QUESTION ABOUT CITIBANK PREMIERMILES CARD

someusername

Reaction score
I think if you have bills to pay (e.g. Income Tax), more worth it to use Citi PayAll to pay the bill as well as the admin fees to get the miles, rather than to pay annual fee to get the miles.

Yeah. If you have $9630 to pay then the 2% PayAll fee is $192.60 (same as annual fee) and the miles earned at 1.2mpd is 11,556 so 1,556 more miles. Current Payall promo is 2.5mpd for min $5000 spend which is even better.

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My annual fees auto waived. Is it worth to pay annual fees just for the miles? Past few years I always pay..
so hard to get annual fees billed to my account.. after so many calls and chat. They promise that annual fees will be billed to my card yet this month's statement doesn't include the annual fees..

lousy service.

kelvinloh

Reaction score
Yeah. If you have $9630 to pay then the 2% PayAll fee is $192.60 (same as annual fee) and the miles earned at 1.2mpd is 11,556 so 1,556 more miles. Current Payall promo is 2.5mpd for min $5000 spend which is even better.

The min $5K spend is for each eligible card or is for all eligible card (combined)? The T&C is not explicit to indicate each card has to be min $5K and per transaction too....

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone know if I top up Grab with citi premiermiles mastercard, will get miles??

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just converted my visa to MC for premiermiles card...

what is the best category to earn for these?
I am only using this for flight booking and hotel booking (if in SGD)

cos for food I using BOC for 10%, grabpay using Amex..
and foreign currency I am using youtrip..

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

citi payall? Actually should use 4mpd cards for spending.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
citi payall have charges leh..
can pay for things that u will not get miles otherwise like taxes. When there is promotion, the cost per miles is actually best compared to other payment platforms like cardup, ipaymy etc

starbugs

Master Member
Reaction score
The promotion now till 31 Jul for payall is unbeatable for buying miles. You have 11 more days. No point using annual fees to buy miles now.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there fix fee for using citi payall ? I cant seems to find the fee

IAMMonster

Reaction score
Hey all.

checking out if you guys got the invite link for priority pass? Can’t find this in app.

I intend to call customer service but wanted to check if I can get my answer online.

Thanks

https://www.citibank.com.sg/gcb/landing_page/prioritypass-premiermiles/index.html.
edit: called Citibank and they provided the invitation code via phone.
Citibank trying to deter their customers from activating the prority pass. Thats why they make it difficult to be located and some cannot even find it. Instructions they posted online will lead u to no where and get u exhausted after multiple tries.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Citibank trying to deter their customers from activating the prority pass. Thats why they make it difficult to be located and some cannot even find it. Instructions they posted online will lead u to no where and get u exhausted after multiple tries.
I’m not sure if that’s an accurate characterisation of their intention.

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

How long did u take to receive ur new card?

i opt in to change probably ard 2-3 weeks back and I have yet to receive the new card

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How long did u take to receive ur new card?

i opt in to change probably ard 2-3 weeks back and I have yet to receive the new card
quite fast...like within a week or a week at most..

I have some future transaction on my old visa card for hotel booking...now that it's cancelled...dunno what is going to happen when they suppose to charge me

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.