HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

OCBC Voyage Card

Like Tree166Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-05-2019, 01:42 PM   #826
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi there,

We have confirmed that you will be able to utilise all 6 of them in a single month as long as it's not expired.

It is valid for 3 months after the date of award.

^DG
got it, thanks!
Old 16-05-2019, 02:04 PM   #827

Hi there,

Insurance payment to Prudential will be entitled to Voyage miles. Do note that if your insurance policy is on instalment payment plan, it will not be eligible for Voyage miles.

^DG
Hello, just to clarify further, if my prudential plan is on monthly recurring payment, it means that I am not eligible for the Voyage miles? I am not referring to signing up an 0% int free IPP.

Thank you!
hondacivic06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2019, 03:07 PM   #828
Supremacy Member

Hi there,

Insurance payment to Prudential will be entitled to Voyage miles. Do note that if your insurance policy is on instalment payment plan, it will not be eligible for Voyage miles.

^DG
Are you referrring to Prudential life insurance?
Didn't know can use Voyage card to pay Prudential Plans and earn miles!
I pay one lump sum every year.

Where can I find the form to fill up to use Voyage card for my Prudential Insurance?
Old 16-05-2019, 03:36 PM   #829
Featured Sponsor for Money Mind, EDMW

Where can I find the form to fill up to use Voyage card for my Prudential Insurance?
Hi there,

There is no restriction for you to use the Voyage credit card to make payment for Prudential's insurance on OCBC's end.

You may wish to check with Prudential directly if your policy can be paid for using OCBC's credit card, and if it's possible, how you will be able to do so.

^DG
princessreiko likes this.

OCBC Bank: Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
OCBC Bank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2019, 03:43 PM   #830

Go to PRUaccess and add your card number.

https://pruaccess.prudential.com.sg/pruaccess_sg/
Tiger9119 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2019, 03:50 PM   #831
Supremacy Member

Hi there,

There is no restriction for you to use the Voyage credit card to make payment for Prudential's insurance on OCBC's end.

You may wish to check with Prudential directly if your policy can be paid for using OCBC's credit card, and if it's possible, how you will be able to do so.

^DG
So if Prudential allows payment with OCBC card, I can earn voyage miles with my voyage card if i pay recurring annual lump sum payments?
Old 16-05-2019, 03:52 PM   #832

So if Prudential allows payment with OCBC card, I can earn voyage miles with my voyage card if i pay recurring annual lump sum payments?
I do get VM for recurring annual premium payments.
Tiger9119 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2019, 04:20 PM   #833

Hello, just to clarify further, if my prudential plan is on monthly recurring payment, it means that I am not eligible for the Voyage miles? I am not referring to signing up an 0% int free IPP.

Thank you!
Hi there,

Monthly premiums should be eligible for Voyage miles as well, so long as the statement is not showing that the payment is being made for an Instalment Payment Plan transaction.

Let us check on this again, and we will get back to you asap.

^DG

Old 16-05-2019, 04:21 PM   #834

Hi there,

Yes, you will be awarded with Voyage miles for annual payments for your Prudential policies.

^DG

Old 17-05-2019, 03:26 PM   #835

Thank you!
Hi there,

Monthly premiums should be eligible for Voyage miles as well, so long as the statement is not showing that the payment is being made for an Instalment Payment Plan transaction.

Let us check on this again, and we will get back to you asap.

^DG
Hi there,

We have confirmed that monthly insurance premiums made to Prudential will be eligible for Voyage miles.

It will not be eligible if the insurance payment is under OCBC's Instalment Payment Plan.

^DG

Old 25-05-2019, 12:37 AM   #836

Hi there,

Voyage Payment Facility will not count towards the minimum spend for ASF waiver.

^DG
Is this a newly revised policy? I always thought the payment facility counted in the computation for my previous fee waivers
Ecadua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2019, 11:25 AM   #837

Is this a newly revised policy? I always thought the payment facility counted in the computation for my previous fee waivers
Hi Ecadua,

We are checking on this with the relevant team & will be in touch asap.

^CC

Old 28-05-2019, 11:39 AM   #838

Hi Ecadua,

We are checking on this with the relevant team & will be in touch asap.

^CC
Hi Ecadua,

The relevant team has confirmed that Voyage Payment Facility has never been counted towards minimum spend for annual service fee waiver.

^CC

Old 28-05-2019, 03:44 PM   #839

Will ezlink auto-reload and simplygo (when it's rolled out to visa next month) be eligible for Voyage Miles? Can confirm that they are not in the excluded categories?
eD1s0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2019, 05:19 PM   #840

Will ezlink auto-reload and simplygo (when it's rolled out to visa next month) be eligible for Voyage Miles? Can confirm that they are not in the excluded categories?
Hi there,

We are checking on this & will get back to you asap.

^CC

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.