HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SGdebtbuster, Edudebt, DebtAid ....who is better?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-01-2020, 04:54 PM   #1

SGdebtbuster, Edudebt, DebtAid ....who is better?

Dear Bro and Sis,

I'm in debt and am looking for reliable debt consultants. Who would you recommend?

Thanks in advance.
primetimemorning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 05:48 AM   #2

Go to their counseling

Hi, just my 2 senses word, that I have been through, I went to all of them but eventually end up with Sg debtbuster becos sgdebtbuster genuinely are here to help with real professional 1 to 1 private counseling. They have real debt repayment plan with the bank like ccs credit counseling of Singapore.

I went to edudebt and debtaid they are so pushy and their only plan is bankruptcy. My wife fall to their pushy plan filed for DRS and end up bankrupt. And edudebt open up tons of debt company all belongs to edudebt their so call educator are like mlm seller.

If you sees a debt company address that is at woodland or posh at Yishun industrial . Then it is sure by edudebt, they are not here to help consumers but to built an mlm business. I hope min law or the authority will do something. They even ask my wife to borrow more money in order to hit the bankruptcy 15k ceiling and to pay their high fees.

And noted my wife after being made bankrupt the so call edudebt debt educator don’t even pick up call. That keep providing empty promises and push people to bankrupt, I don’t think that’s ethical. How could the edudebt educator sleep well scheming people.

Go to sgdebtbuster or ccs where they have genuine plan with signed m.o.u with the authority and government.

Last edited by Jumpstart22888; 09-04-2020 at 06:24 AM.. Reason: The reply was cut half way. Typo error
Jumpstart22888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2020, 01:32 PM   #3

Hi, just my 2 senses word, that I have been through, I went to all of them but eventually end up with Sg debtbuster becos sgdebtbuster genuinely are here to help with real professional 1 to 1 private counseling. They have real debt repayment plan with the bank like ccs credit counseling of Singapore.

I went to edudebt and debtaid they are so pushy and their only plan is bankruptcy. My wife fall to their pushy plan filed for DRS and end up bankrupt. And edudebt open up tons of debt company all belongs to edudebt their so call educator are like mlm seller.

If you sees a debt company address that is at woodland or posh at Yishun industrial . Then it is sure by edudebt, they are not here to help consumers but to built an mlm business. I hope min law or the authority will do something. They even ask my wife to borrow more money in order to hit the bankruptcy 15k ceiling and to pay their high fees.

And noted my wife after being made bankrupt the so call edudebt debt educator donít even pick up call. That keep providing empty promises and push people to bankrupt, I donít think thatís ethical. How could the edudebt educator sleep well scheming people.

Go to sgdebtbuster or ccs where they have genuine plan with signed m.o.u with the authority and government.

What nonsense are you blabbering on brother?
Let me explain to you why i think you are a liar.

1-since when would people advise go bankrupt if hit 15k.
Edudebt would advise people go DRS if the debt is minimal of 15k.
Bankruptcy is only compulsory if above 100k, doesnt make sense for people to push for bankruptcy when the purpose of debt solution is mostly to avoid it

2- if your wife already go through bankruptcy, why would you end up going to sgdebtbuster? Its not like sgdebtbuster can undo bankruptcy.
Once bankrupt, must go through with it if by law.

3- you keep pushing for sgdebtbuster even in Google review.
Im certain you are from sgdebtbuster.
Must be that desperate for business huh until u resort to false sabotage.

4- give us the name of the agent that advised ur wife. And dont be anoynymous of you are honest.

5- what mlm business are you talking about? Since when edudebt got network marketing. 🤦*

So in conclusion, you obviously are out on a slandering campaign. An extremely sad and desperate attempt.

Go to edudebt.
1- credibility all time high.
Appeared in Suria, Yes933fm, Ria897fm, participated in "Lets fight scams campaign".
2- assisted over thousands of clients.
3- market leaders.

Brother, if you want to lie ah, your story can be better.
This one too much loophole.
ErwinDawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2020, 01:34 PM   #4

Dear Bro and Sis,

I'm in debt and am looking for reliable debt consultants. Who would you recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Go to edudebt, i vouch for them.
ErwinDawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.