OCBC Voyage Card

kidz

Reaction score
Hi ocbc,
Is there any fall below fee for premier account?

kidz

Reaction score
Hi ocbc,
I’m referring to this.

For the fresh funds of $200k, how long would I have to put there?
And also, if I remove the funds, what’s the min amount needed to hold the ocbc premier banking account & what are the fall below fee each month? Thank you

Hi nats7798,

Thank you for your interest.

To join OCBC Premier Banking, you will need to bring in a minimum of S$200,000 in fresh funds to qualify.

As an OCBC Premier Banking customer, you will enjoy the following privileges:

•your own dedicated Premier Relationship Manager
•access to Premier Priority Queues for your personal banking transactions at all OCBC branches
•access to Premier Lounge at OCBC Premier Centres
•preferential pricing on banking services for premier customers

For more information, please visit: https://www.ocbc.com/personal-bankin...ing/index.page

The Voyage card requires a minimum annual income of $120,000, where we will look at your total income before taxes. You may wish to confirm on your eligibility for the Premier Voyage Card with your dedicated Relationship Manager thereafter.

^CC

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi ocbc,
Is there any fall below fee for premier account?

Hi ocbc,
I’m referring to this.

For the fresh funds of $200k, how long would I have to put there?
And also, if I remove the funds, what’s the min amount needed to hold the ocbc premier banking account & what are the fall below fee each month? Thank you

Hi there,

Customers will need to maintain $200,000 assets-under-management (AUM) to remain as a premier banking customer.

The monthly average daily balance and the fall below fee that will apply is dependent on the type of account you are holding to. You may refer to page 1 and 2 of the premier pricing guide for this: https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/pricing guides/premier-banking-pricing-guide.pdf

Do drop us a private message if you have further questions on this.

^DG

divpan

Reaction score
@OCBC, when will voyage miles be credited to my account card? Is it the moment when the amount is charged to my card? Or is it consolidate as one total sum at the end of each billing cycle? I need some extra VM for some redemption.

Thank you.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
@OCBC, when will voyage miles be credited to my account card? Is it the moment when the amount is charged to my card? Or is it consolidate as one total sum at the end of each billing cycle? I need some extra VM for some redemption.

Thank you.

Hi there,

With the exception of Voyage Miles earned from annual fee, it will be awarded once the transaction is posted.

^DG

princessreiko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didn't get an sms notification for the last 2 months for the free limousine ride from the airport to home despite spending $3k each month for the last 2 calendar months.

So I called the hotline and they said certain spends don't qualify as expenditure for the free limousine ride.

For eg insurance policy to NTUC income, and insurance to GE, utility bills and phone bills, top up to cards eg Youtrip and maybe even SimplyGo (the staff wasn't sure on this).

Anyway, I also feedback regarding the use of the airport lounge.
I have unlimited airport lounge usage but only to Plaza Premium lounges which does not have lounges internationally, unlike the Priority Pass lounge.

Although as a premium pte client, I can enter Tower Club but am not entitled to use the gym, not even for a fee.

The reply was that they apologized but will look into the matter.

Seriously I think DBS treasures clients get better treatment.

I can't help but feel I am with the wrong bank! :(

princessreiko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So I called OCBC and they recalculated the amount and said they missed out on 2 airport to home transfers!

The CSO said they will honor it.

Apparently there was some system glitch and the system didn't capture the amount I spent and hence did not generate the SMS regarding the 2 complimentary rides.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
I didn't get an sms notification for the last 2 months for the free limousine ride from the airport to home despite spending $3k each month for the last 2 calendar months.

So I called the hotline and they said certain spends don't qualify as expenditure for the free limousine ride.

For eg insurance policy to NTUC income, and insurance to GE, utility bills and phone bills, top up to cards eg Youtrip and maybe even SimplyGo (the staff wasn't sure on this).

Anyway, I also feedback regarding the use of the airport lounge.
I have unlimited airport lounge usage but only to Plaza Premium lounges which does not have lounges internationally, unlike the Priority Pass lounge.

Although as a premium pte client, I can enter Tower Club but am not entitled to use the gym, not even for a fee.

The reply was that they apologized but will look into the matter.

Seriously I think DBS treasures clients get better treatment.

I can't help but feel I am with the wrong bank! :(

So I called OCBC and they recalculated the amount and said they missed out on 2 airport to home transfers!

The CSO said they will honor it.

Apparently there was some system glitch and the system didn't capture the amount I spent and hence did not generate the SMS regarding the 2 complimentary rides.

Hi there,

Sorry about the issue you were having with the complimentary airport transfer. Glad to learn that you have spoken with our service executives on it, and they will be assisting to credit you the rides.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the benefits of the card as well. We will be sure to pass it on to the relevant department.

^DG

femmemannequin

Reaction score
Ahpohpoh can PM me on this! can recommend the AO to me?

Decided to be enough of a lurker and start helping people out.

By right it should happen immediately. Premier banking can 90% of the time be opened on the day that you open your account.

As for voyage card, application can be done on the spot as well. There’s even a promotion recently to get first year waiver for voyage card.

Let me know if you’re interested and I can get an acquisition officer from OCBC premier to give you a call.

femmemannequin

Reaction score
Well at least for mine it was waived on the condition of 1-2k spending within first 3 months.

Not sure if this is for everyone cause I had to sign a form which the AO prepared to sign up for this free waiver promo.
Ahpohpoh me interested! but can't pm you due to low post count

princessreiko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Getting worse and worse!
Now cannot bring in a guest without paying!

D_hbV-FUIAEDkSA.jpg

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Getting worse and worse!
Now cannot bring in a guest without paying!

D_hbV-FUIAEDkSA.jpg

Thanks for the feedback.

The decision to charge for accompanying guests was made upon a periodic review to ensure that the usage and charges of the lounges can be supported by the Bank.

^DG

mmmanyeung

Reaction score
I apply the card because of free guest usage and feel disappointed for this.

And it is not priority pass but just plaza premium lounge only, it is losing the competitiveness vs other bank...

princessreiko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I apply the card because of free guest usage and feel disappointed for this.

And it is not priority pass but just plaza premium lounge only, it is losing the competitiveness vs other bank...

Yes, I feedback to them to at least include Priority Pass lounges but all they can do is apologize and said noted about my suggestion.

Now the guest can only enter by paying.
Once I finish paying up my housing loan, I intend to switch bank.

Last edited:

Concorde27

Reaction score
beside Plaza Premium lounge , is there any other branding lounge in other airport which got complimentary access ?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

jyng90

Reaction score
Hello ocbc.
I would like to check if get the card in october and spend 3k in October. Can I book my free limousine ride in mid january?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hello ocbc.
I would like to check if get the card in october and spend 3k in October. Can I book my free limousine ride in mid january?

Hi jyng90

I'm afraid the limo ride is only valid for 3 months from the date of award. Date of award is when you hit the S$3k spending

^Sh

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.