QUESTION ABOUT CITIBANK PREMIERMILES CARD

eedwinn

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, anyone knows how to renew my priority pass membership?

The one that they sent only has a one year validity...

BigMonkey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, anyone knows how to renew my priority pass membership?

The one that they sent only has a one year validity...

one month before the pp expiry. provided you paid the annual fee and did not ask for it to be waived.

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How strict are they when it come to approving application for this card?

My income is slightly more then 30k but the requirements is 50k.

Can we transfer miles to skypass? According to valuepenguin we can? But it's not listed in the site.

https://www.valuepenguin.sg/citi-premiermiles-visa-card

They can give a little leeway if you're a couple K short of 50k requirements, but if its slightly more than 30k I think v difficult to b approved

fone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have this card for about 4 years and I have not paid any annual fee. I have received the Priority Pass card every year.

Same here, still have the Priority Pass from this card. Never paid any annual fee, some years used and some years did not use the Priority Pass card.

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same here, still have the Priority Pass from this card. Never paid any annual fee, some years used and some years did not use the Priority Pass card.
priority pass is use for wat purpose n just show the card?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Priority Pass Card is for lounge access only. You can rest and have some food before your
flight.
Pic citi pm vs dbs altitude vs uob priv. Is citi pm better?

1renatan

Reaction score
Pic citi pm vs dbs altitude vs uob priv. Is citi pm better?

No sure about DBS and UOB but Citibank PM has good bonus (42k miles) when you hit the 3 month spending of $10k. You can take a look at their website before you decide.

pcmdan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No sure about DBS and UOB but Citibank PM has good bonus (42k miles) when you hit the 3 month spending of $10k. You can take a look at their website before you decide.

Yeah and Citi do not forget existing cust. Sometimes there are promo for existing customers as well..spend $9k and get 42k miles as well..
.the other 2 don't have and with tons of exclusions

1renatan

Reaction score
Yeah and Citi do not forget existing cust. Sometimes there are promo for existing customers as well..spend $9k and get 42k miles as well..

Yes, I got mine 42k miles in Nov 2017. When did you get yours.

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any exclusion for citi pm? Like buying ezlink top up. Pay insurance premium, govt services, wtf? Any?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.