Old 26-04-2019, 10:32 AM   #782
Featured Sponsor for Money Mind, EDMW

Hi ocbc
Will all premier banking customer have voyage card
My wife didn't get 1. Thanks

Posted from PCWX using ALP-L29
Hi linusz,

Thank you for your interest.

You wife may approach her Premier Relationship Manager if she is keen in applying for the Premier Voyage Credit Card. Alternatively, you may share your wife's contact number with us via private message & we will arrange for her RM to call and assist her.

^CC

OCBC Bank: Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
OCBC Bank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2019, 08:35 PM   #783

does anyone know if this card ever had sign up promo?
Yes this card has a sign-up bonus of a fee waiver if you spend 1k within the first 3 months after signing up.

This is applicable for normal/premier banking customers interested in the voyage card.
AhPohPoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2019, 10:13 PM   #784

Yes this card has a sign-up bonus of a fee waiver if you spend 1k within the first 3 months after signing up.

This is applicable for normal/premier banking customers interested in the voyage card.
There is no first year free?

linusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2019, 12:16 AM   #785

There is no first year free?

There is an ongoing promotion for first year Fee waiver of the annual 488 fee if you spend 1k SGD within 3 months of signing up. But you have no 15k signup voyage miles too.

Subsequently, spending of 30k on premier or 60k on normal voyage every year will give you automatic waiver.

Premier has one key benefit of 1.6mpd on general spend compared to 1.2 mpd on the normal voyage.

Of course, there are couple of other small differences, can feel free to PM me or what if you have any questions
AhPohPoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2019, 12:26 AM   #786

There is an ongoing promotion for first year Fee waiver of the annual 488 fee if you spend 1k SGD within 3 months of signing up. But you have no 15k signup voyage miles too.

Subsequently, spending of 30k on premier or 60k on normal voyage every year will give you automatic waiver.

Premier has one key benefit of 1.6mpd on general spend compared to 1.2 mpd on the normal voyage.

Of course, there are couple of other small differences, can feel free to PM me or what if you have any questions
Don't forget the complimentary limousine service:
Travel in comfort with a free limousine transfer when you make a minimum monthly spend of:

S$1,500 in foreign currency, or
S$3,000 in both local and foreign currency
Tiger9119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2019, 12:08 AM   #787
Arch-Supremacy Member

Don't forget the complimentary limousine service:
Travel in comfort with a free limousine transfer when you make a minimum monthly spend of:

S$1,500 in foreign currency, or
S$3,000 in both local and foreign currency
Calendar month or billing cycle?
Old 29-04-2019, 11:43 AM   #788

Calendar month or billing cycle?
Hi CoolRock

It's based on calendar month

^Sh

Old 29-04-2019, 11:48 AM   #789

Hi CoolRock

It's based on calendar month

^Sh

Do cardholder get sms notification concerning free limo? Or do cardholder have to call in to check? I never have received any.

From Voyage Card TnC:
2.9.2 Determination as to whether the S$3,000 eligible spend requirement has been met shall be
based on the transaction posting date (which may be different from the actual date of the
transaction). SMS notifications will be sent to the Main/Principal Cardmember’s bank registered
mobile phone informing him/her of the award by the 2nd week of the following month where
Cardmember meets the eligible spend requirement. A reservation code will also be availed in the
SMS. The Cardmember should share this reservation code with VOYAGE Exchange at point of
reservation.

Last edited by Tiger9119; 29-04-2019 at 02:38 PM..
Old 29-04-2019, 02:55 PM   #790

Do cardholder get sms notification concerning free limo? Or do cardholder have to call in to check? I never have received any.

From Voyage Card TnC:
2.9.2 Determination as to whether the S$3,000 eligible spend requirement has been met shall be
based on the transaction posting date (which may be different from the actual date of the
transaction). SMS notifications will be sent to the Main/Principal Cardmemberís bank registered
mobile phone informing him/her of the award by the 2nd week of the following month where
Cardmember meets the eligible spend requirement. A reservation code will also be availed in the
SMS. The Cardmember should share this reservation code with VOYAGE Exchange at point of
reservation.
Hi,

Yes, an SMS will be sent to the main card holder

^Sh

Old 29-04-2019, 03:05 PM   #791

Hi,

Yes, an SMS will be sent to the main card holder

^Sh
But I have never received before. Any other way to check?
Old 29-04-2019, 04:39 PM   #792

But I have never received before. Any other way to check?
Hi there,

The SMS will be sent only to cardholders who have met the requirements and are eligible for the service.

If you have met the requirements but have not received the SMS, please drop us a PM with your bank registered mobile number.

^DG

Old 29-04-2019, 05:05 PM   #793

Hi there,

The SMS will be sent only to cardholders who have met the requirements and are eligible for the service.

If you have met the requirements but have not received the SMS, please drop us a PM with your bank registered mobile number.

^DG
PM sent 5mins ago.
Old 01-05-2019, 09:35 PM   #794

Hi ,

Anyone know is i use Voyage card to pay AXA or other company insurance, will I still get the Voyage mile ?

Cos i read this term below not very understand.

1.3.20 Any payments to Great Eastern General Insurance and NTUC Income in relation to any
insurance policies.
1.3.21 We reserve the right to claw back any and all VOYAGE Miles previously awarded to you for
any Insurance policy transactions placed on your Card if the policy is cancelled under the freelook
period and/or pre-maturely terminated, regardless of whether the removal of such policy is initiated
by you or the insurer.
weekee1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 12:13 PM   #795

Hi ,

Anyone know is i use Voyage card to pay AXA or other company insurance, will I still get the Voyage mile ?

Cos i read this term below not very understand.

1.3.20 Any payments to Great Eastern General Insurance and NTUC Income in relation to any
insurance policies.
1.3.21 We reserve the right to claw back any and all VOYAGE Miles previously awarded to you for
any Insurance policy transactions placed on your Card if the policy is cancelled under the freelook
period and/or pre-maturely terminated, regardless of whether the removal of such policy is initiated
by you or the insurer.

Hi weekee1980,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Insurance payment made to all other companies, except for Great Eastern General Insurance and NTUC Income, will be awarded Voyage Miles.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any further clarification.

^CC

Last edited by OCBC Bank; 02-05-2019 at 01:37 PM..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.