HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

OCBC Voyage Card

Like Tree166Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2019, 06:28 PM   #916
Supremacy Member

I didn't get an sms notification for the last 2 months for the free limousine ride from the airport to home despite spending $3k each month for the last 2 calendar months.

So I called the hotline and they said certain spends don't qualify as expenditure for the free limousine ride.

For eg insurance policy to NTUC income, and insurance to GE, utility bills and phone bills, top up to cards eg Youtrip and maybe even SimplyGo (the staff wasn't sure on this).

Anyway, I also feedback regarding the use of the airport lounge.
I have unlimited airport lounge usage but only to Plaza Premium lounges which does not have lounges internationally, unlike the Priority Pass lounge.

Although as a premium pte client, I can enter Tower Club but am not entitled to use the gym, not even for a fee.

The reply was that they apologized but will look into the matter.

Seriously I think DBS treasures clients get better treatment.

I can't help but feel I am with the wrong bank!
Old 11-07-2019, 10:29 AM   #917
Supremacy Member

So I called OCBC and they recalculated the amount and said they missed out on 2 airport to home transfers!

The CSO said they will honor it.

Apparently there was some system glitch and the system didn't capture the amount I spent and hence did not generate the SMS regarding the 2 complimentary rides.
Old 11-07-2019, 03:56 PM   #918
Featured Sponsor for Money Mind, EDMW

I didn't get an sms notification for the last 2 months for the free limousine ride from the airport to home despite spending $3k each month for the last 2 calendar months.

So I called the hotline and they said certain spends don't qualify as expenditure for the free limousine ride.

For eg insurance policy to NTUC income, and insurance to GE, utility bills and phone bills, top up to cards eg Youtrip and maybe even SimplyGo (the staff wasn't sure on this).

Anyway, I also feedback regarding the use of the airport lounge.
I have unlimited airport lounge usage but only to Plaza Premium lounges which does not have lounges internationally, unlike the Priority Pass lounge.

Although as a premium pte client, I can enter Tower Club but am not entitled to use the gym, not even for a fee.

The reply was that they apologized but will look into the matter.

Seriously I think DBS treasures clients get better treatment.

I can't help but feel I am with the wrong bank!
So I called OCBC and they recalculated the amount and said they missed out on 2 airport to home transfers!

The CSO said they will honor it.

Apparently there was some system glitch and the system didn't capture the amount I spent and hence did not generate the SMS regarding the 2 complimentary rides.
Hi there,

Sorry about the issue you were having with the complimentary airport transfer. Glad to learn that you have spoken with our service executives on it, and they will be assisting to credit you the rides.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the benefits of the card as well. We will be sure to pass it on to the relevant department.

^DG
princessreiko likes this.

OCBC Bank: Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
OCBC Bank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 12:04 PM   #919

Ahpohpoh can PM me on this! can recommend the AO to me?

Decided to be enough of a lurker and start helping people out.

By right it should happen immediately. Premier banking can 90% of the time be opened on the day that you open your account.

As for voyage card, application can be done on the spot as well. There’s even a promotion recently to get first year waiver for voyage card.

Let me know if you’re interested and I can get an acquisition officer from OCBC premier to give you a call.
femmemannequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 12:08 PM   #920

Well at least for mine it was waived on the condition of 1-2k spending within first 3 months.

Not sure if this is for everyone cause I had to sign a form which the AO prepared to sign up for this free waiver promo.
Ahpohpoh me interested! but can't pm you due to low post count
femmemannequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 06:43 PM   #921

Have dropped you a PM. Let me know if you’ve not received

Ahpohpoh me interested! but can't pm you due to low post count
AhPohPoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2019, 10:24 PM   #922
Supremacy Member

Getting worse and worse!
Now cannot bring in a guest without paying!

hclee01 likes this.
Old 16-07-2019, 12:47 PM   #923

Getting worse and worse!
Now cannot bring in a guest without paying!

Thanks for the feedback.

The decision to charge for accompanying guests was made upon a periodic review to ensure that the usage and charges of the lounges can be supported by the Bank.

^DG

Old 16-07-2019, 09:53 PM   #924

I apply the card because of free guest usage and feel disappointed for this.

And it is not priority pass but just plaza premium lounge only, it is losing the competitiveness vs other bank...
mmmanyeung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2019, 10:02 PM   #925
Supremacy Member

I apply the card because of free guest usage and feel disappointed for this.

And it is not priority pass but just plaza premium lounge only, it is losing the competitiveness vs other bank...
Yes, I feedback to them to at least include Priority Pass lounges but all they can do is apologize and said noted about my suggestion.

Now the guest can only enter by paying.
Once I finish paying up my housing loan, I intend to switch bank.

Last edited by princessreiko; 16-07-2019 at 10:04 PM..
princessreiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 02:19 PM   #926

beside Plaza Premium lounge , is there any other branding lounge in other airport which got complimentary access ?
Concorde27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 03:44 PM   #927

beside Plaza Premium lounge , is there any other branding lounge in other airport which got complimentary access ?
Hi there,

Voyage card members will be able to get complimentary access for Plaza Premier Lounge.

The card is not eligible for complimentary access to other airport lounges.

For lounge locations, you may refer to https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/card...-locations.pdf

^DG

Old 25-09-2019, 09:44 PM   #928

Hello ocbc.
I would like to check if get the card in october and spend 3k in October. Can I book my free limousine ride in mid january?
jyng90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2019, 09:57 PM   #929
Supremacy Member

Hi there,

Voyage card members will be able to get complimentary access for Plaza Premier Lounge.

The card is not eligible for complimentary access to other airport lounges.

For lounge locations, you may refer to https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/card...-locations.pdf

^DG
The list very rubbish. Pathetic for such an elite card.
htngwilliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2019, 12:12 PM   #930

Hello ocbc.
I would like to check if get the card in october and spend 3k in October. Can I book my free limousine ride in mid january?
Hi jyng90

I'm afraid the limo ride is only valid for 3 months from the date of award. Date of award is when you hit the S$3k spending

^Sh

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.