HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

OCBC Voyage Card

Like Tree166Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-07-2018, 11:10 PM   #676

VOYAGE Tax Payment Facility

Dear OCBC,

Is my understanding correct that I earn 1.2 miles (1.6 miles for premier) for each $ that I request through the VOYAGE Tax Payment Facility?
Please confirm.

Thank you,
Talan
talan_z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2018, 03:54 PM   #677
Featured Sponsor for Money Mind, EDMW

Dear OCBC,

Is my understanding correct that I earn 1.2 miles (1.6 miles for premier) for each $ that I request through the VOYAGE Tax Payment Facility?
Please confirm.

Thank you,
Talan
Hi Talan,

The miles given will be 1 mile for every dollar.

^DG

OCBC Bank: Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
OCBC Bank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2018, 06:48 PM   #678

Hi Talan,

The miles given will be 1 mile for every dollar.

^DG
Can you show me where it is stated on the website?
talan_z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2018, 12:29 PM   #679
Master Member

https://www.plaza-network.com/promot...03199740887040

Useful to check before you travel on locations
260Wolskel likes this.
Old 31-07-2018, 10:53 AM   #680

hi, as a voyage card holder, how do we sign up for this benefit?

https://www.visa.com.sg/pay-with-vis...offerId=124342

Not made clear as to how.
Old 31-07-2018, 03:38 PM   #681

hi, as a voyage card holder, how do we sign up for this benefit?

https://www.visa.com.sg/pay-with-vis...offerId=124342

Not made clear as to how.

It says is meant for flight delayed, not normal departure use le.
260Wolskel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 04:30 PM   #682

Has anybody dealt with Voyage Exchange recently? Can i just say the service is horrible?

I recently call in and ask for a quote for a redemption of Singapore to Mongolia and also reflected that SQ is offering 48k miles redemption for Krisflyer. I was told to please email them instead so here is the entire email correspondent:

Here is the conversation:
Hi Voyage team,

Can I please get a quote for:

Departure: **th July 2019, Singapore to Ulaanbaatar.
Return: **th or **th August 2019, uUlaanbaatar to Singapore.

It will be for 2 pax and we will like to know how much miles we need for ALL STAR ALLIANCE flight and alternative.

Currently, SQ is quoting 48000 miles for departure and return.

Please feel free to contact me at 9******* if you need further clarifications.

Thank you,
Jerms

Reply from Voyage:
Dear Member,

Thank you for your query. Will you please clarify the class of travel?

Currently you have 151,800 VM in your account. For Ulaanbaatar as a destination these miles are worth roughly SGD 1000 for Economy Class and roughly SGD 4500 in Business Class.

My Reply:
Hi *******,

I am looking at Economy and what you are saying is 151,800 miles are worth $1000 in total?

Krisflyer is offering me 48000 miles per pax which is only 96000 miles in total.

Reply from Voyage:
Yes Jerms. The redemption value of the Voyage Miles differs depending upon destination, class of travel, airline and even the date of travel.

Reply from me:
okay so what is the total miles I need redeem for my flight? Not really replying to my question here no?

no reply since...

not sure is this the sort of service to expect or perhaps I am rude because of how 151k miles is only worth $1000.
jermss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 05:28 PM   #683

Has anybody dealt with Voyage Exchange recently? Can i just say the service is horrible?

I recently call in and ask for a quote for a redemption of Singapore to Mongolia and also reflected that SQ is offering 48k miles redemption for Krisflyer. I was told to please email them instead so here is the entire email correspondent:

Hi Voyage team,

It will be for 2 pax and we will like to know how much miles we need for ALL STAR ALLIANCE flight and alternative.

Thank you,
Jerms

Reply from Voyage:
Dear Member,

Currently you have 151,800 VM in your account. For Ulaanbaatar as a destination these miles are worth roughly SGD 1000 for Economy Class and roughly SGD 4500 in Business Class.

My Reply:
Hi *******,

I am looking at Economy and what you are saying is 151,800 miles are worth $1000 in total?

Krisflyer is offering me 48000 miles per pax which is only 96000 miles in total.

Reply from Voyage:
Yes Jerms. The redemption value of the Voyage Miles differs depending upon destination, class of travel, airline and even the date of travel.

