HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

QUESTION ABOUT CITIBANK PREMIERMILES CARD

Like Tree353Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-07-2020, 10:21 PM   #4201

Try and you know

hi
anyone knows if we can still get miles for GrabPAy Top with Citi PRemiermiles Visa ?
kashanai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2020, 11:34 AM   #4202
Master Member

using payall for tax payments, worth it or not ah
I have been thinking about this to myself as well.

My tax payment is now under monthly installment and IRAS also approved the deferral for 3 months due to Covid, so it doesn't seem very worth it for me to use PayAll to to pay tax upfront. My conclusion: PayAll is not worth it for my case.
starbugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2020, 12:07 PM   #4203
Arch-Supremacy Member

was playing around with it and was quoted 5% fee for every transaction under citi payall.

not worth for me unless the tax dollars you're paying is a huge amount
Old 14-07-2020, 09:00 PM   #4204
Supremacy Member

why yours so high.
It has been always 2%. this month there's 1.5m/$, effectively 1.33c per mile
Garlic & Butter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2020, 07:56 AM   #4205
High Supremacy Member

miles also cannot use. dying
chopra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2020, 05:56 AM   #4206

Don’t get you. If bill is $89.46 for example & you use your miles to redeem $20 cash rebates. You owe $69.46 so youjust pay this amount lor.

Unless you waited till last minute to redeem & pay if not shouldn’t be an issue. I have never faced this before.
I've redeemed the miles approx. 2 weeks before the payment due date and paid the balance on a later date.

Was slapped with a late payment of $100 and their response was that the cash rebate cannot be used as payment for my credit card bill.

They called me everyday reminding me to make the balance payment owing from the miles redeemed and refuese to waive off the $100 late payment fee.
Old 29-07-2020, 12:28 PM   #4207
Supremacy Member

Still worth to pay annual fees for miles? judging the pandemic will last longer than expected
nachocheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2020, 12:29 PM   #4208

Skipped paying this year and cso waived my annual fee

Still worth to pay annual fees for miles? judging the pandemic will last longer than expected
kashanai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2020, 11:16 PM   #4209
Master Member

Just noticed that the 25% bonus for tax payment via payall has been extended to 31 August.
starbugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 04:16 PM   #4210
Arch-Supremacy Member

you guys still saving miles? am scared that sia will be forced to cut down or completely shutter suites because they can't fly their a380s in economically viable volume
Old 01-08-2020, 11:25 PM   #4211

you guys still saving miles? am scared that sia will be forced to cut down or completely shutter suites because they can't fly their a380s in economically viable volume
Judging by the overwhelming demand for staycations, i think it is more likely that SIA will be forced to figure out how to accommodate more passengers despite the Covid-19 regulations.
natnaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 01:06 AM   #4212

They are expected to retain the new A380s.
But their business class is still miles better (pun intended) than other airlines. I haven’t flown suites and probably will never. No first class for me.
Obviously each to their own, but for me first class doesn’t make a huge difference over business class. I’d rather fly more trips on business and redeem more business seats for my family.
Spk307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 05:48 PM   #4213
Arch-Supremacy Member

They are expected to retain the new A380s.
But their business class is still miles better (pun intended) than other airlines. I haven’t flown suites and probably will never. No first class for me.
Obviously each to their own, but for me first class doesn’t make a huge difference over business class. I’d rather fly more trips on business and redeem more business seats for my family.
actually i was saving miles for the star alliance rtw on first/suites for whole family as i feel it's an experience one should have at least once a lifetime

but all the shutdowns make me worried some of the partners go under before i can redeem. also need to let the virus cases clear up in all countries before able to do real rtw so that's probably a few more years too.
Old 02-08-2020, 08:24 PM   #4214

actually i was saving miles for the star alliance rtw on first/suites for whole family as i feel it's an experience one should have at least once a lifetime

but all the shutdowns make me worried some of the partners go under before i can redeem. also need to let the virus cases clear up in all countries before able to do real rtw so that's probably a few more years too.
Even before the virus I’d be surprised if you were able to redeem two first class seats in all the flights in a RTW itinerary, let alone for a family.

Unless you are fully flexible with dates, routes and get very lucky with availability, I’d suggest look for business class seats. Obviously going to be a long time before such a trip can be done.
Spk307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 01:49 AM   #4215
Arch-Supremacy Member

Even before the virus I’d be surprised if you were able to redeem two first class seats in all the flights in a RTW itinerary, let alone for a family.

Unless you are fully flexible with dates, routes and get very lucky with availability, I’d suggest look for business class seats. Obviously going to be a long time before such a trip can be done.
yes the plan was to take whatever dates possible. actually 2 years ago planned to set aside 2020 for it but this **** happened
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.