OCBC Voyage Card

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thats nice! Wondering if I can get a card replacement now to get one with PayWave feature. It is quite a pain to use the card without PayWave function as most merchants prefer to tap instead of inserting the card into the reader.
Actually no need to wonder leh. Can always try to request.

never afraid to ask.

if they say will charge a fee, never be afraid to ask if they will waive.

If they don’t then it’s a decision for self as to whether want to pay the fee or just wait for current card to expire and a new one sent.

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
Just called OCBC just now and the CSO said that the Voyage Card does not come with PayWave function. :unsure:

SojIrOu

Reaction score
That’s odd. Maybe it’s just so new that they haven’t been told of the change or it is the Premier version that’s been altered first?

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
That’s odd. Maybe it’s just so new that they haven’t been told of the change or it is the Premier version that’s been altered first?
Hopefully @OCBC Bank can assist to clarify on this? Was wondering if I can also do a card replacement online via internet banking to get a paywave enabled version.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hopefully @OCBC Bank can assist to clarify on this? Was wondering if I can also do a card replacement online via internet banking to get a paywave enabled version.

Thats nice! Wondering if I can get a card replacement now to get one with PayWave feature. It is quite a pain to use the card without PayWave function as most merchants prefer to tap instead of inserting the card into the reader.

Hi All,

The new VOYAGE cards comes with contactless/Paywave function, and will be progressively rolled out in batches. Currently, only the new OCBC, Premier and PCC VOYAGE cards come with the contactless feature. Please be informed that card replacement fee applies should you request for a replacement.

^XF

butterfly11

Reaction score
Hi All,

The new VOYAGE cards comes with contactless/Paywave function, and will be progressively rolled out in batches. Currently, only the new OCBC, Premier and PCC VOYAGE cards come with the contactless feature. Please be informed that card replacement fee applies should you request for a replacement.

^XF
I got my New paywave voyage card, not Premier, normal one within 2 days, called on Wednesday and received on Friday, excellent servive by OCBC bank, very much appreciated, no fee also charged!, great, also when i callled up at 8PM the Voyage customer service call also immediately picked up.

princessreiko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am a voyage customer since a long time as I travelled quite a fair bit hence a lot of spending are spending on behalf of company. To be honest, they keep changing their terms. From 1 free limousine at $3000 to 1 free limousine ride at $5000. If not sustainable, then just F off and kill the card. No need to treat clients like idiots. Not say we got no money to pay for limousine but who don’t want free correct?
You just do some calculation. If I spend $5000 a month and I use Citi cashback. If I get 1.5% cash back on average, it is $75. With $75, I can book whatever I want (maxi cab, mercedes etc). Now you use voyage, you still need to call this and that and get through the hotline frustration, super jialat. Furthermore voyage miles also a problem. I still prefer real cash compared to kris/ voyage miles. Always at their mercy.
And the latest thing is

Can't use your VOYAGE limo rides? Cash them out for $20 each, or enjoy an extended validity till 30 June 2021.​

They treating us like idiots or beggars. They treat us like primary school kids ah? Real value for ride is $70 but I pay you $20. Really ** bank but as a shareholder, I clap for them. Wish the number of idiots increase by multiple folds

I asked OCBC and they said that each ride if you exceed the complimentary limit is $45 per way regardless of the type of vehicle or distance.
I find it worth while since the service is exclusive and the vehicle used is luxury type, and also no need to wait as the driver would be there waiting for you.
In addition, I stay far away from the airport, so this service is even more attractive.

Does anyone know if fly by Scoot can use Plaza Premium Lounge under Voyage Card?

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Yes, can.
As long as you have checked in to the restricted area, you can enter the lounge with ur boarding pass and credit card.
If u have a supplementary card holder, make sure that they bring their credit card as well to enter the lounge.

elvintay07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I asked OCBC and they said that each ride if you exceed the complimentary limit is $45 per way regardless of the type of vehicle or distance.
I find it worth while since the service is exclusive and the vehicle used is luxury type, and also no need to wait as the driver would be there waiting for you.
In addition, I stay far away from the airport, so this service is even more attractive.

Yes, can.
As long as you have checked in to the restricted area, you can enter the lounge with ur boarding pass and credit card.
If u have a supplementary card holder, make sure that they bring their credit card as well to enter the lounge.
$45 one way can get toyota Alphard or not? Today you book a Toyota Alphard for airport transfer is $60. If $45 they give you Alphard then sibei worth it. My last few trips all Toyota Alphard. I prefer that compared to Mercedes’ Benz or Chrysler. Built like a tank and can even put additional luggage when I buy a lot of things. If I am on business trip, I will take normal taxi to save money. Haha!

elvintay07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried redeeming for business class tickets? Need to email voyage right? Can this be combined with krisflyer points?

Squeezer

Reaction score
Anyone tried redeeming for business class tickets? Need to email voyage right? Can this be combined with krisflyer points?
If you want to redeem SQ flight, why not just transfer them into Krisflyer so that you'll haven enough points.

Unless its a different loyalty programme then you can call voyage concierge to assist.

elvintay07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you want to redeem SQ flight, why not just transfer them into Krisflyer so that you'll haven enough points.

Unless its a different loyalty programme then you can call voyage concierge to assist.
Once transfer into krisflyer will expire. Not sure what is the best way. For example if go to Japan, then maybe can travel via JAL, ANA?

Squeezer

Reaction score
Once transfer into krisflyer will expire. Not sure what is the best way. For example if go to Japan, then maybe can travel via JAL, ANA?
Yes 3 years in KF while it doesn't expire while sitting in voyage.

Have not tried other airlines so not sure how many points equates to how much miles needed for ANA/JAL.

A call to concierge will give you the answer. Let us know too!

elvintay07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes 3 years in KF while it doesn't expire while sitting in voyage.

Have not tried other airlines so not sure how many points equates to how much miles needed for ANA/JAL.

A call to concierge will give you the answer. Let us know too!
Ok. I email them. I am trying to see whether I should move to standard chartered priority after this. Initially I thought voyage have a special system to let you book other airlines’ business class

Thai_Rak_Thai

Master Member
Reaction score
I emailed the secured mailbox and was asked to pay $150 replacement card fee

I’ll call them again soon as I just paid the annual fee in June

fredriv1929

Reaction score
Hi OCBC, i realize i received a flyer for voyage few months back offering a $150 AF for 1st year. Tried googling for details or past promo but can't find.

Is this offer still valid?

Thai_Rak_Thai

Master Member
Reaction score
I noticed the new voyage card although the same material as before, smudges more easily now

just a comment

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.