Reply from me:
okay so what is the total miles I need redeem for my flight? Not really replying to my question here no?

no reply since...

not sure is this the sort of service to expect or perhaps I am rude because of how 151k miles is only worth $1000.
Voyage Miles have nothing to do with Krisflyer.
Voyage Miles will be used to "buy" commercial/revenue tickets for you.

To use VM to redeem tickets to Ulaanbaatar, basically you have only 2 choices.

SIN-PEK-ULN-PEK-SIN by Air China
SIN-SEL-ULN-SEL-SIN by Korean Air

If you mixed different airlines in the itinerary, the cost of the air ticket will be very high, which will mean you will use more VM.

You should ask them to quote you the number VM needed to redeem ticket for the routing I mentioned above. You need to give them the travel dates.

If you are redeeming ticket using VM, make sure you use cash for the taxes/surcharge portion. If not, the value of VM is very bad.

If you are redeeming tickets on Air China, I think it is better to redeem tickets through Krisflyer/Star Alliance. Air China is part of Star Alliance.

For Korean Air, you can try to use VM.
Tiger9119 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 05:38 PM   #684

Voyage Miles have nothing to do with Krisflyer.
Voyage Miles will be used to "buy" commercial/revenue tickets for you.

To use VM to redeem tickets to Ulaanbaatar, basically you have only 2 choices.

SIN-PEK-ULN-PEK-SIN by Air China
SIN-SEL-ULN-SEL-SIN by Korean Air

If you mixed different airlines in the itinerary, the cost of the air ticket will be very high, which will mean you will use more VM.

You should ask them to quote you the number VM needed to redeem ticket for the routing I mentioned above. You need to give them the travel dates.

If you are redeeming ticket using VM, make sure you use cash for the taxes/surcharge portion. If not, the value of VM is very bad.

If you are redeeming tickets on Air China, I think it is better to redeem tickets through Krisflyer/Star Alliance. Air China is part of Star Alliance.

For Korean Air, you can try to use VM.
Thanks for the advice.

i gave them travel dates, exact ones, i just blank them out for posting here.

I have also told them if they could quote me for Star Alliance partners or provide me with an alternative. Perhaps my email is not clear. perhaps if that was the case they could call me?
jermss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 05:51 PM   #685

Thanks for the advice.

i gave them travel dates, exact ones, i just blank them out for posting here.

I have also told them if they could quote me for Star Alliance partners or provide me with an alternative. Perhaps my email is not clear. perhaps if that was the case they could call me?
Ask them to quote you the following:

SIN-PEK CA970 2325/0530* Date
PEK-ULN CA901 0830/1050 Date
ULN-PEK CA902 1150/1355 Date
PEK-SIN CA969 1535/2155 Date

Since KE flights from Seoul to Ulaanbaatar have different time and flight number, will be difficult for me to list it here.
jermss likes this.
Tiger9119 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 05:18 PM   #686

Is the voyage card for PPC not entitled to unlimited complimentary one way transfers from home to airport anymore?
Wife Beater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 11:30 AM   #687

Ten Lifestyle Group versus John Paul

Hi members, did anyone using Voyage noticed a decrease on service since Voyage changed service company to Lifestyle Group from John Paul?

I had two incidents where I asked them to provide me with information with clubs / bar in Singapore. They gave me wrong information both of the time and I needed to validate the information provided. What is the point of a concierge?

Anyone else noticed a difference since the change?
Senghang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 11:33 AM   #688

Jermss, haven't used them for Mileage claim but yes I have observed an decrease of service level since Ten Lifestyle Group, it's not been good at all.

Hi Voyage team,

Thank you,
Jerms

Reply from Voyage:
Dear Member,

My Reply:
Hi *******,

Reply from Voyage:

Reply from me:

no reply since...

Old 08-10-2018, 12:08 PM   #689

Hi members, did anyone using Voyage noticed a decrease on service since Voyage changed service company to Lifestyle Group from John Paul?

I had two incidents where I asked them to provide me with information with clubs / bar in Singapore. They gave me wrong information both of the time and I needed to validate the information provided. What is the point of a concierge?

Anyone else noticed a difference since the change?

Yes! Service level of the new provider is terrible!
260Wolskel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 01:15 PM   #690

Anyone feedback this back to OCBC? Who's the best person to speak to?

Yes! Service level of the new provider is terrible!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.