanium?

So far I know that the frank card can double as a nets flash pay.

goenitz33 22-02-2012 10:06 AM

the rewards are not that impt as i dont think the rewards of OCBC are all that fantastic.

somemore spend $1 = 1 OCBC Dollar -.-

i keep it for 1. Free Entry to Avalon 2. 15% discount off total bill before 11pm for all drinks ordered in Avalon.

There :P

Soon__ 22-02-2012 10:24 AM

One of the OCBC best cards is the IKEA friends card imo...but...:(

Next in my POV is the Plus! Card.

Other OCBC credit card is meh...
So what will happen to IKEA Friends card after April? Gone forever?? Become a credit card without friends benefits?

geekroute 22-02-2012 10:33 AM

nope, auto cancel.. i loved my ikea card but too bad. no more 2 free drinks at ikea.. :s13:

goenitz33 22-02-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soon__ (Post 64311985)
One of the OCBC best cards is the IKEA friends card imo...but...:(

Next in my POV is the Plus! Card.

Other OCBC credit card is meh...
So what will happen to IKEA Friends card after April? Gone forever?? Become a credit card without friends benefits?

NTUC PLUS! good meh ? :s22:

Mancunian2 22-02-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geekroute (Post 64312258)
nope, auto cancel.. i loved my ikea card but too bad. no more 2 free drinks at ikea.. :s13:

ikea card got what good features?
shop at ikea got discount or free delivery anot?

DDDDDDDD 22-02-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goenitz33 (Post 64311491)
the rewards are not that impt as i dont think the rewards of OCBC are all that fantastic.

somemore spend $1 = 1 OCBC Dollar -.-

i keep it for 1. Free Entry to Avalon 2. 15% discount off total bill before 11pm for all drinks ordered in Avalon.

There :P

You tried using the avalon entry yet ? Do they just see the card or they will swipe the card?

Just cancelled the card only :yawn:

goenitz33 22-02-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DDDDDDDD (Post 64315465)
You tried using the avalon entry yet ? Do they just see the card or they will swipe the card?

Just cancelled the card only :yawn:

see can le.

1 card can bring 2 guest in. Thus a total of 3 person can go in.

Avalon charges $30 bucks for Cover with 1 drink, so 3 person = $90 saved.

Most Clubs, if there is free entry for cards, they just see the card (at most with IC for Identity Verification) and let you and your guest in.

Just to add on, Avalon have very nice service for a club and the bouncers are very friendly.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.