HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SAFRA DBS Credit and Debit Card

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-02-2014, 03:46 PM   #1

SAFRA DBS Credit and Debit Card

NSmen and their families have much to look forward to as SAFRA partners with DBS Bank to offer even more exclusive benefits and privileges to meet their lifestyle needs. With the SAFRA DBS Credit and Debit Cards, SAFRA members can look forward to enjoying lifestyle benefits and privileges across both SAFRA and DBS' network of partners.

Application for the new SAFRA DBS Credit and Debit Cards will be open to SAFRA members, NSmen and their families from January to March 2014. For more details, please visit http://www.safra.sg/cards
ccssgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2014, 10:20 PM   #2

NSmen and their families have much to look forward to as SAFRA partners with DBS Bank to offer even more exclusive benefits and privileges to meet their lifestyle needs. With the SAFRA DBS Credit and Debit Cards, SAFRA members can look forward to enjoying lifestyle benefits and privileges across both SAFRA and DBS' network of partners.

Application for the new SAFRA DBS Credit and Debit Cards will be open to SAFRA members, NSmen and their families from January to March 2014. For more details, please visit http://www.safra.sg/cards
Hmmm Nets Flashpay.. hmm require Safra membership (ehhh?) pass -_-

Think that Passion Debit and CapitaMall series were better partner cards.
Even the much costlier NTUC PLUS card looks far more attractive.
Old 13-02-2014, 10:49 PM   #3
Supremacy Member

Passion is the best, annual fee ish $2.4
Old 14-02-2014, 07:46 AM   #4

i prefer the dbs capitacard debit, just 24 bucks a year, can waive one
ilovecheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2014, 10:17 PM   #5

DBS has provided the benefits of the SAFRA Credit Card.
- No annual fee, so long as your remain a SAFRA member. SAFRA membership fee applies.

DBS Visa Platinum Card, Credit Card Benefits & Rewards | DBS Bank Singapore

Earn up to 3% Cash Rebate on Groceries and Online Shopping

Groceries and Online Shopping has never been this rewarding! With the SAFRA DBS Credit Card, you can earn up to 3%1 cash rebate on your groceries and online purchases when you spend a minimum of S$500 each month. Plus, you get 0.3%1 cash rebate on all other transactions.

1SAFRA DBS Credit Cardmembers will receive 3% cash rebate on selected groceries stores (”Grocery Stores”) and Online (“Online”) transactions, and 0.3% on all other spend, when a minimum spend of S$500 is made within a calendar month. Cash rebates earned will be in the form of SAFRA$, and is capped at a maximum of SAFRA$50 per Card account per calendar month.

Terms & Conditions:
http://www.dbs.com.sg/Resources/pers...conditions.pdf
hclee01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2014, 10:41 PM   #6
Supremacy Member

A quick summary thus far ...

online 3% grocery 3% with min 500 spend

The OC bank does not have this combo ... online 6% NetsFP 6% (can use for grocery) with min 500 spend

The SC bank have online 2% grocery 6% with min 500 spend (depends on which one you spend more)
rotiboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 12:51 AM   #7

A quick summary thus far ...

online 3% grocery 3% with min 500 spend

The OC bank does not have this combo ... online 6% NetsFP 6% (can use for grocery) with min 500 spend

The SC bank have online 2% grocery 6% with min 500 spend (depends on which one you spend more)
And...

For ANZ cards you can get 5% grocery with min 600 spend, 5% motorpay/ez-reload with min 300 spend - if you are platinum, there are separate online rebates - for visa signature, you have extra ~2.5% rebates for any spends.

No point paying both Safra membership fees and still require min 500 spends to enjoy the rebates. You could have been paying NTUC membership fees for even more benefits, possible with just using NTUC PLUS! CreditCard with minimum .33% rebate for general visa spends, and up to 9% grocery rebates with minimum 400/500SGD outside fairprice spends..
Old 21-03-2014, 06:42 AM   #8
Supremacy Member

ANZ looks good and it is lifetime waiver too ...
rotiboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 09:05 PM   #9
Supremacy Member

how i wish some bank will come out with a card, 5% spend on anything with min spend of say $1000 per month.. with rebate cap at $600 per year... won't that be nice?

i will cancel all my cards and use that for eveything
Old 21-03-2014, 09:47 PM   #10
Supremacy Member

machiam a super turbo charged ^0riginal^ manhattrn card
beri stupid idiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 11:14 PM   #11
Master Member

Why can't the rebates come with no min spending?

Kinda hate it to keep tracks of my spending. That's why I'm only using posb everyday for petrol and cimb for everything else.
Tyrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2014, 12:28 PM   #12
Master Member

Guys,

where to sign up without extending the safra membership???

i already got 7years more and i dont think i want to extend any more , anytime soon.

Any forms / website to download?
xsoldix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2014, 07:07 PM   #13

Guys,

where to sign up without extending the safra membership???

i already got 7years more and i dont think i want to extend any more , anytime soon.

Any forms / website to download?
I think the form is still not available for download yet.

http://www.safra.sg/cards#.Uy1tTl742K4

*Note: Existing SAFRA members who would like to convert to the new SAFRA DBS Credit/ Debit Card Card without renewing their existing membership will be able to apply soon. Please come back on 20 Mar to download the application form.
hclee01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2014, 01:03 PM   #14
Master Member

I think the form is still not available for download yet.

http://www.safra.sg/cards#.Uy1tTl742K4

*Note: Existing SAFRA members who would like to convert to the new SAFRA DBS Credit/ Debit Card Card without renewing their existing membership will be able to apply soon. Please come back on 20 Mar to download the application form.

OK, the link is up (finally).

here's the form for those who only want to convert to debit/credit and NOT extend the membership...

http://www.safra.sg/~/media/PDFs/SAF...ormOnline.ashx
xsoldix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2014, 10:39 PM   #15

Does anyone know when will safra be giving out the new red membership card. It seem like everywhere will require the red membership starting from April.
cypers is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.