HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

OCBC Voyage Card

Like Tree166Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-03-2019, 10:48 AM   #751
Featured Sponsor for Money Mind, EDMW

Hi OCBC,

I have a supplementary card for my wife. When she setup the payment for Grab, after she typed in the card detail and go to validation page, it showed the user not found...Would like to ask if supplementary card cannot be used online?
Hi there

Supplementary card holders are not restricted to using their cards for online purchases. However, depending on the status of the card, it could prevent you from using the card for any online or in-store purchases

Feel free to call us at 1800 363 3333. Our customer service team will be able to look into your supplementary card account to check if everything's in order

^Sh

OCBC Bank: Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
OCBC Bank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2019, 11:33 PM   #752

Hi there

Supplementary card holders are not restricted to using their cards for online purchases. However, depending on the status of the card, it could prevent you from using the card for any online or in-store purchases

Feel free to call us at 1800 363 3333. Our customer service team will be able to look into your supplementary card account to check if everything's in order

^Sh
Does this metal credit card give priority banking services and priority queue for banking services in mainstream branches?
Old 01-04-2019, 11:58 AM   #753

Does this metal credit card give priority banking services and priority queue for banking services in mainstream branches?
Hi timpeh82,

If you are a premier customer, you will be able to join the premier queue at all our branches.

^DG

Old 03-04-2019, 05:28 PM   #754

Hi there

^Sh
Thanks, I just call the hotline and fixed. Would like to check more as I am new to this card.

If I go to buy a massage chair and take the 0% instalment plan, will I get the mile also?
mmmanyeung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 11:52 AM   #755

Thanks, I just call the hotline and fixed. Would like to check more as I am new to this card.

If I go to buy a massage chair and take the 0% instalment plan, will I get the mile also?
Hi there,

Transactions that are on Instalment Payment Plan will not be eligible for Voyage miles.

You may refer to Clause 1.3:
https://www.ocbc.com/personal-bankin...d-programe.pdf

^DG

Old 04-04-2019, 08:37 PM   #756

Hi OCBC,

How long is the processing time for Premier Banking status upgrade? Locked in $200,000 fresh fund earlier this week but didnt receive any news.. only after I get Premier Banking then I can get the OCBC Voyage? How long is the wait?

Thanks
Firstmoment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 09:10 AM   #757

Hi OCBC,

How long is the processing time for Premier Banking status upgrade? Locked in $200,000 fresh fund earlier this week but didnt receive any news.. only after I get Premier Banking then I can get the OCBC Voyage? How long is the wait?

Thanks
Decided to be enough of a lurker and start helping people out.

By right it should happen immediately. Premier banking can 90% of the time be opened on the day that you open your account.

As for voyage card, application can be done on the spot as well. There’s even a promotion recently to get first year waiver for voyage card.

Let me know if you’re interested and I can get an acquisition officer from OCBC premier to give you a call.
AhPohPoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 09:41 AM   #758

Hi OCBC,

Thanks
Hi there,

Do drop us a private message with your bank registered mobile number, and we will arrange for the relevant department to give you a call.

^DG

Old 05-04-2019, 10:52 AM   #759

Hi OCBC,

Thanks
Feel free to let me know if you want to put me as referrer (as I'm existing premier member). There'll be $200 cash bonus, willing to split w/ you.
AhPohPoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 08:31 AM   #760
Arch-Supremacy Member

How strict is ocbc on the min salary of 120k?

If I have 200k fresh funds but p.a is 100+k, can get premier voyage card?
nats7798 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 11:00 AM   #761

How strict is ocbc on the min salary of 120k?

If I have 200k fresh funds but p.a is 100+k, can get premier voyage card?
Hi nats7798,

Thank you for your interest.

To join OCBC Premier Banking, you will need to bring in a minimum of S$200,000 in fresh funds to qualify.

As an OCBC Premier Banking customer, you will enjoy the following privileges:

•your own dedicated Premier Relationship Manager
•access to Premier Priority Queues for your personal banking transactions at all OCBC branches
•access to Premier Lounge at OCBC Premier Centres
•preferential pricing on banking services for premier customers

For more information, please visit: https://www.ocbc.com/personal-bankin...ing/index.page

The Voyage card requires a minimum annual income of $120,000, where we will look at your total income before taxes. You may wish to confirm on your eligibility for the Premier Voyage Card with your dedicated Relationship Manager thereafter.

^CC

Old 13-04-2019, 09:45 AM   #762

Hi Ocbc

If I use voyage miles to redeem SQ business class flights will that contribute to PPS qualification status? I understand it will acure towards Kris flyer gold elite status
dankohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2019, 11:53 AM   #763

Hi Ocbc

If I use voyage miles to redeem SQ business class flights will that contribute to PPS qualification status? I understand it will acure towards Kris flyer gold elite status
Using Voyage Miles(VM) to redeem is just like buying normal revenue tickets, the miles/values will be accrued in PPS/Krisflyer status/qualification or any other frequent flyer programs.

Just a reminder, do not use VM to pay for the taxes, use credit card to pay for tax portion. The number of miles used to redeem for the tax portion is just ridiculous.
princessreiko likes this.
Tiger9119 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2019, 12:17 PM   #764

Using Voyage Miles(VM) to redeem is just like buying normal revenue tickets, the miles/values will be accrued in PPS/Krisflyer status/qualification or any other frequent flyer programs.

Just a reminder, do not use VM to pay for the taxes, use credit card to pay for tax portion. The number of miles used to redeem for the tax portion is just ridiculous.

Thanks for the info
dankohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2019, 09:48 PM   #765
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi nats7798,

Thank you for your interest.

To join OCBC Premier Banking, you will need to bring in a minimum of S$200,000 in fresh funds to qualify.

As an OCBC Premier Banking customer, you will enjoy the following privileges:

•your own dedicated Premier Relationship Manager
•access to Premier Priority Queues for your personal banking transactions at all OCBC branches
•access to Premier Lounge at OCBC Premier Centres
•preferential pricing on banking services for premier customers

For more information, please visit: https://www.ocbc.com/personal-bankin...ing/index.page

The Voyage card requires a minimum annual income of $120,000, where we will look at your total income before taxes. You may wish to confirm on your eligibility for the Premier Voyage Card with your dedicated Relationship Manager thereafter.

^CC
Do you need to be a Premier Banking customer to apply the Voyage Credit Card?
asiafrenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.