SCB Journey Card (former known as SCB Metal X-Card)

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just applied for this card via app, it didnt give me any option to apply with the annual fee waiver. So not sure, whether the fee will be charged or not.

The main draw of this card: 2 lounge access + zero FCY fees for this upcoming Dec holidays :)
Then it’ll almost certainly be charged as that is the default. Just call in and ask them to waive it, it can be done.

purplewave

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
applied and got it (physical card) today. waiting for PP code to apply for 2 free visits. other than that, any good?

sheristopher

Reaction score
Journey has this 3.5%cashback for foreign currency transaction. Is it worthwhile as compare to youteip and revolut?

Garlic & Butter

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im using this card for all FCY txns this month.
Nett is just FX spread and 2 miles per $

Still beats DBS's 2mpd + 3.5% FCY + FX spread + 2 mpd bonus promotion

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then it’ll almost certainly be charged as that is the default. Just call in and ask them to waive it, it can be done.

Just to update: I was charged the annual fee. I raised online request to get it waived and it was auto waived. However, I noticed, I have recieved 25000pts worth of 360 rewards, which is worth about $60 I think. Not sure, if this will be clawed back, but I will just let it be for now.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.