QUESTION ABOUT CITIBANK PREMIERMILES CARD

Shawny88

Master Member
Reaction score
Your card is expiring?

they are no longer issuing new Visa card all new ones are mastercard

But for existing customers they progressively asking ppl if they want to move to Mastercard
expiring next year. No wonder they sent sms to me

rainbowsoverljy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone cannot find their priority pass codes in the app? I know not in rewards tab. I scroll below and swipe right also cannot find...

twinklingstars

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to see miles point history in the app? I can only see the total miles but not the transaction? I was able to see the point history on desktop.

twinklingstars

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have 10000 thank you points expiring soon but I can't convert them into miles.. any suggestions what I can do with these points?

Belford

Reaction score
I have 10000 thank you points expiring soon but I can't convert them into miles.. any suggestions what I can do with these points?
1. Convert to cash: 440 TPY = $1.00
2. Convert to miles using Kris+: 10,000 TPY = 3,400 miles (15% cut, no transfer fees)

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was given a choice to switch from visa to Mastercard with $50 Cashback for $100 spend.

Any other benefits for the mc card compared to visa?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.