OCBC Voyage Card

jermss

Reaction score
Just as an FYI to everyone, my card fee was waived without me calling in or making a request for it. I login and saw it on my statement and further called them to confirm that it was an automatic waiver.

I was prepared to pay after reading from other card users here that waiver is very difficult.

lalaisgongon

Reaction score
Just as an FYI to everyone, my card fee was waived without me calling in or making a request for it. I login and saw it on my statement and further called them to confirm that it was an automatic waiver.

I was prepared to pay after reading from other card users here that waiver is very difficult.

Standard card?
BOS ?
Premier?

What was your spending?
Did you buy the miles ? 150k miles for 3k

This is good news!

dereth

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks.
How strict on the salary requirements are you?
Can combine with spouse?
Don't think combining salary is possible but when I inquired, the agent mentioned if it's S$10,000 per month can go ahead to try for an application.

jermss

Reaction score
Standard card?
BOS ?
Premier?

What was your spending?
Did you buy the miles ? 150k miles for 3k

This is good news!

for the Voyage Card.

I didnt buy any miles, did thought of it.

I think i roughly spend over 60k in total at least on my card last year.

happykapy

Reaction score
I don't think need $10000 a month?

My friend said he 5k also got it. Not sure if it's true

Don't think combining salary is possible but when I inquired, the agent mentioned if it's S$10,000 per month can go ahead to try for an application.

dunmesswifme

Reaction score
Have Voyage Card But Declined for Titanium Rewards?

I'm holding the Voyage card and recently renewed it. I'm holding the old Titanium card and applied a few weeks ago for the new Titanium Rewards card, but to my surprise, I was declined! There's no incremental risk to OCBC since I'm not even asking for a higher credit limit!

Best of all, I checked my free credit bureau report, and my credit rating remains as AA.

Guess I'll have to do my furniture and electronics shopping on another bank's card... :s12:

delrosa81

Reaction score
I have used the conceirge on a few occasions, service has been great so far for this card. They even came up with proposals for my daughters birthdag celebration as well had balloons delivered directly to the hotel for my daughter. Impressed.

elnewbie

Reaction score
And how much did the balloons cost ?

I have used the conceirge on a few occasions, service has been great so far for this card. They even came up with proposals for my daughters birthdag celebration as well had balloons delivered directly to the hotel for my daughter. Impressed.

dereth

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quick questions...

If you spend 10k in a month, do you get 2 free limo rides?

And when you request, can you specify a bigger seater car like the Alphard instead of the Benz?

Thai_Rak_Thai

Master Member
Reaction score
Just renewed my card. Offer was renewal fee waived for 25,000 voyage miles. There were other options but I couldn't remember

Thai_Rak_Thai

Master Member
Reaction score
How much was the renewal fee ?
no fee, offset 25,000 voyage miles

there was an option of paying SGD192.50 with some Voyage Miles. I can't recall. Neither can i confirm this options are consistent for all Voyage Card holders

Is it for real?
真的假的,怎么可能?

sorry cannot understand. can speak English? I FT lah :o

Spk307

Reaction score
no fee, offset 25,000 voyage miles

there was an option of paying SGD192.50 with some Voyage Miles. I can't recall. Neither can i confirm this options are consistent for all Voyage Card holders

Am still not clear. you managed to avoid paying cash fee, but was deducted 25k points?

Thai_Rak_Thai

Master Member
Reaction score
Am still not clear. you managed to avoid paying cash fee, but was deducted 25k points?

Not avoid, it was offered by the bank. If i remember the 3 options:

a) Pay annual fee in full, SGD488 and get 25,000 Voyage Miles
b) Pay SGD192.50 and get no Voyage Miles
c) Pay SGD0 and use 25,000 Voyage Miles to offset

My spending last year was between SGD50,000 - SGD75,000

Spk307

Reaction score
Not avoid, it was offered by the bank. If i remember the 3 options:

a) Pay annual fee in full, SGD488 and get 25,000 Voyage Miles
b) Pay SGD192.50 and get no Voyage Miles
c) Pay SGD0 and use 25,000 Voyage Miles to offset

My spending last year was between SGD50,000 - SGD75,000

If a voyage mile can be converted to 1 krisflyer mile, 25k miles has an approx value of SGD 500k. Understand some people might value it less than 2 cents per mile, but still, the 2nd and 3rd options are poor value!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.