SCB Journey Card (former known as SCB Metal X-Card)

pacificstorm

Reaction score
The cso told me 3 to 5 working day will recieve and dispatched by singpost normal mail.. thought cc normally registered mail one

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
The cso told me 3 to 5 working day will recieve and dispatched by singpost normal mail.. thought cc normally registered mail one

I think most banks dun send registered mail for cards already since the cards are sent in deactivated mode. My recent application for the AMEX card arrives in ordinary mail too.

pacificstorm

Reaction score
I think most banks dun send registered mail for cards already since the cards are sent in deactivated mode. My recent application for the AMEX card arrives in ordinary mail too.

I see I see. But singpost shd be q fast duno y take so long

SojIrOu

Reaction score
Me too. Actually now is 5th day already. Hopefully later afternoon will receive.

Same here. Approved last Friday so it’s been 4-5 working days and no card. Email stated 3 days and CS told me I should have received it on Wednesday.

Lucky that Apple Pay works so I’ve been using it daily and for booking flight/hotel on some apps.

SojIrOu

Reaction score
Same here. Approved last Friday so it’s been 4-5 working days and no card. Email stated 3 days and CS told me I should have received it on Wednesday.

Lucky that Apple Pay works so I’ve been using it daily and for booking flight/hotel on some apps.

Just got it in the mail so 5 working days is accurate.

pacificstorm

Reaction score
Just got it in the mail so 5 working days is accurate.

Surprisingly their metal card printing is fast enough despite the overwhelming respond.. compare to the boc card this one very good liao can reach in 5 days.. hahaha

pacificstorm

Reaction score
Recieved in email 1 min ago

Dear Valued Client,

Thank you for applying for the Standard Chartered X Credit Card.

We know you’ve been waiting for the Card so that you can start experiencing a new freedom. We apologise that there has been a delay in sending you your new metal card. You will receive your X Card by next week.

In view of this delay, we have extended the spend period for the 100,000 Air Miles* promotion (Standard Chartered Visa Infinite X Card Sign Up Gift Promotion) by an additional 10 days for you from your card approval date^.

SojIrOu

Reaction score
Recieved in email 1 min ago

Dear Valued Client,

Thank you for applying for the Standard Chartered X Credit Card.

We know you’ve been waiting for the Card so that you can start experiencing a new freedom. We apologise that there has been a delay in sending you your new metal card. You will receive your X Card by next week.

In view of this delay, we have extended the spend period for the 100,000 Air Miles* promotion (Standard Chartered Visa Infinite X Card Sign Up Gift Promotion) by an additional 10 days for you from your card approval date^.

Based on the tracking number it shows it was sent via speedpost ecnomoy but only reached their processing facility on 1st Aug and was delivered 2nd Aug (approved on 26th July). So hopefully yours comes soon! If I'm not wrong speedpost does Saturday delivery too.

Last edited:

pacificstorm

Reaction score
Based on the tracking number it shows it was sent via speedpost ecnomoy but only reached their processing facility on 1st Aug and was delivered 2nd Aug (approved on 26th July). So hopefully yours comes soon! If I'm not wrong speedpost does Saturday delivery too.

How did u get the tracking id? From the cso ah

ceciltan

Reaction score
Crap man, sat postman got work or not? Only got digital card in Apple Pay.

Got big ticket item to pay but no physical card got the stuipd Pay wave limit right.

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dbs told me the merchant that im spending on is 5699. does it mean it would be 5699 for scb too? or shld i spend a small amount to test first?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.