HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Question on statement dates

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2018, 07:53 AM   #1

Question on statement dates

Hi credit card experts, I'm trying to do an excel to record my cc spending to maximize rebates. I can't really figure out the statement date part and need some help.

For example, UOB one card's rebates goes by spending per quarter according to statement date. My statement date is usually 24 of the mth, however sometimes its 23 or 25. How to determine the statement date? Is it always 30 days, 31 days or 1 month? or depends on bank?

thanks in advance.
blue_yoghurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 08:20 AM   #2

Statement date is always the same. Due date is different depending on how long is the month.

You can always call in Uob to change the statement date if you want

Hi credit card experts, I'm trying to do an excel to record my cc spending to maximize rebates. I can't really figure out the statement date part and need some help.

For example, UOB one card's rebates goes by spending per quarter according to statement date. My statement date is usually 24 of the mth, however sometimes its 23 or 25. How to determine the statement date? Is it always 30 days, 31 days or 1 month? or depends on bank?

thanks in advance.
kashanai is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.